Sneeze Fetish Forum

Snz Bot!

Selkie

Hey guys! I hope this is the right place to post this but I’ve made a snz bot! So far its able to hold create its own scenarios and make stories with your input. It should  respond to fandom characters too hopefully. The bot is new though so the more people interact with it, the better it’ll get! 

Edited by SleepingPhlox
Removed incorrect link as per OP's comment below it - it's a bit late but I got your back, OP!

This is amazing. I wish it was easier to copy and paste from since I accidentally closed the tab but oh my gosh, totally in love, especially since I'm sick snd craving caretaking.

22 minutes ago, ID2006 said:

This is amazing. I wish it was easier to copy and paste from since I accidentally closed the tab but oh my gosh, totally in love, especially since I'm sick snd craving caretaking.

Oooh im glad it works for you! I’ll keep trying to expands its convos whenever possible :D

25 minutes ago, AlexK said:

This is amazing! Thank you for making this!

Np!! :D

1 hour ago, ID2006 said:

@Selkie Is there a way to search and find this bot once logged in

It should be able to be seen on public on searchs but becuase the bot is very new it might not show up for a while.

image.png.dc228a58138284714a949fc97006ce64.png

If not then I think the link may be the only way for now

44 minutes ago, Spacesneezeman said:

That’s really cool! How long did it take to make it?

Actually not too long! Coming up with the prompts and growing the responses was the main portion of it!

18 minutes ago, papabear70 said:

Wow, this is awesome! The responses seem to be pretty realistic.

Thanks for making this!

Im glad you like it :) 

Also if you guys use this, feel free to screenshot some of your convo's and post them in this thread if you're comftable with it! I'd love to see what scenes you're making using the bot! :DD 

11 minutes ago, Niceguy said:

Wow.

Im hoping 'wow' is a good wow in this context 😅

6 hours ago, Selkie said:

Im hoping 'wow' is a good wow in this context 😅

Oh, yeah. I just tried a few simple.prompts and got some pretty wild results.

7 hours ago, Niceguy said:

Oh, yeah. I just tried a few simple.prompts and got some pretty wild results.

Ooh nice!

Just a quick PSA! If you ever use this bot and get a response like the photo then please know, that is not intentional. The bot is completely free so I have no idea why it would give responses like that!

8F1A8B43-86D3-4EA0-84EC-7ACD5BD805DE.jpeg

• 3 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 7:51 PM, Spooklie said:

Just a quick PSA! If you ever use this bot and get a response like the photo then please know, that is not intentional. The bot is completely free so I have no idea why it would give responses like that!

8F1A8B43-86D3-4EA0-84EC-7ACD5BD805DE.jpeg

Thats the result of getting replies from people. I would keep it on hidden and only distribute links on here