Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello all!

Reliefincoming

Hi! I've been a lurker for years, but I am relatively new to being a member. I'm 24 (almost 25, yay!) and am nonbinary(I use they/them pronouns). I prefer female sneezes, but I don't mind any gender.

I actually sneeze quite often, because of allergies, and I get sick pretty easily.

Anyway, I'm really excited to be here! Nice to be able to be a contributing member now!

Hi! So nice to meet you :) 

On 2/12/2023 at 4:30 AM, Reliefincoming said:

I actually sneeze quite often, because of allergies, and I get sick pretty easily.

Out of curiosity, do you enjoy your own sneezes at all? Do you get any enjoyment out of being sick? Or do you mainly enjoy it in others?

For me I’m a total germaphobe so can’t really enjoy symptoms unless the people are far away. Mainly it’s enjoyed in fiction for me. 

Also, do you prefer sick sneezes or allergy sneezes, or does it not matter? (I am a big fan of colds and all their symptoms)

11 hours ago, hot-with-fever said:

Out of curiosity, do you enjoy your own sneezes at all? Do you get any enjoyment out of being sick? Or do you mainly enjoy it in others?

For me I’m a total germaphobe so can’t really enjoy symptoms unless the people are far away. Mainly it’s enjoyed in fiction for me. 

Also, do you prefer sick sneezes or allergy sneezes, or does it not matter? (I am a big fan of colds and all their symptoms)

I'm also a germaphobe, I personally don't mind my own sneezes, but I don't love them either. I hate being sick haha. Fiction sickness is great though.

I have no real preference, I like both quite a lot.

8 hours ago, Reliefincoming said:

I'm also a germaphobe, I personally don't mind my own sneezes, but I don't love them either. I hate being sick haha. Fiction sickness is great though.

I am also pretty indifferent to my sneezes. Wouldn’t say I enjoy it in any way but am not grossed out either. And I too haaate being sick. No enjoyment in that whatsoever. But in fic it’s fantastic :D

Out of curiosity, do you picture yourself as one or the other in a fic (the sickie or the caretaker for example, or the sneezer / the one being sneezed on)? Or do you enjoy it more as an observer who is not involved.

I’ve heard many people who picture themselves as one or the other, but I’ve always just enjoyed it as an outside observer.