Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first wavs

Guest cutiepie

Guest cutiepie

Althought I'm really shy I have wanted to make some wavs for a long time but my housemate would want to know what I was doing so I had to wait until he went out. This evening I took the chance and hunted down a microphone. I sat down at the desk with my tissues, in case anyone wants to picture it I am 26 with long wavy red hair, pierced nose eyebrow and lip and wearing dark blue pjs.

I don't have allergies so I had to find ways to induce, I hunted around and found a few things to use then sat down an started to record.

It was quite difficult to get the sneezes to come, I had to try hard to nurture the right itches into little sneezes as they so easily got lost, I wanted to record more stifles but if I had tried to hold back then I just wouldn't have sneezed.

My nose tickled like crazy but the sneezes didn't want to come out, when they did it felt such a relief.

After a while my nose just stopped cooperating - it felt a bit sore rather than tickly

and my eyes were watering too much so I had to stop, but I had fun :blushing:

Hey you broke the ice doing that. Subsequent attempts should feel a lot easier, and should also produce more sneezes as you become more comfortable with it.

Thanks for posting.

Guest Robyn042004

Hi Cutie pie, Nice wavs - thanks for making them. I remember my firs tone were tough as well. Please consider trying more son and maybe Bondi will make a ceperate catagoy for you!

Robyn :)

Hi Cutie pie, Nice wavs - thanks for making them. I remember my firs tone were tough as well. Please consider trying more son and maybe Bondi will make a ceperate catagoy for you!

Robyn :)

Robyn, I believe Bondi creates individual sections once a contributor has five wavs or more on the site :)

Hi Cutie Pie

Welcome to the forum and for the 1st time your wavs were very good thanks for taking the time to make them.

Cutie Pie

I LOVE your sneezes. The little high-pitched CHMMM at the end of your stifles is just wonderful. And this is high praise from me...a major blowing nose fetishist.

One question...how could you stifle 15+ times and not have to blow your lovely nose like a fire hose? I was waiting so intently for your to honk away...but it never happened.

Not to be a chooser when I'm a beggar...

I thank you none-the-less

Archived