Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spring Mornings (female, allergies, F/F)

Chanel_no5

***Note***

I posted this on tumblr, then promptly forgot that I had planned to cross-post it here too, but I finally remembered. Better late than never I guess. 

This is pretty much just allergic morning misery, but with a caring partner. 😏 

A little bit of mess. 

Yes, there will be a second part, at some point, but that one will be posted in Adult board for, um, obvious reasons. 😈

Hayfever.  

Quite possibly the most innocent way of saying ‘torture’ there was. At least that’s what Savannah thought when she woke up that morning in late April with high tide in her sinuses, a forest fire raging inside her nose, eyes swollen and burning, and a throat that felt scratchy and tickly.  

She was exhausted and sore. The exhaustion was part allergies too – she always felt sluggish and slow when the pollen count was particularly high – but it was also a result of last night’s exercise. The soreness, a pleasant, post-workout kind of soreness in every muscle, was all a result of said exercise.  

Next to her, tangled up in the sheets, Linda was still sound asleep, probably as sore and tired as she was. Last night’s sexual escapades had been intense.  

Just like the imminent allergy attack promised to be. Savannah sat up, attempting to get up from bed and out of the bedroom before she started sneezing, hoping to avoid waking up her sleeping girlfriend.  

No such luck. She had only managed to swing one leg over the edge of the bed, not even sitting up properly, when the first sneeze came tumbling out of her. She tried desperately to sneeze as quietly as possible, although it was too late to hold it back or stifle, and the end result was a two-syllable wet squeak.  

“Iiihh-TSSHH!” 

Droplets spattered all over her naked thigh, and sitting up properly now, she realised there was no escape.  

She and Linda were three months away from a full year of dating, and while Savannah had been thinking about asking her, they didn’t live together yet. They didn’t always stay the night after their dates either. This meant that although Linda knew that Savannah suffered from pretty bad spring allergies, she had never seen Savannah’s brutal morning allergy attacks.  

Now, as the strong, persistent prickle in her nose completely took control, Savannah realised that this apparently was the day that Linda was going to be introduced to that experience, whether she wanted to or not.  

“Ihh-TSSHHIH! IihhSSSHHEW! HiiiyIISSSHHIEW!”  

Three more sneezes, fuller, louder, and much wetter but just as desperate as the first one, barrelled out of her and there was nothing she could do about it but grasping the edge of the bed to keep her balance, because her upper body snapped forward so violently that she almost knocked herself over. She wasn’t attempting to make the sneezes sound cute or girly; she was merely attempting to make them softer and quieter, but she was failing spectacularly at it. 

“uhhhARRSSHHHooo!”  

Yeah, that was more… authentic to what she needed.  

She was just leaning over the side of the bed now, sneezing freely, helplessly spraying herself, praying that the fit would be over soon. Allergic tears streamed down her cheeks, watery snot kept running out of her twitching, flaring, crimson nostrils even though she tried her best to sniffle it back after each fierce sneeze.  

Then she felt Linda’s hand on her back.  

“Baby, are you okay?” she sounded worried. Savannah lifted her head and put both hands over her face instead, nodding.  

“H-hahhh… h-hayISSSHHEW! Hayfever,” she managed. 

“Oh, no, it’s that bad? Aww, baby,” Linda cooed and put her arms around her, hugging her tight. “What can I do?” 

“Nothing.” Savannah sniffled back what felt like a deluge of liquid before she could say anything else, and her breath was hitching wildly. “Ihhh… it’ll c-ca-cahhh… calm down soon… ahhhISSSCHEW-ISSCHEW-hahhISSSSHHoo! AhhhhEESSCHHooo!”  

“Get back in bed,” Linda said, gently tugging at her arm until Savannah obeyed and sat back in bed, propped up against the pillows, still with her hands over her face and sneezing into them, repeatedly, messily, helplessly. 

Linda pulled the blanket back over her and then moved closer, putting an arm around Savannah, holding her tight, almost rocking her gently. Although Savannah did most of the rocking herself with each powerful allergic sneeze. She was so itchy. So, so itchy. And she was embarrassed too. Linda must be shocked at this ridiculously messy display of her goddamn spring allergies. And if she wasn’t shocked, then at least thoroughly disgusted. 

“Where do you keep your meds?” Linda murmured, still holding her tight through the raging hayfever outbursts. “I’ll get them for you.”  

“Bathhhh…room… uhhhISSSCHUH!” 

“Mirror cabinet?” Linda asked.  

Savannah nodded.  

“Alright. I’ll go get it.” Linda rubbed her shoulder soothingly before she climbed out of bed and padded barefoot across the floor.  

When Linda left the room, Savannah abandoned all pretence, making no effort to keep the sneezes soft. But she did take her pillow and pressed it against her face to muffle the thunderous sound of these harsh, desperate, unstoppable allergic explosions.  

Pre-medication there was absolutely nothing she could do to hold back the sneezes or turn them into dainty stifles, the itch was just too strong. Once she was medicated properly, she would still get sneezing fits now and then throughout the day – usually if she was outside for whatever reason, which made sense – but those she was usually able to stifle. The problem with that was that stifles really did make the tickle worse, and sometimes those fits could seem endless and require a couple of full sneezes either way to really end.  

These morning fits were violent, rough, loud, decidedly unladylike, but she could usually get a breath or two in between each sneeze. It was all a give or take situation with her allergies, she supposed, and she was very grateful that it only lasted a few weeks. She was allergic to some flowers too, and the smell of freshly cut grass could set her off, so even summer wasn’t completely clear of hayfever flareups, but it was more avoidable than these spring weeks when every tree burst into bloom at once and the pollen was in the air everywhere, a pale greenish-golden haze permeating everything, covering cars, hitching a hike in your hair and your clothes…  

“uhhhhAARRGSSSHHOO! AaaRRSSHHHoo! HahRRSSHHIEW! ehhh... hehhh... TISSSHH-ESSCHEW-AERSSSSHHuhh!!” 

Jesus Christ, she was miserable.  

Linda opened the mirror cabinet and peeked inside. For a doctor, Savannah certainly didn’t stock a lot of medications for herself. Then again, she probably had a more extensive medical kit somewhere else. This shelf only had Tylenol, a bottle of Pepto-Bismol, some Vitamin C-infused iron supplements, and yeah, there was the antihistamine too…  

Non-drowsy, the package proudly proclaimed, and Linda rolled her eyes. Yeah, sure. Savannah countered her allergy medicine-drowsiness with colossal amounts of caffeine, but she still seemed lethargic compared to her regular self. But Linda supposed it was preferable to sneezing constantly.  

Poor baby, Linda thought as she heard Savannah launch into another itchy, messy sneezing fit. She read the dosage, popped one pill out of the chart, poured a glass of water, grabbed some tissues, and went back to the bedroom, where a snotty, teary-eyed woman was trying to suffocate herself with her pillow, or at least that’s what it looked like to Linda.  

“Honey,” she said, almost laughing, and trying to suppress it because she didn’t know if Savannah would take it the wrong way. “Stop smothering yourself. Also, if you’re trying to make it sound quieter, it doesn’t matter. I could still hear you in the bathroom, you might as well just sneeze and get that tickle out.”  

She climbed back into bed and snuggled up close to her sneezing girlfriend.  

“I don’t mind, Annie. Just sneeze all that pesky pollen out.”  

“All of it? That’s gonna take a few weeks, I’m afraid,” Savannah said between gasping breaths and snotty sniffles, wiping streaming tears from her face with both hands.  

Linda laughed. It was a good sign that she was in the mood to make jokes.  

“Yeah, well…” She handed Savannah the pill and the glass of water. “… then I guess you could use a break, huh?”  

“Thank you,” Savannah said, took the pill, washed it down with the water, and when Linda took the empty glass back and gave her the handful of tissues instead, the other woman gratefully buried her face in the whole wad and blew hard.  

Only to immediately sneeze again. Her nasal passages were so tortured right now even the slightest provocation would set her off.  

It was embarrassing, and she hung her head, just allowing her nose to drip freely into the tissues.  

“Ugh…”  

Linda smiled.  

“I’ll get you some fresh tissues.” She got out of bed again, got to the doorway and turned around, leaning against the frame. “Annie?”  

“Yes?”  

How that word, devoid of m’s and n’s, could even sound congested, was anyone’s guess, but somehow it did.  

“Want me to make us breakfast in bed?”  

Normally Savannah was not a fan of this; it sounded nice in theory until you had to deal with the breadcrumbs and maybe spill your coffee and ending up having to wash sheets first thing when getting up… but she understood that Linda really wanted to do something for her and she couldn’t exactly stop her hayfever, so this offer was the next best thing. And she loved her for it.  

“Alright.” 

Linda winked at her – what the hell that was supposed to mean – and left. Savannah admired her from behind; long, slender, toned legs, that oversized white button-up shirt she had decided to wear to bed and that reached almost to her hips… it hid the lovely curves underneath, but somehow that only made her sexier. Knowing the treasures hidden, but unable to see them.  

A pang of lust struck her, momentarily distracting her from the never-ending itch in her sinuses. The distraction didn’t last for long though; the itch turned up a notch and she found herself hitching again, desperate to sneeze.

Again.

When Linda returned with the breakfast, the sneezing fits were reduced to sporadic, though still violent and very, very wet, doubles and triples.  

“I’b so sorry,” Savannah mumbled. “It’s disgusting, you don’t want to look at me or I’ll just put you off your food.”  

“You’re not disgusting, oh my God,” Linda said. “I’m just worried about you, dummy. Can you even breathe?”  

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m just sneezy.”  

“Yes, that you most definitely are.” Linda almost sounded impressed. “So you’re not going to pass out or die or anything? Nothing I should get 911 on speed dial over?”  

“Nope.”  

“Well, then.” Linda cupped her face in both hands and gave Savannah a soft, deep kiss. “Good morning, baby.”  

“Good morning.” As far as Savannah was concerned, the morning was at least improving. “Oh, sorry, I… have to sneeze again…!” she pushed Linda’s hands away and barely had enough time to cover with one of the already used tissues. “HihhhSSSCHEW! IhhKTSCHghh! Ugh. Sorry.” She gave her nose a quick blow and sheepishly put the tissue away, out of sight. ‘Improving’ might have been too strong a word after all. 

Linda didn’t seem too bothered.  

“Bless you. Eat your breakfast now. I slaved in the kitchen for several minutes to bring you this feast.”  

“I can tell. PB&J. Coffee.” 

“And orange juice,” Linda said. “Don’t forget the sunshine vitamins.” 

Savannah chuckled.  

“It’s great, Lin. Seriously. I needed some comfort food right now. Thank you.”  

They had their breakfast – interspersed with sneezes and blessings – and then Linda took the dishes back to the kitchen before she returned. Still wearing that sexy shirt. But with two more buttons undone. 

Apparently they weren’t getting out of bed just yet.  

Oh my gosh, I loved this! The desperate sneeze, the love that Linda clearly has for Annie, the muffling sneezes into a pillow, and the banter? All together? It's just delightful! And your description of Linda had me drooling too, so hot! Absolutely loved it :D

I need more of Linda and Annie Holy heck they're such a gorgeous duo and the writing just gets better everytime!! 😍 

On 2/19/2023 at 11:37 PM, MIN said:

I need more of Linda and Annie Holy heck they're such a gorgeous duo and the writing just gets better everytime!! 😍 

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it!! ^_^ Oh yeah, there will probably be more with them. Definitely a part 2 to this one eventually, but that'll be posted in Adult board. I have a couple of other, non-18+ ideas for these ladies too. :lol: Just got to wrap up a bunch of tradefics and this shipwreck of a fic first. :rofl: 

On 2/19/2023 at 5:13 PM, AutumnSneezes said:

Oh my gosh, I loved this! The desperate sneeze, the love that Linda clearly has for Annie, the muffling sneezes into a pillow, and the banter? All together? It's just delightful! And your description of Linda had me drooling too, so hot! Absolutely loved it :D

Thank you so much! I've written a few more fics about these two, it varies a bit in time. Most of them are set when they're in an established longterm relationship, having been together for about a decade. This and the one I wrote before it are within their first year of dating. Savannah comes from a stricter and more traditional background (stiff upper lip and heaven forbid you're a homosexual), while Linda comes from a more openminded environment and has a more easygoing temperament in general. She's doing everything she can to make Savannah relax around her and... it's going pretty well. :shifty: :lol: 

On 2/19/2023 at 7:50 AM, sneezemeister said:

This was so good! I'm normally not that into allergies but I always love your writing!

Thank you so much! Hehe, yeah, I felt I've been writing a lot of colds lately, so I figured it was time I got back to allergies for a bit. :lol: 

On 2/19/2023 at 4:25 AM, PollenFiend said:

Mmmm that was a wonderful read. I love a good morning allergy attack. Thanks for writing another great hay fever story.

Thank you! Nothing's better than some bad hayfever. :yay: 

On 2/18/2023 at 11:23 PM, Mr Sneezy said:

I wish I had a girl like that.

Yeah, same here. 

On 2/18/2023 at 4:19 PM, Privatedancer said:

This is great and I am hoping there will be more 

Thank you! ^_^  As soon as I wrap up the other stuff I have in progress, this one will get its part two. ;)

On 2/18/2023 at 11:56 AM, starpollen said:

Lovely!! ❤️ 

Thank you honey! :heart: 

An excellent read, I especially loved the description of her nose in the first paragraph. Thats the kind of creative writting I really appreciate

You're so welcome, I've seen a few of your fics on Tumblr and never realised it was you haha. I love seeing the snapshots at different times of their relationship! Love watching her help Annie relax, too :D

Ooh!! Well I will certainly be having a look at that shipwreck 👀 aswell as the others if and when those ones come along too! Thanks for sharing!

On 2/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

***Note***

I posted this on tumblr, then promptly forgot that I had planned to cross-post it here too, but I finally remembered. Better late than never I guess. 

This is pretty much just allergic morning misery, but with a caring partner. 😏 

A little bit of mess. 

Yes, there will be a second part, at some point, but that one will be posted in Adult board for, um, obvious reasons. 😈

Hayfever.  

Quite possibly the most innocent way of saying ‘torture’ there was. At least that’s what Savannah thought when she woke up that morning in late April with high tide in her sinuses, a forest fire raging inside her nose, eyes swollen and burning, and a throat that felt scratchy and tickly.  

She was exhausted and sore. The exhaustion was part allergies too – she always felt sluggish and slow when the pollen count was particularly high – but it was also a result of last night’s exercise. The soreness, a pleasant, post-workout kind of soreness in every muscle, was all a result of said exercise.  

Next to her, tangled up in the sheets, Linda was still sound asleep, probably as sore and tired as she was. Last night’s sexual escapades had been intense.  

Just like the imminent allergy attack promised to be. Savannah sat up, attempting to get up from bed and out of the bedroom before she started sneezing, hoping to avoid waking up her sleeping girlfriend.  

No such luck. She had only managed to swing one leg over the edge of the bed, not even sitting up properly, when the first sneeze came tumbling out of her. She tried desperately to sneeze as quietly as possible, although it was too late to hold it back or stifle, and the end result was a two-syllable wet squeak.  

“Iiihh-TSSHH!” 

Droplets spattered all over her naked thigh, and sitting up properly now, she realised there was no escape.  

She and Linda were three months away from a full year of dating, and while Savannah had been thinking about asking her, they didn’t live together yet. They didn’t always stay the night after their dates either. This meant that although Linda knew that Savannah suffered from pretty bad spring allergies, she had never seen Savannah’s brutal morning allergy attacks.  

Now, as the strong, persistent prickle in her nose completely took control, Savannah realised that this apparently was the day that Linda was going to be introduced to that experience, whether she wanted to or not.  

“Ihh-TSSHHIH! IihhSSSHHEW! HiiiyIISSSHHIEW!”  

Three more sneezes, fuller, louder, and much wetter but just as desperate as the first one, barrelled out of her and there was nothing she could do about it but grasping the edge of the bed to keep her balance, because her upper body snapped forward so violently that she almost knocked herself over. She wasn’t attempting to make the sneezes sound cute or girly; she was merely attempting to make them softer and quieter, but she was failing spectacularly at it. 

“uhhhARRSSHHHooo!”  

Yeah, that was more… authentic to what she needed.  

She was just leaning over the side of the bed now, sneezing freely, helplessly spraying herself, praying that the fit would be over soon. Allergic tears streamed down her cheeks, watery snot kept running out of her twitching, flaring, crimson nostrils even though she tried her best to sniffle it back after each fierce sneeze.  

Then she felt Linda’s hand on her back.  

“Baby, are you okay?” she sounded worried. Savannah lifted her head and put both hands over her face instead, nodding.  

“H-hahhh… h-hayISSSHHEW! Hayfever,” she managed. 

“Oh, no, it’s that bad? Aww, baby,” Linda cooed and put her arms around her, hugging her tight. “What can I do?” 

“Nothing.” Savannah sniffled back what felt like a deluge of liquid before she could say anything else, and her breath was hitching wildly. “Ihhh… it’ll c-ca-cahhh… calm down soon… ahhhISSSCHEW-ISSCHEW-hahhISSSSHHoo! AhhhhEESSCHHooo!”  

“Get back in bed,” Linda said, gently tugging at her arm until Savannah obeyed and sat back in bed, propped up against the pillows, still with her hands over her face and sneezing into them, repeatedly, messily, helplessly. 

Linda pulled the blanket back over her and then moved closer, putting an arm around Savannah, holding her tight, almost rocking her gently. Although Savannah did most of the rocking herself with each powerful allergic sneeze. She was so itchy. So, so itchy. And she was embarrassed too. Linda must be shocked at this ridiculously messy display of her goddamn spring allergies. And if she wasn’t shocked, then at least thoroughly disgusted. 

“Where do you keep your meds?” Linda murmured, still holding her tight through the raging hayfever outbursts. “I’ll get them for you.”  

“Bathhhh…room… uhhhISSSCHUH!” 

“Mirror cabinet?” Linda asked.  

Savannah nodded.  

“Alright. I’ll go get it.” Linda rubbed her shoulder soothingly before she climbed out of bed and padded barefoot across the floor.  

When Linda left the room, Savannah abandoned all pretence, making no effort to keep the sneezes soft. But she did take her pillow and pressed it against her face to muffle the thunderous sound of these harsh, desperate, unstoppable allergic explosions.  

Pre-medication there was absolutely nothing she could do to hold back the sneezes or turn them into dainty stifles, the itch was just too strong. Once she was medicated properly, she would still get sneezing fits now and then throughout the day – usually if she was outside for whatever reason, which made sense – but those she was usually able to stifle. The problem with that was that stifles really did make the tickle worse, and sometimes those fits could seem endless and require a couple of full sneezes either way to really end.  

These morning fits were violent, rough, loud, decidedly unladylike, but she could usually get a breath or two in between each sneeze. It was all a give or take situation with her allergies, she supposed, and she was very grateful that it only lasted a few weeks. She was allergic to some flowers too, and the smell of freshly cut grass could set her off, so even summer wasn’t completely clear of hayfever flareups, but it was more avoidable than these spring weeks when every tree burst into bloom at once and the pollen was in the air everywhere, a pale greenish-golden haze permeating everything, covering cars, hitching a hike in your hair and your clothes…  

“uhhhhAARRGSSSHHOO! AaaRRSSHHHoo! HahRRSSHHIEW! ehhh... hehhh... TISSSHH-ESSCHEW-AERSSSSHHuhh!!” 

Jesus Christ, she was miserable.  

Linda opened the mirror cabinet and peeked inside. For a doctor, Savannah certainly didn’t stock a lot of medications for herself. Then again, she probably had a more extensive medical kit somewhere else. This shelf only had Tylenol, a bottle of Pepto-Bismol, some Vitamin C-infused iron supplements, and yeah, there was the antihistamine too…  

Non-drowsy, the package proudly proclaimed, and Linda rolled her eyes. Yeah, sure. Savannah countered her allergy medicine-drowsiness with colossal amounts of caffeine, but she still seemed lethargic compared to her regular self. But Linda supposed it was preferable to sneezing constantly.  

Poor baby, Linda thought as she heard Savannah launch into another itchy, messy sneezing fit. She read the dosage, popped one pill out of the chart, poured a glass of water, grabbed some tissues, and went back to the bedroom, where a snotty, teary-eyed woman was trying to suffocate herself with her pillow, or at least that’s what it looked like to Linda.  

“Honey,” she said, almost laughing, and trying to suppress it because she didn’t know if Savannah would take it the wrong way. “Stop smothering yourself. Also, if you’re trying to make it sound quieter, it doesn’t matter. I could still hear you in the bathroom, you might as well just sneeze and get that tickle out.”  

She climbed back into bed and snuggled up close to her sneezing girlfriend.  

“I don’t mind, Annie. Just sneeze all that pesky pollen out.”  

“All of it? That’s gonna take a few weeks, I’m afraid,” Savannah said between gasping breaths and snotty sniffles, wiping streaming tears from her face with both hands.  

Linda laughed. It was a good sign that she was in the mood to make jokes.  

“Yeah, well…” She handed Savannah the pill and the glass of water. “… then I guess you could use a break, huh?”  

“Thank you,” Savannah said, took the pill, washed it down with the water, and when Linda took the empty glass back and gave her the handful of tissues instead, the other woman gratefully buried her face in the whole wad and blew hard.  

Only to immediately sneeze again. Her nasal passages were so tortured right now even the slightest provocation would set her off.  

It was embarrassing, and she hung her head, just allowing her nose to drip freely into the tissues.  

“Ugh…”  

Linda smiled.  

“I’ll get you some fresh tissues.” She got out of bed again, got to the doorway and turned around, leaning against the frame. “Annie?”  

“Yes?”  

How that word, devoid of m’s and n’s, could even sound congested, was anyone’s guess, but somehow it did.  

“Want me to make us breakfast in bed?”  

Normally Savannah was not a fan of this; it sounded nice in theory until you had to deal with the breadcrumbs and maybe spill your coffee and ending up having to wash sheets first thing when getting up… but she understood that Linda really wanted to do something for her and she couldn’t exactly stop her hayfever, so this offer was the next best thing. And she loved her for it.  

“Alright.” 

Linda winked at her – what the hell that was supposed to mean – and left. Savannah admired her from behind; long, slender, toned legs, that oversized white button-up shirt she had decided to wear to bed and that reached almost to her hips… it hid the lovely curves underneath, but somehow that only made her sexier. Knowing the treasures hidden, but unable to see them.  

A pang of lust struck her, momentarily distracting her from the never-ending itch in her sinuses. The distraction didn’t last for long though; the itch turned up a notch and she found herself hitching again, desperate to sneeze.

Again.

When Linda returned with the breakfast, the sneezing fits were reduced to sporadic, though still violent and very, very wet, doubles and triples.  

“I’b so sorry,” Savannah mumbled. “It’s disgusting, you don’t want to look at me or I’ll just put you off your food.”  

“You’re not disgusting, oh my God,” Linda said. “I’m just worried about you, dummy. Can you even breathe?”  

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m just sneezy.”  

“Yes, that you most definitely are.” Linda almost sounded impressed. “So you’re not going to pass out or die or anything? Nothing I should get 911 on speed dial over?”  

“Nope.”  

“Well, then.” Linda cupped her face in both hands and gave Savannah a soft, deep kiss. “Good morning, baby.”  

“Good morning.” As far as Savannah was concerned, the morning was at least improving. “Oh, sorry, I… have to sneeze again…!” she pushed Linda’s hands away and barely had enough time to cover with one of the already used tissues. “HihhhSSSCHEW! IhhKTSCHghh! Ugh. Sorry.” She gave her nose a quick blow and sheepishly put the tissue away, out of sight. ‘Improving’ might have been too strong a word after all. 

Linda didn’t seem too bothered.  

“Bless you. Eat your breakfast now. I slaved in the kitchen for several minutes to bring you this feast.”  

“I can tell. PB&J. Coffee.” 

“And orange juice,” Linda said. “Don’t forget the sunshine vitamins.” 

Savannah chuckled.  

“It’s great, Lin. Seriously. I needed some comfort food right now. Thank you.”  

They had their breakfast – interspersed with sneezes and blessings – and then Linda took the dishes back to the kitchen before she returned. Still wearing that sexy shirt. But with two more buttons undone. 

Apparently they weren’t getting out of bed just yet.  

Enjoyed reading that, really well written!

The caring and intimacy between same sex couples where the fetish is concerned is often greater than single sex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is such a good allergy one! Normally, I’m much more into colds, but this was soooo good

• 7 months later...