Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sorority Initiation

DesperationLover

***Two things: I plan on adding more entries here when I can, and also I know nothing about college Greek life, so there are creative liberties taken in this thread***

August 24th

Dear diary,

I promised myself two things before senior year started: One, I would join a sorority; Two... I would stop writing in you.... Welp, one of those things happened I guess. I joined Sigma Nu Zeta even though I wasn't completely sure about it. But it was totally the right choice! All the girls I talked to there were really personable, and the atmosphere at the sorority house was super inviting. One of the girls there, another senior named Allison, gave me a tour of the house. (it looked super clean and neat, I'll have to really shape up when I move in haha!) 

They also have an activities board that shows all the upcoming events that are planned. Boy do they have a lot! There are dates for going out to parties, team building activities, plans for home football games (like the whole day mapped out, it's crazy and I love it), and I'm super happy they do volunteer work too. They work here and there with a local wildlife preserve, and we're going next week to help clean up the entrance area to their trail walk. I'm sooooo excited! This place seems too good to be true!

Now, I did forget to mention one thing…. You see, they have this "initiation" thing you have to do when you join, something my sensitive nose isn't going to enjoy…

Apparently, I have to go a whole month without letting anyone see me sneeze, and they're basically allowed to try and make me sneeze almost anytime they choose. Well, I get three strikes, then I'm 'out'. They said not out of the sorority but refused to elaborate, and I was told I'd find out if it happened. With my allergies this is going to be quite the trial, oh well, wish me luck!

August 26th

Dear diary,

I’m officially moved into the Sigma Nu Kappa house! We just got done like 20 minutes ago. Well, We finished a while ago but my parents and brother came to help move everything over. It was so nice to have the other girls here meet my family, even for a brief time. We went out for a meal after and now I’m back! Just laying in my new bed and really taking in that I decided to do this; I feel as jubilant as when I moved to this college as a freshman! 

The girls were super nice and left me a vibrant bouquet with a card in my room. They smell lovely, but I decided to only take one sniff of them. The flowers would have to be coated super heavily with pollen to make me sneeze from just one whiff, but my nose has shown itself to be irregularly sensitive in the past. So, I’m not going to chance it haha. Even right now, I have a tiny bit of a sniffle here and there, but I don’t feel like I’m going to sneeze. In fact, I’m going to set these in the corner. I don’t know if that’ll help, but I can’t risk it! I really like this place so far and while I love the assortment of flowers they got me, (there are dahlias and hyacinth and daisies, sad, it’s such a beautiful bunch!) I’m going to do my best to keep my nose suppressed. 

Keep sending luck my way!

August 27th

Dear diary,

Oh boy, I seem to have volunteered myself for a difficult month, at least for my nose. They seem to be brazen, right on the first day, to tease me about my initiation. So, I was walking down the main hall on the second floor when I noticed a tall girl swing around the corner. It was Leah, The only one here that is above six feet tall. I think she’s sweet mostly, but I’ve now gathered that she has a mischievous side. When she saw me as she started coming my way, her face lit up and she approached me. It went down like this:

She told me she was glad to see me again today. With everybody’s class schedules being different, she wondered if she was gonna see me before this evening.

I explained my schedule to her, and that I got really lucky this semester. My first class isn’t until 10 a.m.

She brushed one of her braids to the side and continued on about how happy she was I decided to join them. While she continued on, I felt a little tickle on the tip of my nose, and I went to brush it. She definitely noticed and shifted the conversation. Leah mentioned the flowers they all got for her and if they were too much. I brushed that off, it was probably just some dust or something. 

She grinned and paused for a second. Apparently my nostrils flared a good bit right before I brushed my nose, at least that’s what she said. And according to her, Allison, the one who gave me the tour, has a really bad allergy to dust. She rarely does any dusting, cleaning similar to that, or even taking clothes out of the dryer. Allison's nose is small and dainty, but when she sneezes, it can be quite powerful and loud apparently. She then commented on how my own nose was cute, she was right that it has the form of a traditional button nose, but not the size. It’s a bit larger than the cute ones people often think of. Her admiration grew further when she leaned a little closer to me. To be honest, I was a little unsure about the situation, but I wasn’t exactly uncomfortable? I don’t know, even with what she did next.

Her thumb and pointer finger came up and she laid them on my nose, using them to inspect it. They ran down the bridge of it, then the sides, pushing my head to one side or the other by pressing against it. Then she tilted my head back slightly. It felt a bit intrusive, but she traced the shape of my nostrils with the tip of her finger. It definitely tickled, and I sincerely felt that I might sneeze! Her intuition when it comes to people needing to sneeze is fantastic, because as soon as the thought ran through my head that I might sneeze if she continued, she stopped. I’m certain my nostrils were flaring up again. Her finger then went right under my nose like you see characters do in cartoons or movies. And it actually helped! After a second or two the tickle went away, and thank goodness so did she. 

Leah apologized, hoping she hadn’t gone too far. I said no. And she said she hopes to see me at dinner tonight. I was a bit phased from it and mindlessly went to my room to get ready for class. To be honest, I don’t know if I was ok with it or not. But there’s certainly an interest to that side of her…

Well, until next time my faithful diary. I can’t imagine what I’ll have to tell you next time!

Oh my gosh, this is so good! So exciting and intriguing, I love the concept and really can't wait to see how the sisters plan to torture her nose! Great story!

August 28th

Dear Diary,

I found out why Allison hates doing the laundry so much, at least getting clothes out of the dryer. So, we have that volunteering outing coming up soon, and the wildlife center was kind enough to send us some of their souvenir t-shirts as a thanks. To be honest, it seems like stuff that just didn't sell well for them, but it'll be fun to all go wearing them and keep the shirts as a reminder of our work. I also heard they're getting us some snacks for once we're done and that we'll get a tour on the trail too. Honestly, they seem like a great place to help out, kind of a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" deal. Speaking of scratching, I almost forgot what I was writing about. Haha, all that happened was that I came down to the laundry because I knew she was doing it tonight, and she was sneezing non-stop. Like, I heard four from her while coming down the stairs, two more as I walked down the hall, and as I began to ask her about the laundry and helping, there were six more. I didn't know if the lint would affect me, and I felt bad, but I had to leave just in case.

Ok, I'll get on track to the main reason I'm writing to day. My nose hadn’t troubled me at all today, maybe a sniffle or two, but no real itching or tickling. I’ve been feeling good about the initiation trial so far. Leah’s inspection of my nose really got me though, and then yesterday I had a run in with Lily, who had spent the afternoon in the botanical garden near campus. She had to have been covered in pollen, because I wrinkled my nose a few times while we talked, and she was super  close. I kept trying to get away from the conversation because, while I didn’t have an immediate need to sneeze, I could tell it would be on its way soon if I stuck around this girl. She was really earnest and excited talking about all the rare species of orchids and other flowers they have at the garden, but thinking about them while being exposed the allergens on her person was somehow exacerbating my sinuses. It took five minutes, enduring a sluggish yet tickly build up, to get away.

So, finally, today was another trial of a day. I had an experience with Erika, who was trying on some highly fragrant perfume in the bathroom. I walked by as she was about to spritz herself, and she grabbed me, asking if the scent was too much for a normal day without pausing for my response. I was hit with a misting of it before I could even finish the thought I wanted to say. That thought was going to be “No, I’m ok, the smells of some perfumes tickle my nose impossibly bad.”

Well, that didn’t matter. I tried to exhale out of my nose to clear it of any droplets in the air, but I wasn’t quick enough (not having a proper warning and all). My breath started to hitch after only a second or two.

“Heh… ihhh…. Hehhh…”

My eyes always flutter or squint shut when I really have to sneeze. I’m sure they were since Erika noticed right away and apologized. She said she felt terrible for putting a tickle in my nose like that. She seemed quite genuine in her apology, but with the interactions I’ve already had here, it seems all the sorority sisters have it out for newbies like myself. My arms were coming up, forearms bent in with my elbows pointing outwards, ready to sooth my nose. To my astonishment though, right before my own hand neared my face, I felt Erika’s pointer finger press directly under my nose. The pressure was promptly helpful.

“Thi… Th-Thanks Erikuh..” I tried to speak, her finger certainly was helping but there was a lingering bit of potential sneeze left. She took the liberty to rub her finger a bit back and forth. It actually felt great, and after a few more rubs from her finger, I didn’t feel any urge to sneeze. She let go and I felt fine then. She apologized again, (I’m starting to notice a pattern with these girls, teasing me then coming to my aid) and she said that the first month isn’t really that bad. Apparently most others here say that the first week of getting used to controlling your sneezes is the worst bit, and by the end, it’s easy to forget you’re holding them back on purpose. She was giving me some thoughtful advice on suppressing sneezes and what dusty buildings on campus to avoid, and I was hopeful with this new wealth of tips.

Then Leah showed up.

I had just heard her footsteps approaching me when I turned around to meet her long, outstretched arm extending to her hand closed-fisted, except for her pinky finger pointing towards my nose. She gave it a short little nudge right on the very tip and…. I guess my nose hadn’t truly gotten over the perfume. As I said, not all perfumes get to me, but when they do, I realllly can’t help it. I immediately had three titanic hitches.

“HEHHH…. IBBEHHHH…. HHEEGGHGHHH…”

With the first one, they noticed, with the second, they raised they’re hands to cover and soothe my nose, on the third they made contact, but it was much too late.

“HHHYYAAATTCCHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!” I sneezed all over their hands, luckily they pulled them away, because I always sneeze at least three times. This time was four.

I jerked my head back and squinted my eyes fully shut, then snapped back forward, “IIIHHTTSPPPHHHIIIIWWW!!!!”

Then, while still bent over, my back tensed up and my shoulders pulled backwards as the third one built up, “IHh… IHhHh…. EEGGGSHHHTTCHHH!!!”

This one was even wetter, then I stood back up, thinking it was over, but my chest decided to swell with air once more. My shoulders heaved and my abdomen expanded with air.

"Ehh… wuh… one m-m-more…." I tried to alert them as a few more hitches came out.

"Gehhh… guuuhhh…" I wobbled a bit, already exhausted after the first three bug sneezes. I was thankful Erika put an arm behind my shoulders, and Leah wrapped her arm around my waist to brace me.

The hitches were deceptive of the last sneeze to come. They were soft and mild.

"ehh……. hh-ih…gehh…….. igghhh……"

Then I erupted!

"RRRRRAAAATTTTSSSSHHHHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Perfume always makes my sneezes wet, and this one was exemplary of that. There was a sizable cloud of sneezy mist lingering, even after I took a second to recover, catching my breath after that huge expulsion of air from my nose and mouth. My nose was definitely runny after that. And Erika thoughtfully grabbed some tissues from to the bathroom right after I had let the sneeze out. I found them in from of my face when I came back to lucidity after those massive sneezes, snatching them quickly to give a couple forceful blows. I wanted to make sure I got everything out, including any lingering irritations.

Leah apologized, through my nose blowing, about causing my sneeze. Then Erika butted in, saying she was the one that sprayed perfume in my face. They kept going back and forth until I stopped them both. I told them it was fine. And it was. As I confirmed with them again right there, it was instances of sneezing, not how many sneezes in total, that counted. So even though I sneezed four times, it's only one strike against me, and thank goodness for that! It's not even been a full week and I already got one strike.

I'm really gonna have to be on guard from now on. I have three weeks left and I have no idea what more will come!

Another neat concept from you with great execution. Love how you describe buildups and the different hitching spellings you use adds a lot for me

Absolutely amazing story. One of my favourites I've read for sure! Excited to see where we go from here!

September 3rd

Dear Diary,

I’ve been busy upping my guard while I’m at home with all of my ΣNZ sisters. I’ve gotten observant during the little over a week since I moved in, mainly out of necessity, haha. I know about when Leah and some of the other girls who have decided to tease me about the challenge will use the bathroom in the morning or night. I try to steer clear of sharing it during those times, and I definitely am wary if I enter immediately after them. Jenn, just yesterday, set up a makeup trap with a precariously placed, loosely packed finishing powder. I, in fact, did not notice it. Oh, I had to leave the bathroom as soon as I set it off! 

Honestly, I think trying not to sneeze this much is making my sinuses more susceptible. I don’t like to use too much makeup, but I’ve used powders since I was a little girl. It’s never been this quick to make me feel sneezy! It’s one thing when I get an itch in my nose, it’s another when it’s someone else’s though…

While Jenn did seem delighted at my reaction to it, her trap might have been set up for someone else. Two days ago Leah incorporated the help of Erika and her perfume to mess with Jenn for what I can only assume was mischievous fun. I heard it all begin from around the corner. I'd seen Jenn walking ahead of me to the bathroom. She was sniffling softly, itching her nose as she came up to the bathroom door. There are two sinks in that bathroom, and I assume Erika was already in there. So they were standing side by side.

Erika was making a big fuss about her perfume, making groans here and there, interrupted by mumbles over what scent she wanted to wear today. Eventually, she asked Jenn if she could give her opinion. She didn’t spray it without warning, unlike with me, but it was not a second after a hesitant "S-sure." from Jenn that I heard a distinct spritzing of perfume. Erika asked what Jenn thought of it, apparently it had notes of pear. Jenn started strong in her response. I believe she said:

"Oh my! Yes that's… uh… a lovely aroma from that one. The pear isn't exactly subtle, but ihh… it isn't overpowuh… puh… overpowering."

She had begun to brake over the first misting. I can only imagine she was rubbing her nose with the back of her wrist after she responded, or maybe pinched it for a while. If she did, she must've removed it shortly after. The next thing I heard was another spray of perfume. (I know they weren't near me, but I held my own nose out of concern) Anyway, following the second spray there was a breathy gasp.

"Heeeehhhhppp!"

Then Erika went on about this one, apparently it had a light vanilla smell. Such a shame I didn't want to inhale them, because I adore vanilla scented anything. Though, in that moment, I'm confident that Jenn did not.

She protested next, "Slow dowb with thuh… the perfube! You're g-gonna make me sdeeze!"

Her voice sounded muffled, she definitely had her nose clamped shut now to hold off any further sweet smelling assaults. 

I couldn't fully tell what she said next, it sounded like, "Nuh, if…. stard….. hab…. log…. fid….." and then I heard something like a bottle knock over, a thump of someone's foot slamming down on the floor, and a final word, and exclamation rather, that I did hear clearly, "L-Leah?!"

Then I heard a giggle I've now come to instantly recognize as Leah’s. It's a kind of husky tone, it starts as a few short laughs that get quicker. I wouldn't have known what she was so giddy over if she hadn't asked Erika about it. I heard a gasp from Jenn before Leah mischievously asked, "Say Erika, Jenn here is all tickled by the wet perfume on her nose and face. So mayyyybe, some powder would soak all that up so she doesn't get sneezy like it seems she will? I've got some shine reducing powder right here!"

Then I heard a loud, "Wih-wait!" from Jenn.

Following that were a few seconds of silence, and I envisioned her getting a face full of powder and beginning to silently hitch. If she was, the last one was definitely not silent, because next…

“hiiiiIIHHHHH!!!!    AAAPPPPTTTTSHHHEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!”

Her first sneeze was long and harsh. She wasn’t done after just one though, and with her lungs completely expended from the first, it took a long inhale and build up before she could sneeze again. 

“eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh…”

“Ihh! Ihhh!! IIIIIIKKKSSSTTHHOOOOO!!!!” Another powerful one, it seemed that got the most pervasive tickles out, because after that she was able to go into her usual series of fits, finally able to catch her breath in between them.

“ACCHHHTTOOO!!! Heh…. iggghh…  EEKKPPPTTTT!!!  Ahh… ahhh! AAAAAKKKCCHHNNKK!!”

“HEETPPSHEWWW!.... HEETPPSHEWWW!.... HEETPPSHEWWW!....”

After three sneezes that sounded completely identical, there was a short break where I overheard a commotion between the three of them.

“Woah! She’s got the powder, watch out!” Leah exclaimed.

“I’b gonna geh… get you both back… HHIPPPSHHIIIEEHH!”

There was more noise of the three of them struggling against each other, Jenn trying to get revenge it seems. I heard really girly screams coming from all three of them, it sounded like it was a playful skirmish more than anything. I was about to go around the corner to see what I could see. As soon as I started coming towards the bathroom, the door slammed right open, and the two pranksters bolted out. Leah was rubbing her nose and ran right past me, giving me a quick wink as she did. Erika went the other direction, from what I could see pinching her nose, but not sneezing yet.

Then I saw Jenn stumble out, holding the powder puff in her hands, unfortunately bringing that same hand up to her nose to rub it. Her eyes widened immediately and she threw her head back, arms outstretched for balance. She snapped forward four times. I honestly thought she was going to lose her balance, but I suppose she was prepared.

“AACHHOOO! hihhh--HEEKKKTSSHHT! HIIHHKKSSSTTT!!!  IIIPPPSHIIII!!!”

She just looked over towards me when she was done and grinned.

“Enjoy the show? Heh… Oh I’m gonna get back at those two, just you wait but first I… hihhh… I need a shuh-shuh… shower to get all this crap off of me!”

She retreated back into the room she had been tortured in, and as much as I wanted to ask to get my own makeup from the bathroom before she showered, I thought it best to let her do what she needed after that.

It honestly seemed entertaining for them to mess with each other like that. Maybe I’ll have to try it out… they said I couldn’t sneeze but nothing about not making anyone else sneeze!

On 3/11/2023 at 9:03 AM, DesperationLover said:

September 3rd

Dear Diary,

I’ve been busy upping my guard while I’m at home with all of my ΣNZ sisters. I’ve gotten observant during the little over a week since I moved in, mainly out of necessity, haha. I know about when Leah and some of the other girls who have decided to tease me about the challenge will use the bathroom in the morning or night. I try to steer clear of sharing it during those times, and I definitely am wary if I enter immediately after them. Jenn, just yesterday, set up a makeup trap with a precariously placed, loosely packed finishing powder. I, in fact, did not notice it. Oh, I had to leave the bathroom as soon as I set it off! 

Honestly, I think trying not to sneeze this much is making my sinuses more susceptible. I don’t like to use too much makeup, but I’ve used powders since I was a little girl. It’s never been this quick to make me feel sneezy! It’s one thing when I get an itch in my nose, it’s another when it’s someone else’s though…

While Jenn did seem delighted at my reaction to it, her trap might have been set up for someone else. Two days ago Leah incorporated the help of Erika and her perfume to mess with Jenn for what I can only assume was mischievous fun. I heard it all begin from around the corner. I'd seen Jenn walking ahead of me to the bathroom. She was sniffling softly, itching her nose as she came up to the bathroom door. There are two sinks in that bathroom, and I assume Erika was already in there. So they were standing side by side.

Erika was making a big fuss about her perfume, making groans here and there, interrupted by mumbles over what scent she wanted to wear today. Eventually, she asked Jenn if she could give her opinion. She didn’t spray it without warning, unlike with me, but it was not a second after a hesitant "S-sure." from Jenn that I heard a distinct spritzing of perfume. Erika asked what Jenn thought of it, apparently it had notes of pear. Jenn started strong in her response. I believe she said:

"Oh my! Yes that's… uh… a lovely aroma from that one. The pear isn't exactly subtle, but ihh… it isn't overpowuh… puh… overpowering."

She had begun to brake over the first misting. I can only imagine she was rubbing her nose with the back of her wrist after she responded, or maybe pinched it for a while. If she did, she must've removed it shortly after. The next thing I heard was another spray of perfume. (I know they weren't near me, but I held my own nose out of concern) Anyway, following the second spray there was a breathy gasp.

"Heeeehhhhppp!"

Then Erika went on about this one, apparently it had a light vanilla smell. Such a shame I didn't want to inhale them, because I adore vanilla scented anything. Though, in that moment, I'm confident that Jenn did not.

She protested next, "Slow dowb with thuh… the perfube! You're g-gonna make me sdeeze!"

Her voice sounded muffled, she definitely had her nose clamped shut now to hold off any further sweet smelling assaults. 

I couldn't fully tell what she said next, it sounded like, "Nuh, if…. stard….. hab…. log…. fid….." and then I heard something like a bottle knock over, a thump of someone's foot slamming down on the floor, and a final word, and exclamation rather, that I did hear clearly, "L-Leah?!"

Then I heard a giggle I've now come to instantly recognize as Leah’s. It's a kind of husky tone, it starts as a few short laughs that get quicker. I wouldn't have known what she was so giddy over if she hadn't asked Erika about it. I heard a gasp from Jenn before Leah mischievously asked, "Say Erika, Jenn here is all tickled by the wet perfume on her nose and face. So mayyyybe, some powder would soak all that up so she doesn't get sneezy like it seems she will? I've got some shine reducing powder right here!"

Then I heard a loud, "Wih-wait!" from Jenn.

Following that were a few seconds of silence, and I envisioned her getting a face full of powder and beginning to silently hitch. If she was, the last one was definitely not silent, because next…

“hiiiiIIHHHHH!!!!    AAAPPPPTTTTSHHHEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!”

Her first sneeze was long and harsh. She wasn’t done after just one though, and with her lungs completely expended from the first, it took a long inhale and build up before she could sneeze again. 

“eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh…”

“Ihh! Ihhh!! IIIIIIKKKSSSTTHHOOOOO!!!!” Another powerful one, it seemed that got the most pervasive tickles out, because after that she was able to go into her usual series of fits, finally able to catch her breath in between them.

“ACCHHHTTOOO!!! Heh…. iggghh…  EEKKPPPTTTT!!!  Ahh… ahhh! AAAAAKKKCCHHNNKK!!”

“HEETPPSHEWWW!.... HEETPPSHEWWW!.... HEETPPSHEWWW!....”

After three sneezes that sounded completely identical, there was a short break where I overheard a commotion between the three of them.

“Woah! She’s got the powder, watch out!” Leah exclaimed.

“I’b gonna geh… get you both back… HHIPPPSHHIIIEEHH!”

There was more noise of the three of them struggling against each other, Jenn trying to get revenge it seems. I heard really girly screams coming from all three of them, it sounded like it was a playful skirmish more than anything. I was about to go around the corner to see what I could see. As soon as I started coming towards the bathroom, the door slammed right open, and the two pranksters bolted out. Leah was rubbing her nose and ran right past me, giving me a quick wink as she did. Erika went the other direction, from what I could see pinching her nose, but not sneezing yet.

Then I saw Jenn stumble out, holding the powder puff in her hands, unfortunately bringing that same hand up to her nose to rub it. Her eyes widened immediately and she threw her head back, arms outstretched for balance. She snapped forward four times. I honestly thought she was going to lose her balance, but I suppose she was prepared.

“AACHHOOO! hihhh--HEEKKKTSSHHT! HIIHHKKSSSTTT!!!  IIIPPPSHIIII!!!”

She just looked over towards me when she was done and grinned.

“Enjoy the show? Heh… Oh I’m gonna get back at those two, just you wait but first I… hihhh… I need a shuh-shuh… shower to get all this crap off of me!”

She retreated back into the room she had been tortured in, and as much as I wanted to ask to get my own makeup from the bathroom before she showered, I thought it best to let her do what she needed after that.

It honestly seemed entertaining for them to mess with each other like that. Maybe I’ll have to try it out… they said I couldn’t sneeze but nothing about not making anyone else sneeze!

Another great story! I love the storyline, awesome job. :)

God, this is so incredibly hot! I LOVE the concept and all the ways the girls are trying to make each other sneeze, it's heaven! Can't wait to see what happens next! 😈

I love this concept! And I love how it's slowly progressing in the ways they make each other sneeze...and getting less and less subtle. I can't wait to see where this goes.

This might be the most incredible post in here.  I absolutely love it and I eagerly await the next chapter.  Thank you and bless you

• 2 months later...

@DesperationLover What a lovely piece of work! 🫠 I really like your descriptions, and my favourite parts are how Leah inspects the girl's nose, touching it up and down, tracing her nostrils, almost making her sneeze... 😊 And how Erika teases the girl's sensitive nose with perfume, and then soothing it by touching and rubbing. Sooo wonderful! 🔥

• 7 months later...

This story definitely had quite a unique concept. I've heard of trying not to sneeze in like a closet or because of a formal setting, but never for a sorority initiation! I'm curious what a reverse version of this story would look like, where someone would have to make a really big sneeze to get accepted into a sorority?