Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reliefincoming's drabble thread

Reliefincoming

I haven't really written sneezefics before, so I thought that starting off with drabbles would be the easiest for me. :)

If anyone has any criticisms or requests, just let me know!

This first drabble does not have a lot of sneezing in it, but I could turn this into a full story later on :)

Title: Revenge is best served 'cold'

Lyla was angry. She had been living with her girlfriend Molly for about a year, and she had thought everything was going great! That is, until she overheard Molly laughing with some friends about how dumb and gullible she was, even saying lines such as "If she didn't have so much money, I wouldn't have even looked in the direction of someone as dumb as her."

Well, Lyla knew what she was going to do. She had been starting to feel a bit off the day before, and when she woke up that morning, she was rather sniffly. Molly had kissed her forehead like normal, and told her to rest while she's at work, before leaving the house.

Lyla climbed out of bed, sneezing uncovered into the air. "Hesstcheww!!" She wanted to make sure to get the house "ready" for when Molly came back home...

On 2/12/2023 at 8:24 PM, SomberSapphic said:

I would love for this to turn into a full story

I feel the same. Nice deliberate contagion potential

Haha, cold revenge, I love what you did there!!! And wow, Molly sounds like such a bitch. Love that Lyra's going to get back at her! Lovely sneeze, too!

• 3 months later...