Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes that sound like coughs

AnonymousWow

Does everyone here dislike the sneezes of people who who make their sneezes sound like coughs, or does anyone like them? Or… does it depend on it it’s a single or multiples? 

I do feel like they are generally disliked among alot of people in the community, me included!

No shame to the ones who like it of course!

I just feel like cough-sneeze really lack substance and.... well wetness lmao! Some I know sound kinda throaty and painful as well, especially when I try doing a dry cough-sneeze, it just doesn't feel as nice doing it. I like a sneeze to sound like a sneeze, not a cough hahahaahah

For the longest time I wasn’t a fan!

But I can get behind them if the pre sneeze face shows a lot of desperation or nostril flaring or has a bigger build up! 

3 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

For the longest time I wasn’t a fan!

But I can get behind them if the pre sneeze face shows a lot of desperation or nostril flaring or has a bigger build up! 

I'm 100% with you on this... the build up and facial expressions definitely outweigh the cons!

Not a fan of cough like sneezes, I definitely prefer something similar to the ACHOO sound.

Generally no, but like previous people have said, other aspects of the sneeze can definitely bring it up for me.

Not everybody dislikes them, because I think they can be so cute.  I don't have a preferred type of sneeze, I like whatever sneeze comes out of whoever I'm currently attracted to. So if a cutie has a cough sneeze, then cough sneezes are music to my ears!

I'm not a fan of them. They come from the throat too much, and I feel like they would be painful.

14 hours ago, SunFlower_10 said:

I'm not a fan of them. They come from the throat too much, and I feel like they would be painful.

I agree with you.... really prefer the cute ones.  I mean, I do get them once in a while, but definitely like the nice easy ones that don't sound like I'm coughing up a lung or something haha (and yes, they can hurt which is not fun!)

For me, it really depends. I mostly dislike it since it sounds kinda weird, but I'm not judging on people who like them :]

I don't like coughs, so no cough sneeze for me (even thought I sometimes sneeze like this)

• 5 months later...

I really don’t like the cough sneezing much. When I was younger I think I used to cough sneeze, but after some allergies increasing over the years and some inducing, I have figured out how to make more ahchoo eschew type sneezes. I much prefer those and trying to hold them back for myself, and like similar sneezes listening or watching others.