Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wolfwings22

So, I haven’t been feeling my best at all and it seems that even with my flu shot and taking all precautions I couldn’t stop the inevitable. But, it gave me a lot of inspiration to write with, and since I don’t feel up to doing much else besides lay in my bed and watch TV, I thought it couldn’t hurt to see what I could come up with. This is mainly a fluff piece with Maverick/Ice/Slider, so if that isn’t a pairing that you enjoy this story may not be for you. It’ll be mainly fluff with some messy elements and caretaking. Everything that I love to write. I hope that I did the characters justice and that you all enjoy!

A sick and congested Maverick with Ice and Slider there to take care of him.

“KiscSh’Hue! Ktch’shu!

Ice lifted his head after the tenth sneeze he had heard in the past half an hour. He didn’t dare look back as he knew where it was coming from, and he didn’t want to pull any attention that wasn’t already on the man there. Instead, he kept facing the board and flipped the pen that he carried in his fingers, sighing softly.

“Alright, I can tell I’ve lost you all. We’ll pick this up on Monday.”

Ice would be lying if he said he wasn’t relieved. He stood quickly after he saw Wolfman stand, hand rested on Slider’s shoulder. “You heard all that too, right?”

Slider nodded as he cracked his knuckles together. “Hard to miss when he’s been sneezing his head off all day.” He spun around as he stood, arms stretched over his head. “I’ll grab the car. You grab Maverick.”

Ice gave a curt nod before turning and walking to the back of the room where Maverick often sat, slightly removed from everyone else. Ice and Slider had both tried to coax Maverick into joining the class, and sit where he and Goose used to sit at the front. However, Maverick often refused, and would hang back almost listless while their CO continued on with their lessons. Maverick was slowly learning how to live without Goose, but he still had a long way to go.

When Ice came over to Maverick, the man in question lifted his wrist to his nose and ducked forward, shoulders hunching. “Ktchshs’Shuu! Kischs’shuu! Kicstsh’shuu!”

“Bless you.”

Maverick looked up, nose still twitching with no doubt more sneezes. “Ugh, thangks.”

Ice winced at the congestion and wondered how he had missed that this morning when they had been getting ready for work. “You sound terrible.”

“Gee thangks. Really dnow how to coblibent a guy, dond’t you?”

Ice ignored the snark in Maverick’s stuffed up voice. “C’mon, Slider is already getting the car. You’ll feel a lot better when you’re home.” He stretched out his arm to corral Maverick forward.

Maverick started forward, shirt suddenly lifted over the lower half of his shirt to cough. Ice had to refrain from resting a hand on Maverick’s shoulder in an effort to comfort him, knowing that their relationship wasn’t public in the slightest. While Maverick may not have cared who knew, Ice certainly wasn’t ready for that.

The two walked down the hallway with Maverick pausing ever couple feet to cough or sniffle, desperately trying to fight it. While they hadn’t seen anyone, Maverick was still on high alert, having a reputation that he wanted to uphold. 

When they finally headed outside and over to the parking lot, Maverick gave a sudden pause as he lifted his hands up to his face, the sides of his palms rubbing so fiercely against his nose that Ice wondered if he was going to cause himself harm.

“Mav,” Ice questioned.

Maverick’s head shook desperately. “Hihhh....ugh....gonna sneektchsh’Shuu! Ktcsh’shuu! Kchsh’shuu!

“God bless you, Mav.” Ice grasped Maverick’s forearm only to be immediately shrugged off as Maverick kept his hands steepled over his face.

Realizing his predicament, Ice reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and presented it against Maverick’s left hand.

Maverick looked over his hands at Ice through watery eyes. “Dno, I’b ogay.”

“I can’t even understand you, Mav. There’s no need to be embarrassed. It happens.” Ice held it in front of Maverick’s face, this time not moving so that Maverick’s attention was still on him. “Don’t be stubborn on this. I’m not moving until you do.”

Although Maverick was certainly the more stubborn out of the two of them, Ice could give him a run for his money when need be. Maverick stifled a groan and reluctantly pulled one hand from his face and reached out to grab the handkerchief from Ice. It was then that Ice saw the mess littering Mav’s upper lip.

Maverick turned to the side with Ice stepping out of the way, unable to stop himself from shaking his head. 

Before Ice could call him out on it, Maverick pushed past him, putting enough distance between them that he could blow his nose without Ice hearing. 

They closed the distance to where Slider had the car parked, and once they arrived, Maverick had managed to clean himself up to the best of his ability. He opened the back passenger door and pulled it open as far as it would go.

“Shit, you look terrible,” Slider commented as he turned around in his seat. 

Maverick gave him the bird just as Ice opened the door after him and nudged him forward.

“Whadt,” Maverick questioned, surprised to see Ice climbing in after him.

“It’s a short drive home. I thought you might be more comfortable with me back here,” Ice explained as he managed to coax Maverick into taking the middle seat as he reached back to close the door behind him.

Ice buckled himself in just as he noticed Maverick trying to scoot over to the seat at other side of the car, right behind Slider. 

“Where are you going?” Ice wrapped an arm around Maverick’s shoulders and easily yanked him back into the center, using his free hand to buckle him in before he could pull away again.

Maverick wrinkled his nose. “Dond’t whadt to ged you sick.”

“Since when has that stopped you?”

“Slider,” Ice warned as he met eyes with his RIO through the rear view mirror.

Maverick shook his head. “Slider’s ridght. I dond’t wandt to gedt either of you sick.”

Ice lifted his free hand and brushed a finger under Maverick’s chin until he looked up at him, eyes glassy with fever. “I promise that Slider and I aren’t worried about it. Besides, we would’ve caught it by now.”

“Yeah, you aren’t exactly the cleanest sick person.”

Ice rolled his eyes as he longed to give Slider a lesson on tact. Sure, he knew that Slider was teasing considering he had been around him for so long, but Maverick was still learning that, and having his insecurities that he knew Maverick was fighting on display was certainly not helping matters.

Luckily, they wouldn’t have to discuss it much further, since as soon as Slider drove the car on the main road, Ice managed to calm Maverick enough to coax him to rest his head on Ice’s shoulder. Ice trailed his fingers through Maverick’s short hair, whispering soft reassurances in his ear.

It wasn’t long until Maverick made a reluctant sound in the back of his throat as his breathing began itch. A sneezy expression showed on his face as he lifted a fist and shoved it under his nose harshly. 

“Ktchshs’huu! Kiscsh’shuu! Kitcsh’shuu! Kitcsh’shuu!” Ice saw the spray land on his uniform, but he was unbothered by it.

“Bless you, bless you,” Ice whispered as he kissed Maverick’s brow. “I don’t think that I’ve ever heard you sneeze this much. Must be one hell of a cold.”

Maverick let out a tired mumble as he used his fist to rub at his hopelessly runny nose. 

Gently, Ice pushed Maverick’s hand out of the way and took out another handkerchief from his back pocket and delicately began to clean Maverick’s nose and upper lip for him, using the gentlest touches he could so not to hurt Maverick’s already reddened nose.

“Is he asleep,” Slider questioned as he slowed down at a stop sign.

“No, I don’t think so. Just exhausted.” Ice touched his lips lightly to Maverick’s forehead once his nose was taken care of, the heat palpable. “And he has a fever.”

“Maverick never gets fevers.”

“That would explain why he’s not acting like himself.” While Ice was enjoying the cuddling he was receiving, Maverick wasn’t one to show too much affection unless they were home and away from inquisitive eyes. Normally he would be one to throw caution to the wind, but he cared about Ice and Slider’s reputations and didn’t want any bigotry to be thrown their way.

“I’ll drop you two at home and go out to get some more supplies. After that flu you and I had a couple months ago, I think we ran out of supplies.”

Ice gave Slider a thankful smile. “I’m sure Mav will appreciate that in his own Mav-like way.”

“Now that I believe.”

Just as Slider pulled the car into their driveway, Maverick’s brow wrinkled as discomfort rippled through him as he started to cough. It started out light and airy, quickly turning hoarse and thick the more that he coughed.

Ice rested a hand on Maverick’s back and turned to face him as he helped him sit upright. “Easy, easy,” Ice chided as he thumped on Maverick’s back, hoping to loosen some of that thick congestion.

It didn’t take long for Slider to force the car into park and grabbed a half drank water bottle that had been placed in the console. He reached back to hand it to Ice, who was unscrewing the lid in record time and brought it up to Maverick’s lips, tilting it back slightly so that he could take a few desperate gulps. Ice pulled the bottle down when he was afraid that Maverick would choke if he kept it up.

Maverick whimpered at the loss of the water, tongue reaching out to wet his dry and cracked lips. “We have some orange juice inside that’ll be easier on your throat than this water. Besides, you need the vitamin C.”

“Sorry,” Maverick wheezed.

“You don’t need to apologize.” Ice brushed Maverick’s hair back and kissed his forehead. He then reached down and squeezed Maverick’s hand that was rested between them. “Let’s get you inside and comfortable. Slider is going to go to the store to pick up somethings for you.”

Maverick’s eyes widened in surprise. “You dond’t hab to do thadt,” he told Slider.

Slider turned in his seat and reached back to pat Maverick’s knee. “I want to, Mav. Remember when I said that we take care of each other? This is one of those times.”

Maverick glanced at him in confusion before Ice unbuckled Maverick and opened the back door with his foot. He pushed it the rest of the way open and pulled Maverick with him, more than willing to be Maverick’s conscious at the moment while his fever made everything fuzzy. Maverick didn’t get sick too often, and usually not too bad, so the fact that this was taking him down the way that it was was more worrying to Ice than he cared to admit. 

The two exited the car and once Ice closed the door, Slider backed out of the driveway to head to the nearest grocery store.

Maverick watched him go as though surprised that he actually left. It took Ice nearly wrapping both arms around him and pulling for him to even considering walking back inside.

Once they were in, Ice closed the door and locked it before motioning to their bedroom. “Think you can handle a quick shower? It might help with your muscle aches.”

Maverick suddenly groaned as he turned to face Ice and leaned forward, head pressed against his chest. 

“What’s wrong, honey,” Ice whispered, able to wrap his arms around Maverick like how he wanted to in class now that they had privacy. 

“Dond’t feel good, Ice,” Maverick answered, mouth tightly closed as he tried to suppress a few deep coughs.

Ice hummed in sympathy as he took his hands and ran them over Maverick’s cheeks and forehead, the warmth more than Ice was expecting. “Would you feel better if I shower with you? That way you’re not doing all of the work.”

Normally Maverick would never turn down an opportunity to take a shower with either Ice or Slider, sometimes both. The fact that he was hesitating now was enough for Ice to make the decision for him.

“Okay, you and me. We’ll get you feeling better, I promise.” He gingerly pulled Maverick’s face from his chest and stooped down to press a delicate kiss to Maverick’s fever touched lips.

Maverick drew back with his face screwed up in distain. “I’ll gedt you sick.”

Knowing that he wasn’t going to pacify Maverick’s worry about this by just standing there, Ice took Maverick’s hand and led him forward. Maverick followed, and once they made it through the bedroom and into the bathroom, Ice began to help Maverick take off his uniform, being deliberate and careful, especially when he moved to Maverick’s pants to find that he was swaying dangerously.

“Mav,” Ice questioned as he stood, Maverick’s pants only pulled halfway down.

Maverick blinked his eyes deliberately, a hazy look in his eyes. He took in a trembling breath that left him nearly gasping as he pitched his head to the side. “Ktchsh’shuu! Ktrcshs’shuu! Krcsh’shuu!” Maverick straightened with his nose still twitching. His wrist came up to rub at it desperately. “Oh.”

Ice understood what was happening and wrapped an arm around Maverick’s waist to steady him as he grabbed a few tissues from the box and brought them up to Maverick’s moisture slick nose. 

“Is it stuck,” Ice questioned when Maverick allowed Ice to rub his nose through the tissues.

Maverick nodded. “Uh huh. Idtches.”

Ice was a year round allergy sufferer and was notorious for catching bad colds, so he certainly understood the feeling of having an itchy nose.

“Poor thing. Try blowing if you can.”

Maverick took the tissues from Ice’s hands and clamped them around his nose as he blew. A whimper echoed deep in his throat as he lowered the tissues just enough so that he could rub his nose against his bare shoulder.

Just when Ice was going to suggest that they try something else, Maverick brought the tissues back up to his nose. “Ktchs’shuu! Ktcsh’shuu! Ktcsh’Huu!”

“Bless you.” Ice was quick to switch out Maverick’s wilted tissues for a new handful, wincing in sympathy as he let out a rather unproductive blow that seemed to only make Maverick’s sinuses feel even more heavy and inflamed. 

Maverick lifted his palm to his left eye and pushed, sinuses aching. 

“Okay, lean on me and we’ll get this over with.” Ice crouched down and allowed Maverick to rest his hands on Ice’s shoulders as he pulled his pants and boxers the rest of the way down, offering him enough stability so that Maverick didn’t fall over.

After Maverick had stripped, Ice did the same and had him sit on the closed toilet seat as he turned on the shower, willing it to warm up rapidly so that they could get Maverick feeling better.

Ice noticed that Maverick’s eyes were closing and he didn’t hesitate to walk over and reach down his hand, brushing his fingers over Maverick’s cheeks and forehead. Maverick forced his eyes open and slowly lifted a hand to take Ice’s hand, becoming lost in the feel of Ice’s hand. 

“I think the water is warm enough,” Ice explained as he reached out his elbow for Maverick to take.

Ice helped haul Maverick to his feet and the two shuffled to the shower. Ice stepped in first before helping Maverick do the same.

Maverick hissed as the warm water struck his back and he fell almost into Ice, the taller man the only thing keeping him upright.

“Woah, you okay,” Ice asked, arms coming around Maverick’s middle.

Maverick began to nod only to suddenly change and shake his head. Tears collected in the corners of his eyes until they spilled over, nose beginning to run as well. “Everythig hurdts.”

Ice’s heart broke as he heard the sadness and pain in Maverick’s voice. He wasn’t one to complain, even when sick or injured, so Ice knew that he had to be feeling like total shit to be saying something about it now. 

“I know, but Slider and I are going to do everything out my power to make you feel better. Do you trust us?”

Maverick looked to Ice as though he had just asked him the most serious question that he could’ve ever been asked. “Always.”

Ice nodded and helped Maverick back under the water, being as gentle and quick as possible as he helped Maverick wash his body and hair, not wanting him to have to stand for anymore than he had to. Maverick was beginning to fade when Ice was rinsing the shampoo from his hair. It was only the steam that broke up some of Maverick’s congestion and was causing his nose to run freely.

When they finished, Ice turned off the shower and stepped out first to grab a towel to dry Maverick of. He could see how tired Maverick was, and each second brought them closer to the inevitable, to which Ice was desperately trying to avoid.

Once Maverick was dried to Ice’s liking, Ice excused himself from the bathroom to find a pair of sweats and a long cotton sleep shirt for Maverick. He was pleasantly surprised that Maverick managed his underwear and pants on his own before leaning heavily on the sink, head bowed as he breathed noisily from his mouth.

Ice didn’t hesitate to grab the shirt and help it over Maverick’s head, pulling it down adjusting it to Maverick’s liking.

“Bed,” Maverick requested.

Ice nodded as he began to change into his own sleep clothes. “So long as you promise to wake up when Slider gets here with medicine.”

Maverick’s face wrinkled at the prospect of being roused from slumber just to choke down whatever medicine the RIO deemed that he needed. However, he was certain that Ice wouldn’t agree otherwise, and he reluctantly nodded. 

Ice offered a small smile as he pulled on his own sweatpants and t-shirt before coming back over to Maverick, content to help him back to their bed.

Suddenly, Maverick lifted up a hand, requesting Ice to wait. 

Ice did as Maverick asked and took a step back, unable to pull his gaze from the shorter pilot beside him. Maverick’s breath began to hitch as he lifted a fist to rub upwards on his nostrils, nearly forcing them back against the left side of his cheek. Ticklish misery danced across his face, and no amount of rubbing seemed content to allow the dreaded itch to take hold.

“Hih.....huhhh.....hih.....” Maverick trailed off, head tipped back and mouth slightly open. When the desperate need didn’t turn into something stronger, Maverick straightened and blinked watery eyes in frustration. “Fuck.”

“Stuck again,” Ice questioned with a sympathetic beat.

Maverick nodded miserably. “Keebs habbening.”

“My allergies do that sometimes,” Ice explained as he took a step back over to Maverick, hand coming up to brush his still damp hair from his forehead. “It’s not fun.”

Maverick let out a congested laugh. “Dno kidding.” He then trailed off as he gave his head a shake, need clear in his squinting eyes. “C-Cobe....Hihh.....ond!”

“Here, turn this way,” Ice instructed, taking pity on the man in front of him.

It took a moment for Maverick to decide whether or not he wanted to listen. Maverick decided that he would rather be free from this tickle than be embarrassed as to what Ice may do. He pivoted and looked at Ice up and down, nose twitching and top lip curled.

Ice reached out his hands and laid them gingerly on either side of Maverick’s face. His thumbs lifted and began to curl right under Maverick’s eyes, brushing outwards with a feather light touch. “This okay?”

Maverick hummed in surprise as Ice continued the soft running of his fingers, the touch light, yet comforting. It wasn’t until Ice began to trail his thumbs downward that Maverick realized what he was doing. He managed to stay somewhat still as Ice’s fingers went from under his eyes to the sides of his nose and outward to his sinuses. Ice still used the light touch from before, but did apply a tad bit more pressure at the center of his sinuses before trailing them inward. Now, when his thumb accidentally brushed the undersides of Maverick’s nose on his way to cup the undersides of Maverick’s cheeks, that was the cusp that sent Maverick over the edge.

He tried to wretch away from Ice, but balance was not being his cooperator today. Instead, he was forced to duck forward, his head almost hitting Ice’s shoulder as he snapped forward desperately. “Kitcshh’shuu! Kcshsh’shuu! Kcshs’shuu! Krshch’shuu! Ktcsh! Kcshrsh! Ktcsh! Ktrcsh! Ktrcsh! Kitrch’Shuu! Kircsh’shuu! Kitcsh’HUU!”  

The final sneeze finally dislodged the desperate itch, the one that Maverick felt he would never be able to sneeze out. It would’ve felt like sheer bliss if he didn’t realize exactly what—more like who—he had sneezed into.

Maverick surfaced and looked up to Ice with moisture filled eyes. “I-I-I’b so sorry,” he began, a bubble of congestion bursting in his chest and causing him to cough. “I didn’dt bean do—“

“Mav, it’s okay,” Ice sympathized as he reached behind Maverick to the tissue box and pulled out a couple sheets and stacked them together. He reached out to clean the undersides of Maverick’s nose for him, but Maverick was able to intercept him and took the tissues to dab at Ice’s shoulder, which was slightly damp from all of Maverick’s sneezes.

Ice stifled a sigh, able to recognize a spiraling Maverick anywhere. “Honey, it’s okay,” Ice continued as he lifted both hands and grasped Maverick’s own, forcing them down at his side. “I knew what would happen when I did that. It’s inevitable sometimes.”

Maverick’s head shook adamantly. “Id’s gross.”

“No, it’s not,” Ice chided as he took the tissues from Maverick and lifted it up to his twitching nostrils, trying to do it quickly so not to embarrass Maverick further. “It just happens when you’re sick, and that’s okay. There’s nothing gross about it.”

Maverick took the tissues from Ice and blew softly, not wanting to risk causing another fit.

“You just have a very sneezy head cold. Simple as that.” Ice leaned over and kissed the top of Maverick’s head, already hearing his breath catch again. At first he thought that Maverick was going to sneeze again, but when he saw the moisture running down Maverick’s cheeks, he instantly knew what was happening. “Oh, honey.”

Maverick suddenly buried his head into Ice’s chest as he cried. “Dno’dt feel good.”

“I know, I know.” Ice ran his fingers back through Maverick’s hair, fingers resting periodically on his scalp. “You’re going to feel so much better when you get into bed. Do you want to try?”

Maverick nodded miserably, head still not pulled from Ice’s chest. His hands had come up to grab bunches of Ice’s shirt as though to hold him steady, pleading with him not to pull away.

“Okay, then that means we have to walk just a few more steps.”

“Dond’t wandt do.”

Ice struggled not to roll his eyes. Maverick wasn’t usually this whiney, but he supposed that he could cut the shorter man some slack thanks to the fever and just how generally awful he was feeling. This meant that some tact and understanding would need to be used to urge him to move. 

“What if I help? Would that make you feel better?”

“Yes,” Maverick answered after a moment.

Ice did his best not to immediately smile as he looped his arm around Maverick’s waist and began to walk forward, Maverick leaning so heavily on him that Ice was almost sure that he was carrying Maverick. Ice didn’t mind in the slightest, just happy that they were moving in the right direction.

Thankfully, the bed was very close to the entrance of the bathroom and Ice was able to deposit Maverick down with little to no struggle. It was only when Maverick was sitting upright with his legs off the side of the bed did he suddenly wretch to the side, head crunched forward into his shoulder.

“Ktrchs’huu! Krcsh’shuu! Ktcsh’shuu! Ktcsh’shuu! Kitcsh’Shuu!” Maverick gave his head a much needed shake, the congestion doing nothing to help with his confusion. “Ugh.”

“This is a sneezy cold.” Ice pouted and reached on their nightstand for another handful of tissues, swiping in to care for Maverick’s nose before the sick man could even realize what was happening. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you sneeze this much.”

“Luckicshs’shuu!” Maverick gave his head another shake before burning his face into the wad of tissues. “Lucky.....krchss’shuu! Be. Ktchs’shuu! Ktrcsh’shuu!”

“Bless you.”

Maverick blew his nose into the tissues before setting them aside, a protest on his lips as he watched Ice pick them up and throw them in the trash in the bathroom.

When Ice returned back, Maverick’s gaze was down on his shaking hands. “Thangks.”

“Anything for you. Now, do you want some tea or an extra blanket? Anything?”

Maverick hardly seemed to be aware that Ice was talking to him. Instead, his head only tipped backwards as he fought to muffle a flurry of coughs into his raised elbow. Tears caught in the corners of his eyes, threatening to spill as Maverick let out a harsh gag that seemed to pacify his aching lungs for the time being.

Ice didn’t need to ask Maverick how that felt to practically feel the pain that those brought.

“Oh, honey.”

Maverick raised a hand in embarrassment. “I’b fide.”

Now that was the Maverick that Ice was used to dealing with. He stifled a sigh as he sat down beside Maverick and lifted a hand to rub the small of his back. 

Maverick slumped against him, eyes closing in total and utter exhaustion. 

Ice leaned back and pulled Maverick with him, kicking the covers down with his feet as he did so. He began to pull Maverick closer while also trying to tuck him in. He wasn’t satisfied until Maverick was sitting upright against him, facing forward with the covers brought up to his neck. Shivers continued to travel through him at an alarming rate, teeth chattering and nose still running. Ice didn’t find it particularly cold in the room, but clearly Maverick’s fever ravaged body had a whole different opinion.

“Comfortable,” Ice asked.

Maverick hunkered closer to him.

“Well, as comfortable as you can be in your current state is probably a better way of asking that,” Ice joked.

“M’cold.”

That much Ice could’ve guessed, but he didn’t say so. Instead, he intertwined his legs with Maverick’s, and keep one arm curled around his shoulders to pull him close against his chest. 

Maverick momentarily fought him before giving in, head wriggling against Ice’s chest until he found a comfortable position. Unable to breathe through his nose, Maverick’s mouth hung open, sharp wheeze filled breaths leaving his lungs. Ice had wished that the steam from the shower had done more to clear him out, though he supposed that so long as Maverick could breathe in someway, that was better than the alternative. 

“I’ll wake you up when Slider gets back and you can take some medicine,” Ice whispered.

Maverick held him suddenly tighter, head shaking.

“I’m not going anywhere. You don’t have to worry about that.” Ice almost laughed at how effectively he was able to speak Maverick even when Maverick wasn’t communicating verbally. Had they really learned that much about each other already?

Maverick’s breath hitched, and for a moment Ice was certain he was about to start sneezing again. However, he calmed when it just turned into a yawn before Maverick settled back down against his lover.

“Sleep, Mav,” Ice instructed once he felt that Maverick was fighting him, fingers threading through Maverick’s hair and applying light pressure when he saw fit.

It wasn’t long until Maverick was able to take Ice’s instruction and drifted off into sleep.

Twenty minutes later, Slider emerged into the house with two bags of supplies. He hadn’t meant to be gone that long, but he wasn’t certain what Maverick had or what it could progress into, so he wanted to be prepared. He had bought way more than he realized as he checked over the receipt in the car, but it didn’t matter. He would do anything for Ice or Maverick.

Slider wasn’t surprised that the house was dark and quiet, even when he put the medicine away. He picked a fever reducer and cold syrup before heading into the master bedroom, not at all surprised to see Maverick and Ice snuggled together. Maverick’s head was rested on Ice’s chest while Ice had fallen asleep with one hand on top of Maverick’s head, and the other around his shoulders. Slider’s heart practically melted seeing it.

He set the medicine on the nightstand before crawling over to Ice. He lightly trailed kisses from his shoulder to his neck before reaching his temple. It was only then that Ice wrinkled his nose and blinked his eyes awake, taking in an involuntary sigh as he turned to look to the side.

“Hmmm, you’re back,” he breathed excitedly as he leaned forward for a kiss.

The two only broke off as Slider turned his attention to Maverick, a hand coming down to feel his forehead. “Poor thing,” Slider commented.

“He’s been a real mess. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen him this sick before,” Ice confessed with a note of fear in his voice.

Slider rubbed his hand against Ice’s cheek comfortingly. “It’s just a bad flu, I’m sure. But, we’ll keep an eye on him. I got enough supplies to keep us stocked for any and all ailments he could possibly have.”

Ice snorted in amusement. “Thank you. Where would we be without you?”

Slider thought for a moment. “Maverick: probably kicked out of the Navy, and you?” He closed the distance between them and kissed him seductively. “Well, I don’t know where I’d be without you.”

Just as Ice was going to say something else, Maverick sleepily lifted a hand and hooked two fingers in the collar of Slider’s shirt and tried to pull him down and closer, while still latching onto Ice for dear life.

“Looks like someone else missed you too,” Ice joked fondly as he kissed Maverick on top of his head.

Slider chuckled and gave Maverick’s shoulder a circular rub. “Right here, Mav. You have both of us right here with you.”

“Stay,” Maverick rasped.

“Always.” Slider kicked off his jeans before slinking into bed beside them, body pressed against Ice while he rested his head on Ice’s chest above Maverick’s, his arms used to hold Maverick steady.

To anyone looking in from the outside, it looked far from comfortable. But for the three men in the tangle of limbs, it was everything.

The End

I haven’t posted on here in SO long. But I’ve been reading the TG and TG:M fics that everyone’s been posting, and I’m really into them. I honestly love this fic? The vulnerability and the fluff and everything else is so adorable, and I love the addition of the stuck sneezes. Thanks so much for writing it, and I hope to see more from you in the future. 

Omg I just came back to read again!!! It's so great😍🥰

I hope you are feeling a better yourself. 

I cant wait for your next fic already!!! Maybe some more Rooster and Mav and Savant

• 8 months later...

aaaa this is lovely!! your descriptions are so realistic and you got their dynamic so right, this feels incredibly fluffy and tender ❤️