Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi there

MclennonLover

Been lurking here for quite some time and finally thought it would be time to introduce myself.

My name's Hanna, I'm 21 and from Germany. 

More into male sneezes though I prefer women irl. I'm into colds, contagion, (a certain degree of) mess and the whole control/loss of control aspect of the snz. Please feel free to dm me.

Edited by Chiguy13

Hi :)
I'm also from Germany, living in my house in an area between Cologne and Düsseldorf, so I wanted to say "hi!" 👋😀
(Hmm, jetzt frage ich mich gerade, ob ich die Nachricht nicht lieber auf deutsch schreiben sollte?^^ Was ist dir lieber? :) )

Can't send messages to you as you might have disabled receiving messages in your account settings? 😕

Hope to hear back from you :)

On 2/13/2023 at 1:03 AM, MclennonLover said:

Been lurking here for quite some time and finally thought it would be time to introduce myself.

My name's Hanna, I'm 21 and from Germany. 

More into male sneezes though I prefer women irl. I'm into colds, contagion, (a certain degree of) mess and the whole control/loss of control aspect of the snz. Please feel free to dm me.

Hello-

Members can't use the direct messenger until they're validated.

What we can offer to do here is make McLennonLovers's email available on her profile, if she asks. Only validated members will be able to see it.

Let us know what you'd like to do, @MclennonLover.

Also note: I have deleted your line about Tumblr. No personal information of any sort can be revealed on this site.

On 2/13/2023 at 2:03 AM, MclennonLover said:

I'm into colds, contagion, (a certain degree of) mess and the whole control/loss of control aspect of the snz.

Hi! So nice to “meet” you :) I too love colds and contagion, and I was wondering if you have any other related preferences of symptoms or something? Like me, I love fevers for example, and sniffling too. 
Also do you like both intentional and unintentional contagion?

Hello Hanna and welcome to the forum. ^_^

For my part, I am not German, but I live 30 minutes from the border (on the side of Belgium) and about 1h30 from Cologne. I am also drawn to contagion and losing control of sneezing. Maybe you can answer a question I've been wondering for a while. I heard a rumor that Germans were more used to sneezing openly without feeling embarrassed. Do you think that's a true rumour ? I don't think this is the case for all Germans of course, but I heard this as a generality. For my part, I have not known enough Germans with colds to be able to form my own opinion on the subject.

Look forward to talking with you soon.
Marius :razz:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Canadian but have some German family and travelled around last summer. Can't DM you (prob cuz I'm also new) but welcome to the forum!