Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Girl Says Hi <3

MessyOnMain

So excited to finally be part of the forum! I found this place when I was 16, but have been lurking until now. 

About me:

- 22 F

- Bisexual

- Located in Spain

- Super into contagion, but I love sneezes of all kinds (especially messy ones)

- Finally accepting my sexuality, including the "more obscure" parts haha!

I love to read and write, so if anyone has recs or prompts, let me know!

welcome to the forum! glad you've decided to join after all those years. :) enjoy!

also, nice to see some members from Spain! I think there are a few here. i am not Spanish but I am currently based in Madrid :D 

Edited by Melody
23 hours ago, Melody said:

welcome to the forum! glad you've decided to join after all those years. :) enjoy!

also, nice to see some members from Spain! I think there are a few here. i am not Spanish but I am currently based in Madrid :D 

Thank you! And welcome to Spain! I hope you enjoy it here :) Madrid is a great city, I visit pretty often actually!

22 hours ago, MessyOnMain said:

Thank you! And welcome to Spain! I hope you enjoy it here :) Madrid is a great city, I visit pretty often actually!

Thank you so much I loveeeee Spain  🇪🇸 Madriddd is incredible 😍 maybe I’ve passed you in the street before or something haha 🤪

Edited by Melody

Welcome 😄. I'm Spanish too 🙂 (although based in the uk). I also love wet powerful messy sneeze btw (female only in my case).

Hope to see more about you 😄

On 2/14/2023 at 10:42 AM, Jack said:

Welcome 😄. I'm Spanish too 🙂 (although based in the uk). I also love wet powerful messy sneeze btw (female only in my case).

Hope to see more about you 😄

Qué guayyyy! That's so cool that you're in UK right now, although maybe we'll run into each other one day if you return 😉

18 hours ago, MessyOnMain said:

Qué guayyyy! That's so cool that you're in UK right now, although maybe we'll run into each other one day if you return 😉

I usually return regularly for holidays. So next time i will be watchful in case i heard a loud good one from a female 😄😛.

In the meantime i will follow your content here 🙂

Welcome! I'm also bisexual .. like you, it took time to fully express/understand/love my sexuality ... including my love of sneezing! Welcome!

Hi! So nice to “meet” you :) 

On 2/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, MessyOnMain said:

Super into contagion, but I love sneezes of all kinds (especially messy ones)

I wasn’t into contagion before but I read a lot of stories with it and now I’m super into it! :D Do you mostly like “sick” sneezes and scenarios, or do allergies work too? And do you have any other related interests? (Other symptoms or nose blowing, handkerchiefs etc)?

41 minutes ago, hot-with-fever said:

Hi! So nice to “meet” you :) 

I wasn’t into contagion before but I read a lot of stories with it and now I’m super into it! :D Do you mostly like “sick” sneezes and scenarios, or do allergies work too? And do you have any other related interests? (Other symptoms or nose blowing, handkerchiefs etc)?

Nice to "meet" you too ☺️ Usually I like sick sneezes/scenarios, but sometimes I'll read or write allergies too! Not sure if this is related, but I'm pretty into whump in general as well.

On 2/16/2023 at 9:24 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

Welcome! I'm also bisexual .. like you, it took time to fully express/understand/love my sexuality ... including my love of sneezing! Welcome!

Thank you! So lovely to be able to share the journey with fellow sneeze lovers like you jaja! It's a process of self acceptance, but we got this ☺️

Nice to "meet" you too ☺️ Usually I like sick sneezes/scenarios, but sometimes I'll read or write allergies too!

Ah, yes I read the occasional allergy fic too but it’s just not the same. To me it’s the whole package of symptoms that come with a cold that I enjoy. But that’s why it’s great there are tags on the stories, so you can easily find what you want (and don’t want) to read :)

Not sure if this is related, but I'm pretty into whump in general as well.

That’s interesting! I feel like in the related community on tumblr I’ve definitely seen an overlap. 
For me it took a long time to figure out but I realised that the symptoms of illness is what I enjoy in a more fetishy way, while caretaking I enjoy in a more “fuzzy warm feeling” sort of way. And that includes some injury and more whump-aligned content as well. So I would say that I enjoy both too (though more the caretaking aspect than the hurt aspect, mostly).

So not sure if it’s related but it could be! 

On 2/19/2023 at 6:18 PM, MessyOnMain said:

Thank you! So lovely to be able to share the journey with fellow sneeze lovers like you jaja! It's a process of self acceptance, but we got this ☺️

Absolutely!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 23M and in a pretty similar position to you I think, joined recently as well, long time lurker. Welcome aboard :)

Another recent joiner here, who's *also* suuuuper into contaigon!! And whump too, omg!!! :o Totally fantastic to meet someone else with the same interests!!! :D

20 hours ago, Alec said:

Another recent joiner here, who's *also* suuuuper into contaigon!! And whump too, omg!!! :o Totally fantastic to meet someone else with the same interests!!! :D

That's awesome! Welcome to the forum :)