Sneeze Fetish Forum

Perfect Media Sneeze?

DesperationLover

Have you ever found a video/show/movie/anything like that, which had a sneeze that made you go "That's the perfect sounding sneeze omg" ?

For me, there's a video on youtube, "CEO Allergy scenario" by CharleE44. The first sneeze in that video.... wow... super wet and desperate...

Anyway, would love to hear what other people's favorite sneezes they've found are!

On 3/12/2023 at 7:21 PM, DesperationLover said:

Have you ever found a video/show/movie/anything like that, which had a sneeze that made you go "That's the perfect sounding sneeze omg" ?

For me, there's a video on youtube, "CEO Allergy scenario" by CharleE44. The first sneeze in that video.... wow... super wet and desperate...

Anyway, would love to hear what other people's favorite sneezes they've found are!

I think mine is one of zenarios older videos.

4 hours ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Definitely love Zenarios, her hide and seek video is one of my all-time favs

There was one I used to watch on YouTube that isn't up anymore, and I can't for the life of me remember the name. It was a girl who was inducing by using a flower she was severely allergic to, the sneezes were thick and wet, but somehow still very girly. It was my favorite video for a long time. 

Edited by mypanicismanic
15 hours ago, Spacesneezeman said:

Classic. Especially if you like scenario videos, they don’t get much better than that. I think I saw that she’s a voice actor outside of that, so they’re very convincing!

On 3/12/2023 at 11:21 AM, DesperationLover said:

CEO Allergy scenario" by CharleE44

Found that and yeah that's a good one! The woman from Show&Tell Sneezes was amazing, sad those videos got taken down. 

2 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Her clips4sale store is still around. 

Very true, but she used to have a yt with quite a sizeable amount of freebies.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my favorite is a youtube video I found recently (upon discovering that people post this stuff on youtube lmao).

It was a woman who was dusting I think? I lost track of that specific video because I watched so many of them the day I discovered they existed, I had a playlist running in the background as I was drawing. Anyways, I liked it because of the desperation and the drawn out attempt to hold back. Plus the hitching of her breath and the way her voice was trembling were very good, though what I liked the most was the way she inhaled/gasped because she actually said "ah", almost like a cartoon but still realistic enough.

Good stuff, I'm gonna go through my yt history to hopefully find it again.

I can' choose one! haha

I am between Kaze SF's "I give you my cold " scenario, or a video named "Atchoume" whe two french girls sneeze a lot. Anyone else knows my favs?

Just now, nasus said:

I can' choose one! haha

I am between Kaze SF's "I give you my cold " scenario, or a video named "Atchoume" whe two french girls sneeze a lot. Anyone else knows my favs?

*I can't choose!

15 hours ago, nasus said:

a video named "Atchoume" whe two french girls sneeze a lot.

I remember this one, It's probably one of the first sneezing video I came across when I was younger.

Don't know about you, but I never found this vid recently, maybe it got deleted?

1 hour ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

I remember this one, It's probably one of the first sneezing video I came across when I was younger.

Don't know about you, but I never found this vid recently, maybe it got deleted?

I've seen this one recently on one of those vast YouTube sneeze playlist collections - can't remember which one unfortunately.

When I first found this one years ago, I remember it was an un-synced version which always annoyed me! One of the girls had some spectacularly huge sneezes.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:12 PM, derangest said:

I think my favorite is a youtube video I found recently (upon discovering that people post this stuff on youtube lmao).

It was a woman who was dusting I think? I lost track of that specific video because I watched so many of them the day I discovered they existed, I had a playlist running in the background as I was drawing. Anyways, I liked it because of the desperation and the drawn out attempt to hold back. Plus the hitching of her breath and the way her voice was trembling were very good, though what I liked the most was the way she inhaled/gasped because she actually said "ah", almost like a cartoon but still realistic enough.

Good stuff, I'm gonna go through my yt history to hopefully find it again.

You ever able to find them?

The girl who in one of the videos is wearing chicken costume and putting make up on.

I think she was discovered by that Sneeze Detective par excellence, Bless you,Hi 

Violent but feminine, they are sneezes to die for.

If I was in a coma and she kicked off, I'd be bolt upright and conscious in under 10 seconds - guaranteed!!!

Edited by haymaker
On 4/5/2023 at 6:05 PM, Mimaneneko said:

You ever able to find them?

The quote didn't appear at first, sorry. Sadly I didn't find them (and sorry again for the extra message).

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 10:13 PM, dan said:

literally any sneeze by scarce sneezies on yt.. she's AMAZING

Oh yes! lovely sneezes everytime!