Sneeze Fetish Forum

The ideal sneeze

Spacesneezeman

I was wondering what how y’all would describe the perfect sneeze in your opinion. Would it be loud, really quiet? Would they come in fits or just a single one? Would it be wet with a load of spray or bone dry? I think you get the general idea of the question now. I personally thought it would be interesting to see the similarities or differences in our preferences.

Personally I’m a bit caught up in the middle, I prefer it if they aren’t too quiet but not earth shattering either. Same for wetness (although I’m leaning more to the wetter side with some spray). The number of sneezes doesn’t really matter all that much to me, I generally think in a more “quality over quantity” sorta way. I’m really looking forward to seeing what you all think is the perfect sneeze, if you have any questions about my preferences feel free to ask. :)

I like to see people let their sneezes out as their is. When I could see women’s tickling and building up for their hot sneezes 💯 

I'm partial to a full, unstifled type of sneeze. Maybe a bit of visible spray, but not in huge excess. I'm also a big fan of fits, but not rapid fire so much.

Edited by papabear70
Decided not to edit after all

I like most types but I’d have to say my favourite is a mid volume half-stifle or failed stifle kind of like hah-nxght-choo especially with breathy holdback type buildup. Controversial take, I know. It seems like the stifle preference may be a minority in the community 

1 hour ago, Moose said:

I like most types but I’d have to say my favourite is a mid volume half-stifle or failed stifle kind of like hah-nxght-choo especially with breathy holdback type buildup. Controversial take, I know. It seems like the stifle preference may be a minority in the community 

I feel you 100% on that with a bit of sniffling 🫠

my ideal sneeze would be medium level volume that isn’t exaggerated, wet sounding, and uncovered with a good amount of visible spray.

1 hour ago, SFDON said:

my ideal sneeze would be medium level volume that isn’t exaggerated, wet sounding, and uncovered with a good amount of visible spray.

That sounds really nice!

Definitely a fit for me. Love when they think it's done, but more sneezes keep coming. Trying to stifle at first and then resigning to the power of the sneeze is also a plus. 

For me the ideal is strong or even extreme sneezing. Always moist in spray or jet, causing severe quivering of the nostrils and a rosy tint to the nose. With a big, long build-up, a lot of restraint and ending in total loss of control. The duration of the crisis can be infinite but more seriously, I would say that a series of 5, 7 or 10 is already good. ^_^

The sounds produced such as...
- "HAATSHAAA" or "HAAARSHHhh" or even "HEERTSHOOOoo"
... preceded by long growing accumulations are probably my favorites !! :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo
4 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

For me the ideal is strong or even extreme sneezing. Always moist in spray or jet, causing severe quivering of the nostrils and a rosy tint to the nose. With a big, long build-up, a lot of restraint and ending in total loss of control. The duration of the crisis can be infinite but more seriously, I would say that a series of 5, 7 or 10 is already good. ^_^

The sounds produced such as...
- "HAATSHAAA" or "HAAARSHHhh" or even "HEERTSHOOOoo"
... preceded by long growing accumulations are probably my favorites !! :razz:

That sounds really awesome! :)

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2023 at 8:32 AM, Moose said:

same, but also when they sneeze like this in a fit, not a rapid one tho