Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sensual Sneezy Morning (a Start Simulation side story with artwork)

PollenFiend

To commemorate Valentine's Day, and to make myself feel a bit better after having subjected my story character Dawn to Liz's (simulated) sadistic allergy torture in my other fic/pic combo, I bring you a warmer-hearted side story with the "real" Dawn enjoying a sensual morning with her partner Leon.  This takes place in my Start Simulation story universe, after the burgeoning love story that took place at the ending, so I hope you like it even if you haven't previously enjoyed all the background reading.

Picture variations on Pixiv and NSFW version in the adult board.

Happy Valentine's Day!

---

Sensual Sneezy Morning

Laying on her back, Dawn woke up with a smile.  Keeping her eyes closed, she stretched out her body from underneath the bed covers, the white sheets feeling pillowy soft and smooth on her skin.  Opening her pale blue eyes, she blinked the sleepiness away.  Turning her head to the side caused a few wisps of dark blonde hair to fall over her face which she deftly tucked back behind her ear.  “Good morning, you.”

“Good morning,” replied Leon as he was similarly stretching, blinking and grumbling the sleep out of his body before turning to look back at Dawn.  “How’d you sleep?”

Dawn giggled and flashed Leon a sweet-looking grin.  “Pretty well, considering.  I was kinda exhausted.”

Leon smiled back and replied with some playful innuendo, “How are those allergies doing?  Feeling itchy?  Allergy sneezes are so unsatisfying.”

Dawn gave her nose, which was mildly tinged pink, a light rub with her finger as she sniffled, her nostrils flaring slightly though the sound was mostly clear with just a small hint of moisture.  “Fine for now, though I know the moment I start moving around the pollen on these bed sheets will start floating into my nose and make it itch.  And as you know, once it gets itchy, I’ll start to sneeze, and once I start sneezing, it’s so hard to satisfy that itch.  Sooooo hard,” Dawn giggled again, sensing the effect her words were having on her partner. Following Leon's reveal of his feelings for her, Dawn had eagerly reciprocated and both had enjoyed months of closeness and tenderness, mixed in with allergy-infused intimacy.

“Then I’ll just need to take good care of you again,” Leon played along.  “Help you wipe that runny, red nose.  Hold you close as you suffer your sneezing fits.  Comfort you…”

“Mmm, I’d like that,” Dawn purred softly.  “Leh-...” she began, interrupted by a sudden tingly twinge in her nose and a wet sniffle.  “Let’s open up the curtains a little.  Enjoy some sun.  Would you mind, Leon?”

“You got it,” he replied, rising out of bed to pull open the curtains covering the bedroom window.

“In fact, can you let in some fresh air, please?”

“Are… are you sure?” Leon asked with some shocked amazement.

“I’m sure.  I know you like it,” Dawn answered, possibly referring to Leon’s preference for fresh air, or for his preference in seeing her sneeze, sniffle and otherwise suffer her terrible hay fever symptoms.  “My morning allergy attacks are quite a sight,” Dawn concluded, definitively narrowing her reference to just the single possibility.

Leon smirked and opened the bedroom window, letting the morning air flow in following the warm sunlight.  As soon as the freshly-scented and pollen-laden breeze hit Dawn’s face, her allergic reaction began to build up.  Her blue eyes began blinking and squinting from the feeling of coarse irritation.  Her nose began wriggling and scrunching from the feeling of itching and tingling.  Her nostrils flared and flexed and she sniffled, moisture starting to accumulate deep inside her instantly inflamed nasal membranes.

Dawn’s severe allergies were rapid in their onset, causing her to already hitch with sneezy breaths as Leon returned to the bed, slipping back in beside her to lovingly brush his skin against hers.  He kissed her shoulder tenderly, the dark stubble surrounding his mouth scritching against Dawn's pale skin but not unpleasantly. “Hegghh-... hiiiih-...” Dawn’s breath hitched, the pink tinge of her itching nose threatening to deepen into her typical allergic red.  Leon relished in the feeling of his body against Dawn’s, especially as the allergy sneezes built up inside of her, the itch rapidly building to a level that would overwhelm her ability to control it.  Just as he was thinking it, “heeEAASSCHH-iiuhh!... Heii-IIIGHSCHHhhughh!” Dawn succumbed to the uncontrollable urge to sneeze, brought forth by the pollen blowing in through the open window.  “Heggh!-  HEEIGHHGIISSCHHHHuugh!!” a small sparkle of runniness emerged from her quivering, reddening nostrils.

Leon gazed at Dawn, taking in her natural beauty and the rather stimulating sight of her allergy symptoms.  He’d never tire of it.  “I love watching you sneeze.  I always have,” Leon said, referring as far back to even the first time he saw Dawn and her hay fever symptoms as she aided in his medical research.

“Mmm… I can feel your eyes on me,” Dawn said coyly, though clearly not minding the attention or even her worsening allergy attack.  “Well, let me give you a show if you love it so much.”  Dawn’s voice was developing a hint of alluring sexiness, and also congestion.

She continued, “All this pohh-..  pollen… On the bed, in the air, getting ihh-.. into mby-... mby ndose… heeeghh…” Dawn’s severely allergic nose could not withstand the overwhelming intensity of pollen saturating her dripping, itching nasal membranes with each and every breath.  Indeed, the bed itself was already laden with pollen from the previous night’s (rather enjoyable) activities, and now Dawn’s nose found itself contending with an even larger, fresh supply blowing in through the window, oblivious to its effect on her allergic body.  “Huhh!.. HEE-EAAGGHHSSCHHHHHH!!!  HEEII-IGGHHHSSSSCHHHHH!!!  HEEAA-AAAASSCHHUUUUGH!!!” Dawn’s nose began streaming and spraying, the morning attack growing in intensity.

Ds1kbMx.png

Dawn made a show of her allergies, and their effect on her lovely body.  Emerging from the bedsheets, she laid atop the white covers, giving Leon as good a view as she could manage, letting him take in as much of her allergic beauty as he could handle.  “Ughh!  Leon, my nose, it’s already so runny!  Ahh-... And itchy!  It’s so itchy!  I… I haah-.. I haaahve… have to-... iIIIIGHHHIIISSCCHHH!!!  hiiIIIH-IIIHHSSSSHHHH!!!.... Heuuuhh!... HEAAA-EEAAGHHSSSSCCHHH!!!”

Leon fully took in Dawn’s show of her allergies and marveled at every moment of it.  Dawn’s body and her hay fever were both equally stunning.  With each violently allergic sneeze, he could see where Dawn’s body tensed and where it shuddered.  She squirmed with itchiness, the pollen attacking her eyes and nose mercilessly, first thing in the morning.  “Ughh! Leon, I… need… I… heeehh!-... heeEAH-IIIIHHSSCCHHIIGH!!  I need a tissue!”  Dawn’s desperate tone was part sincere and part acted, not minding at all the pollen’s torturous effects on her body as long as Leon was there to take pleasure in it.  “hee-AAAHSSHHHHHHhh!!” Runny mucus spurted from Dawn’s red nostrils one more time before Leon could bring a fresh tissue to wipe up the mess.  As he was tending to Dawn’s nose, she sneezed yet again, this time into Leon’s waiting hand.  “hhHHIHH-IGGHSSSCHHFFFFhh!!”

“Bless you, sweetie,” Leon said to Dawn softly.  His body half-laid on top of hers, his hand continuing to clean up the slippery, viscous mess of liquid leaking from his partner’s allergic nose.  

“Mmmh.. thank you.  Do you like the show?” she asked with a smile as Leon pulled the tissue from her face.

“I like the fact that you endured it for me, but now you’ve gotten your allergies all riled up, you poor thing.”  Leon stroked Dawn’s back tenderly, aroused, yet gentle.

“Then let’s not let it go to waste,” Dawn replied.  As soon as the sentence was finished, Leon leaned in to kiss her, feeling the moist warmth of her lips and the comparatively cooler wetness of her nose.  It was a morning to savor, and they both did.

Edited by PollenFiend
  • 2 months later...

How ironic that a story about a simulator that can recreate real life would feature AI art 

• 2 months later...

This is fantastic. I really enjoyed the other stories with Dawn and Leon. So beautifully written and amazing sneeziness. 

• 2 weeks later...