Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s everyone’s favorite YouTube sneezer?

ChuniGirl

I just found an amazing sneezing channel made by Bashful Bless Boy and I think his allergy sneezes are the cutest I’ve ever heard. I’m new to the forum and  I just wanted to know if anyone has any favorite YouTube sneezers they know of or if they also enjoy Bless Boy’s videos 

Those are cute sneezes, thanks for sharing!  Are you more into the cute, quiet sneezes or the louder sneezes, do you have a preference?  I don't really have any favorite YT sneezers, I just search for "female sneezing" or "blowing her nose" or something like that.

I do know that there are some SFF members that have their own YouTube channels (myself included) where they have recordings of their sneezes, nose blowing and they even have the link to their channels in their SFF profiles (which is how I found some of them myself).

Welcome to the forum!  This place is awesome!

Jeff

My favorite sneezer on YouTube is Someone Orother! He does really big breathy sneezes that are absolutely divine! I also really like Bashful Bless Boy :)

@ChuniGirl
I usually prefer loud, girly sneezes, but it's true that his sneezes look cute. By the way, your favorite youtuber is here on the forum under the nickname "Bless boy", he would certainly be happy to hear that he has fans here on this page. If you wish, you can also dedicate a page to him in the "Kudos" category of the forum. I think he will appreciate it. ^_^

Call to data subject : @Bless Boy

Otherwise for my part, I would say that the sneezing youtubers who marked me are :
-
 Mira, Isla, Ashley, Peach, Sophie, Daystar, Molly, Ella, Estelle, Anonymph, Midnightmare and MidnightBlues. ❤️

On 3/3/2023 at 9:57 AM, oOMariusOo said:

@ChuniGirl
I usually prefer loud, girly sneezes, but it's true that his sneezes look cute. By the way, your favorite youtuber is here on the forum under the nickname "Bless boy", he would certainly be happy to hear that he has fans here on this page. If you wish, you can also dedicate a page to him in the "Kudos" category of the forum. I think he will appreciate it. ^_^

Call to data subject : @Bless Boy

Otherwise for my part, I would say that the sneezing youtubers who marked me are :
-
 Mira, Isla, Ashley, Peach, Sophie, Daystar, Molly, Ella, Estelle, Anonymph, Midnightmare and MidnightBlues. ❤️

Oh my goodness!!, he’s on this forum?☺️, I would love to do that, his channel is so amazing 

• 5 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 7:52 AM, ChuniGirl said:

I just found an amazing sneezing channel made by Bashful Bless Boy and I think his allergy sneezes are the cutest I’ve ever heard. I’m new to the forum and  I just wanted to know if anyone has any favorite YouTube sneezers they know of or if they also enjoy Bless Boy’s videos 

Yes! I follow him and some are pretty hot because of the intensity of the fits. Also I don't think everyone knows he actually has a playlist with a lot of videos where he shows his face and some of those are reallyyyyyyy good. It's a playlist called "extra content" I think. I'm in love with SNEEZEGUY38 I looooove that he talks through his sneezes and says "excuse me" every time, he's to die for. Clark Kent is another one I really enjoy because of much spray he shows 😭, his sneezes are also very intense which I like, maybe a bit too loud but oh well.