Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-Obs While Driving (F)

linaevelyn94

So I've been lurking on this forum for a while but could never muster up the courage to post. However, it the past few weeks I feel like I've been sneezing a lot more than normal, like almost every day, and I definitely don't sneeze every day. It's also been triples and even quads, when the reality is I usually sneeze doubles. Anyway - I was driving home from my boyfriend's yesterday and had just filled my car up with gas, had turned out of the lot and was approaching a light that had just turned red, when out of nowhere, FOUR sneezes exploded from my nose, all sounding different. If it wasn't almost 24 hours ago when it happened, I'd attempt to spell them out, but I know I'll butcher it. Hopefully I'll have more to write about soon!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 10:15 AM, linaevelyn94 said:

So I've been lurking on this forum for a while but could never muster up the courage to post. However, it the past few weeks I feel like I've been sneezing a lot more than normal, like almost every day, and I definitely don't sneeze every day. It's also been triples and even quads, when the reality is I usually sneeze doubles. Anyway - I was driving home from my boyfriend's yesterday and had just filled my car up with gas, had turned out of the lot and was approaching a light that had just turned red, when out of nowhere, FOUR sneezes exploded from my nose, all sounding different. If it wasn't almost 24 hours ago when it happened, I'd attempt to spell them out, but I know I'll butcher it. Hopefully I'll have more to write about soon!!

First of all, love that you could share!  I tend to sneeze more in my car, and even after getting gas (maybe from the fumes??)... but also with the amount of driving I do, the dust, sunlight, etc. I tend to sneeze more than usual while driving.  It really helps my commute go by better ;)