Sneeze Fetish Forum

Greetings From a Kindred Spirit!

Alec

Hello all! 
I'm a newly joined member who figured he'd swing by here and introduce himself! 
It's nice to meet you all! I'm a New England-based early-20s-year-old who's been into sneezing for quite a few years now, but never got around to joining this forum until now--a shame, to be sure, haha.
I'm super excited to meet people and chat, share stories and artwork, etc :) I'm a huge fan of RPs, and every so often write stories in my free time; who knows, some of them might end up posted here, too, so keep an eye out! ^^
I'm an especially big fan of sickness and caretaking, as well as huge, helpless sneezes--though, really, you can't go wrong with really bad allergies, or other triggers too, haha!
I'd love to chat with anyone who feels similarly, and am PM friendly, so feel free to reach out for whatever! ^^
Anyway, it's a pleasure to join the forum, and I look forward to meeting you all! :D 
-Alec

On 2/22/2023 at 12:30 AM, Alec said:

Hello all! 
I'm a newly joined member who figured he'd swing by here and introduce himself! 
It's nice to meet you all! I'm a New England-based early-20s-year-old who's been into sneezing for quite a few years now, but never got around to joining this forum until now--a shame, to be sure, haha.
I'm super excited to meet people and chat, share stories and artwork, etc :) I'm a huge fan of RPs, and every so often write stories in my free time; who knows, some of them might end up posted here, too, so keep an eye out! ^^
I'm an especially big fan of sickness and caretaking, as well as huge, helpless sneezes--though, really, you can't go wrong with really bad allergies, or other triggers too, haha!
I'd love to chat with anyone who feels similarly, and am PM friendly, so feel free to reach out for whatever! ^^
Anyway, it's a pleasure to join the forum, and I look forward to meeting you all! :D 
-Alec

Hello there Alec, welcome to SFF. :)

• 3 weeks later...