Sneeze Fetish Forum

tongue-tied (ambiguous characters: hero & villian)

a-and-b-snz

I'm pretty active as @a-and-b-snz on Tumblr and have been a long-time lurker on this forum for a little while now, so I thought I might share some of my snzarios on here! Please let me know if you'd like me to share more :)

---

“Hey.”

Hero sighs. With the rest of their teammates out on a mission, they’ve been left to guard Villian, who was captured a few days ago. Hero had been hoping to get some paperwork done, but they can barely make it through a paragraph without Villian bugging them. Ignoring them only seems to fuel their determination.

“Hey, Hero!” they say again, louder, straining against the restraints. They’re chained to a chair in the far corner. Hero wishes they were gagged, too.

“I’m still not going to untie you, Villain,” Hero says curtly. “No matter how many times you ask.”

“It doesn’t have to be for long!” they say. “Five seconds, that’s all I’m asking.”

“Nope.”

“But- But my nose itches!”

“I don’t care.”

“Like, really bad, actually!” Villian whines and scrunches up their nose. “You can’t make me suffer an itchy nose, that’s inhumane!”

“You’ll survive,” Hero snaps. “Just rub it on your shoulder, or something.”

There’s a little rustling as Villain attempts to do so. “It’s not working,” they report.

“Still don’t care.”

“But-”

“Shut it!” Hero slams their hands down on their desk. “Keep complaining and I’ll chop that thing right off!”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Villain grumbles, but they sink into silence nonetheless.

Hero is afforded a glorious minute and a half to themselves before they hear a sharp intake of breath. They roll their eyes, waiting for the inetiable griping to pick back up again, but nothing comes. Just another breath, slightly more defined than the last.

“Hh... hah... hi’hh...”

Reluctantly, they glance over at Villain. They have on a hazy expression, with watery eyes and deep crinkles etched into the bridge of their nose.

“Hahh... ah- ahHH! ...heh’ihh! ...hehh...”

“What are you doing?” Hero asks suspiciously.

I told you,” Villain moans. “I cah- can’t help it. It’s my nuhh... my nose, it just- ihh! h’IHH! ...it’s so itchy.”

“Oh, Jesus Christ,” Hero grumbles. They watch Villian hitch helplessly for a few moments more before they haul themselves to their feet.

Villian’s face lights up as Hero advances towards them. “You’ll uhhn- untie me?”

“Not a hope in hell,” Hero snorts.

“Then what-”

Hero takes Villain’s jaw and tilts it upwards. With their other hand, they carefully rub a fingertip down the bridge of Villain’s nose a few times. “Are we done here?” they ask, letting go of Villians face. “Problem solved?”

Villian looks shocked for a moment, but then their face is overcome by a woozy expression once more. “Hhhharder,” they pant. “Right on the tih-tip of my... ahh!” Their eyelids begin to droop as Hero massages the end of their nose in small, firm circles.

“Better?” Hero asks in a low voice. “Is that working for you?”

Villain lets out a low, breathy whine. “H-Hero, I’m gonna-” Their breath catches. “I’m gonna... gonna... hept’ZISHIEW!” A sneeze rips out of them with unanticipated force, right into Hero’s palm.

Hero yanks their hand away as Villian gears up for another sneeze. “Oh, gross!”

“AptTISHyuh!” Villian ducks their head towards their lap. IHDshiew! Hu’jishu! Hah... ha-ahhh... aheh!” With guilty, glistening eyes, they look pleadingly up at Hero. “P-Please,” they gasp between stuttering breaths. “Hheh’help me?”

Hero sighs, and flicks the end of Villain’s nose a couple of times until their head rears back.

“HEH- HAH- HATCHUEH! huh-CHOUH! aaTSHOO! Ohh...” they moan. “Oh, fuck me, that was intense.”

“I hope you’re satisfied,” Hero mutters, wiping their hand on their pants.

“I sure am.” Villian lets their posture relax once more, smirking to themselves as they watch Hero return to their seat. “Thanks for the satisfaction.”

Omg, this is AMAZING! The power dynamic, the talking through the sneezing, the spellings, the clear satisfaction the villain gets from it? Bloody fantastic! Definitely a favourite!

On 2/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, AutumnSneezes said:

Omg, this is AMAZING! The power dynamic, the talking through the sneezing, the spellings, the clear satisfaction the villain gets from it? Bloody fantastic! Definitely a favourite!

Thank you! Talking through build-ups is a favourite trope of mine ^-^

1 hour ago, MIN said:

Ahhh! I keep finding more and its absolutely spectacular! Beautifully written, as always!

Thank you so much!! Your comments are so lovely 🥰

2 hours ago, hot-with-fever said:

This is absolutely amazing!! 😍

Thank you so much 😁

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2023 at 11:32 PM, Kolen said:

BAHAHAHAHA "oh, fuck me" I CANT THAT WAS HILARIOUS. I love your writing sm!

hahaha thank you 😄

omg that was nice !
the relation between the two characters, plus the talking I can't it's just so good
please write more of this 😍

On 5/4/2023 at 7:27 AM, a-and-b-snz said:

hahaha thank you 😄

Started laughing at this all over again hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 12:49 AM, Lily said:

omg that was nice !
the relation between the two characters, plus the talking I can't it's just so good
please write more of this 😍

Thank you! Maybe I will write another part someday 😁

• 7 months later...

I LOOOOVE THIS!! Oh the dynamic between these two is wonderful, as is each of their characters— love how much we get from this, even being a snznario! and I’m always a sucker for stuck sneezes, so what a bonus that is :] 

This is fantastic!

On 1/10/2024 at 9:42 AM, AceOfSpades said:

I LOOOOVE THIS!! Oh the dynamic between these two is wonderful, as is each of their characters— love how much we get from this, even being a snznario! and I’m always a sucker for stuck sneezes, so what a bonus that is :] 

This is fantastic!

Thank you! Stuck sneezes are the best 😊