Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing habits: Do you blow more than once into the same tissue? (with self-obs)

Yep

I have wondered this for a while, how many people do this?  It just sparked and drove me to ask this question as I was blowing my nose this morning (about 10 minutes ago)

I grabbed a white Puffs Plus tissue from the big box in the bathroom, folded it over, put it to my nose, then blew out of my left nostril first, then my right nostril.  There was quite a bit of sticky, clear snot out of both nostrils and it covered half of the tissue.  I folded the tissue over, put it to my nose (which felt wet from the snotty blow that I just had) and blew my nose again, the same way as before, but this time not too much clear snot, just honks (with a small hole in the right side of the tissue).  I then folded the tissue over one more time and gave a quick honking blow out of each nostril, then folded the tissue over and put the tissue up both nostril to make sure that I got all of the snot out.

I am intrigued to hear everyone's responses to this!

Jeff

When I do use tissues then yes I do blow more than once into the dame tissue. I grab 2 tissues normally, give my nose a big snotty blow, and fold them over and blow again. Depends upon how snotty my nose is, I'd fold it one more time and maximise my tissue.

I also do the same when I'm using my handkerchief too. I'll use it multiple times depending uponnhow snotty my nose is but if its really snotty I'll only use it about 3 times if that because my hanky would be soo soggy that I'd have to grab a fresh one.

• 1 month later...

The times I do blow my nose and the rare times I use tissues, I do blow more than once into the same tissue. I just fold it over to a cleaner side and continue blowing. I do it because I want to minimize wastage and it’s more convenient.

On 4/12/2023 at 3:34 PM, bingochamp7 said:

The times I do blow my nose and the rare times I use tissues, I do blow more than once into the same tissue. I just fold it over to a cleaner side and continue blowing. I do it because I want to minimize wastage and it’s more convenient.

Yeah I'd say same for me, unless I'm sick and the blow is particularly messy.  

Just blowing once into something and throwing it away is so wasteful??? who actually does that? 🤣

I honestly think tissues in general are wasteful as well but I think I would have to be PAID money to use a cloth? I just have a weird association with handkerchiefs, like they're specially reserved for old white men in the 1800s who drink tea and carry pocket watches and sit around a table at a gentlemans club 😅

Sorry if that's rude but it's the way my brain thinks about it haha.

Edited by Melody

I totally agree with you on that, Melody.

I have the same association with handkerchiefs and maybe that's why I've never used one.

Also, even though I'm a sucker for snot and mess in fics I'm not a fan of it in real life, so having to wash a snotty cloth would be very gross for me, especially if it's been used by someone else (I'm a bit of a germaphobe. I know, the irony...)

Anyway I always use tissues or toilet paper only if I ran out of tissues or I don't have any/I'm in the bathroom and I always try to use a tissue more than once using the cleaner spots.

I'd feel horrible for all that waste!

When I get a bad cold though I usually grab a fresh tissue after the first blow if it was particularly messy.

I constantly need to blow my nose when I'm ill so I usually get through an awful lot of tissues! 🤧🤧