Sneeze Fetish Forum

Total Drama Island

MystiqueRules

I recently been thinking about writing a Total Drama Island sneezing fic, but was looking for some to read to give me a good idea of how to write one. Does anyone know where I can find one to read?

With the utmost respect: I don’t think that’ll be allowed since I’m pretty sure all the contestants are minors. It didn’t used to be so strict but safety has really been focused on starting last year I think.

Edited by Katzoo12
Adding to post.

Well, it's more a case of we've actually started enforcing the rules/guidelines, but yes, some of them are there for the safety of the community ;)

4 hours ago, Mr_G said:

Well, it's more a case of we've actually started enforcing the rules/guidelines, but yes, some of them are there for the safety of the community ;)

Interesting…makes sense. But yeah, I definitely remember the time when the later teens were allowed to be sexualized, I think around 15-17? I’m guessing that it mainly ended because the legal age of consent is 18. How did the later teens thing even get started anyway…?

• 4 months later...

Total Drama is a great series and I’d be down to see multiple sneeze fanfics based on the show, though for someone who has watched the newest Season (which was leaked online so far and not yet released in the USA and Canada), I would like to see someone do a sneeze fanfic on Axel from the new Total Drama.

• 9 months later...

I know this fourm is a little old but it made me excited seeing this show being talked about here. I wanted to give a heads up that with the reboot all of the new contestants are confirmed to be sixteen like the original. The only adult character's are the Hosts, Chris McLean, Chef Hatchet, Blainely and Don! If you ever do write for it I'd love to read it