Sneeze Fetish Forum

anyone have stories of helping someone else blow their nose?

rosyycheeks1345

My boyfriend didn’t have a tissue and he was super sick and he asked me if he could use my underwear to blow his nose into. I said yes of course

Yes, lots of them - I was only remembering recently a few of the friends I helped when I was younger. I was always a good nose-blower myself growing up,  and I was thinking about a couple of the people whose noses I blew for them back then and wondering how they get on with it now!

I'll have to relate a few stories when I have more time!

On 3/7/2023 at 4:40 PM, rosyycheeks1345 said:

My boyfriend didn’t have a tissue and he was super sick and he asked me if he could use my underwear to blow his nose into. I said yes of course

Does he know about your fetish?

• 3 months later...

Only certain times when I have offered someone a handkerchief when they were suffering from a cold but had no tissues. Never helped them physically 

• 2 weeks later...

I blew my girlfriend's nose daily, like while watching TV or after she showered. We both used handkerchieves, never tissues. After a few good blows, a gently inserted finger through the cloth of her handkerchief or mine was used for any remaining flecks or bits, and so that her nose was very dry inside.  She often preferred that l do it for her with my own used handkerchief, or she would send me to fetch a clean one, or just give me the one she was using at the time, and have me hold it so she could blow. We frequently shared the same handkerchief. Occasionally, she blew my nose for me if l asked. She enjoyed doing it as much as she liked having her own snotty nose blown. 

4 hours ago, midnight in paris said:

I blew my girlfriend's nose daily, like while watching TV or after she showered. We both used handkerchieves, never tissues. After a few good blows, a gently inserted finger through the cloth of her handkerchief or mine was used for any remaining flecks or bits, and so that her nose was very dry inside.  She often preferred that l do it for her with my own used handkerchief, or she would send me to fetch a clean one, or just give me the one she was using at the time, and have me hold it so she could blow. We frequently shared the same handkerchief. Occasionally, she blew my nose for me if l asked. She enjoyed doing it as much as she liked having her own snotty nose blown. 

That's a great story - and sweet that you did it for her on a daily basis, while she'd have a go at blowing yours just occasionally!

I've often imagined that between any pairing of people who did that it would be mostly one-way, as one would be a better, stronger, more skilled nose-blower and not need the other person's assistance.

Although, while I've never had my nose blown for me, I often wonder what it would be like to have the tables turned...

9 hours ago, midnight in paris said:

Amazing, so lucky.

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2023 at 8:18 PM, midnight in paris said:

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

• 3 months later...

I know I'm late, but how do you guys even go about bringing that up? That would absolutely be a dream of mine, holding a girl's tissue and telling her to blow and blow until she runs out of snot!🤤Oh I don't even know what I would do. She can blow my nose too if she wants but she would have to ask because I'd be WAY too embarrassed. I already do everything I can to not blow in front of people, so I wouldn't blow in front of her either until I know she won't get grossed out.

• 1 month later...

Where do you guys find people like that??? No seriously. Do they all collectively live in one area or something?? 😂😂😂. If I can find another guy that would ask me to help him blow his nose I would literally marry him right then and there!!!!