Sneeze Fetish Forum

The White Rabbit's Disappearance (Alice in Wonderland) (F, gigantic)

DesperationLover

NOTE: this story is based off the 2010 movie, in which Alice is 19 year old.

Alice had gone on many adventures while in the whimsical and outlandish world of Wonderland. Many of her encounters have been detailed, but not all of them. On one particular day, she had been invited to a tea party hosted by the Mad Hatter and was having a jolly time visiting with all the other guests.

“Oh Alice! You tell such wondrous tales!” An energetic beaver shot across the table to the blonde.

“It is amusing, but I’m just telling you how it happened, truly. Tweedledee and Tweedledum rolled all the way down the hill and smashed through the barn, the poor things.”

The Hatter sat a bit away, pouring himself tea with sugar, cream, and oddly mustard, and overheard the two conversing. “Oh those two silly buffoons! They’re always getting into scrapes like that, don’t bother about it Alice.” Alice was put partially at ease by this, but still felt sorry for her friends that had such a tumble.

The field mouse taking a gulp from the normal-sized tea cup (which looked comically large next to her) had other thoughts on the matter, “Ahhh those two bumbling oafs don’t deserve any of ya pity. They don’t have a lick of sense between 'em! Hahaha, I bet it was quite the commotion when they hit the barn, what did it sound like?”

“I suppose it sounded like a bunch of armored soldiers marching all at once when everything came crashing down.”

*cha-chunk, ka-clink, cha-chunk, ka-clink*

All of the party-goers' ears pricked up. “Like… that? Alice?”

“How peculiar, that’s just as obnoxious as the sound, yes. What is it?”

They looked around the edge of trees that segregated the Hatter’s yard from the road leading off into the woods. A cavalcade of knights in silver armor advanced upon their length of road, one of them on a horse out in front. The curious group went over to the fence to peer closer at the division. There were only ten knights in addition to the one on horseback, but they still thundered through the forest. Alice, recognizing them as knights serving her friend the White Queen, decided to inquire as to the purpose of their march.

“Pardon me, but you all are the White Queen’s knights aren’t you?”

The group stopped and one of their ranks turned to Alice, remaining stoic as he did so, “Yes ma’am, we’re on a mission by her order.”

“What kind of mission?” The bouncy little hare next to Alice simply had to know.

The knight turned to the imposing figure on the horse at the head of the company, “I’m not sure if I’m to say. We’re just supposed to follow our captain.”

“Well could you please ask him for us?”

“Actually...” A surprisingly less than masculine voice came from the horseman, who guided their steed over to Alice. Their helmet was removed to show a woman’s face, “I am Captain Gwen Lothmorr of her majesty’s service. I’m aware that the Queen has confided in you previously, so I will let you know that we are going to investigate the house of the White Rabbit. An oddly substantial attack was reported to have taken place at his house, and he is missing.” She led her horse back to the road, “Now, we can’t be held up by everyone we meet on the road.”

To Gwen’s disappointment, the hold up would not end there. 

“Oh no! Not the White Rabbit! He was the first friend I met here, dear... I can’t think of a reason why anyone would attack him…” she paused for a moment. “Please, do let me come with you! I simply must see that he is alright!”

“We cannot be impeded further young lady, now….”

“Oh, I beg you I won’t be a bother, and I’ve had a record of helping out around Wonderland. Please ma’am. ” 

Her innocent and pleading eyes were too much for the captain, she sighed heavily in defeat, “Ugh, alright you may accompany us, but we are not responsible for your safety.”

She quickly grabbed some snacks to take with her, said goodbye to her friends at the tea party, and walked with the knights to find out what had happened to her friend. Truly, a bit of fear had begun to lodge itself in her mind, and she needed reassurance.

“Well, we really don’t know what happened, or even if it’s true, correct?”

The captain ignored her for a bit.

“I mean it's not like he could gain any enemies, could he? He’s simply a nice little rabbit who’s perpetually late.”

It started to get to the captain swiftly, “Listen, young girl, I don’t think we need this kind of force going in, the queen is the one who insisted. I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“Oh, I do hope so, I’d hate…” Alice took a second to rub her nose, “I’d hate to see anything bad befall him.”

She itched her nose again, curious as to why the sensation arose. Then they turned a bend in the road in the path, now treading past beds of flowers on either side.

“Hmm, I’m normally fine around flowers. You know, the first time I came here, I had a conversation with a bed of all sorts of different flowers. There were daisies and violets, and l-lih-lillies. Oh goodness, what is coming over m-muh-me... Achoo!” Alice bent forward from her sneeze, guarding her mouth and nose with her elbow. “I beg your pardon, I rarely have any allergies like thah… ah ah ah Achooweee!.”

“Ah, you might not know, those particular flowers are paenorras, pih… particularly potent pollen.” The captain herself needed to raise her visor to rub her nose. “Don’t worry, we’re nearly past them, and then the Rabbits’ home is just up ahead.” It was not long after Alice had the time to take out and use her handkerchief that they saw the house close in the distance. Smoke rose upwards in a thin column from the side of the home. At the sight, the troop picked up their pace, the captain throwing Alice up onto the horse to not leave her behind. 

When they fully came upon the abode, the state of disrepair was greater than they initially thought. The smoke came from a broken chimney, embers of a small fire still going in the fireplace. The front door was ripped off its hinges, laying in the front lawn. Most areas of the walls had cracks shooting through them. Every window had been smashed, and through them, the inside could be seen to look even worse than the exterior.

“Alice.” Captain Gwen pulled herself off the horse and kept the young girl on it. “You stay out here while we investigate, if anything happens, ride off and get help.”

Alice didn’t want to stay on the sideline, but accepted this for now.

Gwen and four of the knights went inside to investigate further, while the rest checked the perimeter. Alice was in agony not knowing what was going on inside. She wanted to know her friend was alright. She would have guessed five minutes had gone by with nothing happening and was petting the horse while she sat tight outside. 

Suddenly, she heard a holler and a crash come from within the house. Without a second thought, she bound off the horse and raced towards the front door.

“Captain Gwen?!” She looked around the main floor, nobody to be seen. “Hello? Captain what’s happened?” She ran towards the stairs to the upper floor, she heard another clanging, and a second later a knight came bounding down the stairs.

“Captain Lothmorr and the others went downstairs, this way!”

The knight sped down the steps to the cellar below, with Alice right behind.

“What’s going on?”

The other three knights stood around an opening in the floor. “We don’t know, the captain stepped over here and then this hole opened up! We tried to reach out to her, but she plummeted down before we could save her."

They all crowded around the opening trying to find the captain in the darkness below. From what they could tell, it wasn’t a straight drop down. There was an incline, steep as it may be, as far down as they could see, so their leader might be alright. Sure enough, a second later a cough was heard and then a yell up at them.

“Hello? I’m not sure how far I’ve fallen, but I’m fine down here, mostly just bruised up. What’s going on up top?”

“Nothing at the moment ma’am, we’re all safe, just trying to make sure you’re the same.”

“That's all good then I suppose. I can't tell for sure how far down I am, but I definitely can’t climb back up this rubble, too loose. Please do try to find some way of getting me out of here. Oh, and make sure Alice-”

“I’m here too Captain Gwen!”

“-stays away from the house....” The captain put her hand in her head; she was going to have to sort her knights out when she got back up. “Just be careful Alice!”

“Oh alright, I’ll go stand over here- woah!” Alice stepped back to obey the commander’s orders, but was unlucky in heading towards another part of the floor that was weak and collapsed under her weight.

“Ahhhh!” 

She tumbled down some rubble, thankfully much safer than the path Captain Lothmorr took, and ended up a few feet from her, facedown on the ground, her skirt flipped inside out and her face in a pile of dust and debris. The particles tickled her nose, she scrunched it a bit before she began to get up. 

"Oh Alice! Here let me help you up."

*cough* *cough* "That was quite the fall, but I'm quite alright."

After she was upright again, she wiped down her clothes of the dust and dirt that had accumulated. It turns out that the tickle formed a second ago wasn’t gone, and all the material she just wiped off went into the air and reignited the sensation.

“Thank you capt-huh… Thi-Thah… ah- ah- IIIISHEWWW! Oh bother, excuse me.”

“You’re quite alright. It’s unbelievably dust... dih- uhhhuhh... " Captain Lothmorr needed a moment to fight off her own nose's tickles, "...dusty down here, so much stone carved out. It looks like an enormous tunnel was made… Hmm… Maybe the White Rabbit had an escape plan?”

“I suppose he could have, but why would he need a tunnel so expansive?”

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out. You stay here…” She gave Alice a stern look to make sure she knew she was serious. “I’m going to venture further into the tunnel to see what I can find.” Her sword and shield were at the ready, and she left Alice to wait for any help that the knights above might be able to give.

Captain Lothmorr came back several times after her excursions. Eventually, she gathered that the tunnel split at several points, but one of each of the forks led to dead ends. She made sure Alice was ok, and to see if any help had come, though it turned out they were too far down for any immediate rescue ideas the knights up above had. So Alice waited longer, feeling a bit peckish, as the captain searched on.

“Oh, I’m so glad I brought along some treats from the tea party, I barely ate at all before I joined this mission. Well, they’re a bit squashed, but still edible and tastyI suppose.” She snacked on a muffin, then part of a small tart before she heard a distant noise coming from the cave. Her ear tried to pick it up as she took cautious steps forward.

Finally she could make it out: “Alice! Alice! Can you hear me from here?”

“Ah, yes captain! I’m here!”

“I need you to come here, I’ve found a blockage and I require your help. Take two lefts and then a right and you’ll reach me.”

So Alice, slowly but surely traversed the tunnel. The abyssal dark was intimidating. Keeping her hands against the tunnel wall and nervously nibbling at her snacks, she kept going. When she reached Captain Lothmorr, she was still doing so.

“What’s that? A tart?”

“Oh, terribly sorry, I suppose I was eating out of nervousness.”

“Oh, alright then. Well, I need help dislodging this rubble. I’ve almost got it, I just need a little more force to get it unstuck. Here’s what we’re going to do: I’m going to push on it this way, and I need you to take a good starting run, and ram into me. I think that’ll unstick it.”

“Goodness, run into you? Won’t that hurt?”

“Don’t fret, I’m wearing armor. I just need a last little shove.”

“Well, if you insist.” She took a few bounds back and prepared as Gwen got into position. 

“On the count of three. One, two, three!”

Alice darted forward with all the might she had. The slam into the captain was a jolt, but as she connected, she heard the crumble of stone. And when she got her bearings after the collision, she saw the rubble falling away into a pit in front of them. It was a vast cavern, with a bottomless pit between them and ledge on the opposite side, where they could make out a faint light peeking through, they only illumination allowing them to see as much as they did.

“This is getting more and more curious.” The knight scratched her head.

Alice stroked her hand on her chin, “I’ll say it is, what on earth has the White Rabbit been up to?”

“Whatever it might be, I’m getting to the bottom of it. I wonder if there’s a way across?”

Captain Lothmorr began to scrutinize the surroundings for any clues, while Alice waited patiently eating more of her snacks. 

She wondered how her timid, furry friend could be involved with whatever mess was going on here. She wondered when and how they were going to get out of the cave system. She wondered if the food she had would last them for long enough, and she wondered presently why the food gave a slight tingle on her tongue.

“That’s strange, this tastes familiar… Oh heavens, the feeling is spreading!”

She looked down at what she was eating, a muffin with a paper wrapping, but she noticed a small tag attached to it. She couldn’t read it in the dark, but it was apparent it was one of those ludicrous treats she had encountered in Wonderland that caused her to change size.

“Oh for goodness sake, what is it going to be this time? Captain! I believe we might have some trouble!”

“What is it now Alice?.... Oh.” Share turned around to see a slowly growing Alice filling up the tunnel behind them. She kept growing until she was roughly filling three quarters of the tunnel. The now colossal girl moved slowly, trying to gain her composure, “Now how could this get any worse?”

As if through some karmic force, Alice had a final growth spurt that resulted in her filling up the entire pathway, straining the walls and knocking some debris around.

“Good heavens! Alice are you alright?”

“Oof, yes for the most part, I believe so. Although, ugh, I seem to be properly stuck.”

“Indeed you do… This is… unfortunate to say the least. I don’t know how long that will last. Sometimes those effects go away in a few minutes, sometimes it lasts hours.”

“Well, let me see if I can make any room to move.” She wriggled back and forth for a sec, but it only caused more debris to be let loose. “I don’t believe, ehh, that I can free myself.” Her nose wiggled back and forth for a few seconds. The captain took notice but said nothing yet.

“The only way that could lead out is through this gap then…” The captain continued to see if anything around the mouth of the tunnel was accessible.

Alice on the other hand was focusing on a new problem. Her arms were stuck to her side and her hips squished into the side of the tunnel behind her, but now a recurring irritant arose. Her heavy breathing at this size was picking up increasing amounts of dust from the stone and such around them. Her nose was already vulnerable from the flowers and dust before. It twitched and tingled. Her nostrils unhelpfully expanded as the tickling grew.

“Dear me, all this duh-dust sure is a bother.”

The captain looked back at the girl’s tremendous button-nose that began to flare, “Are you quite alright Alice?”

“Y-yes I think I ah- I am.” She stated unconvincingly as her eyes squinted and nose scrunched up again.

“You… You’re not going to sneeze are you?” She looked back at the drop behind her, “Please do everything you can not to. At that size you’re at, a sneeze could blow me into the cavern.”

“Hih… I…. Hih, I’m sorry, I can’t alleviate it at the moment. I would place a fi...a fi… a finger under my nose to rub it at the moment, but my arms are st… stuck.”

The captain had to think fast, Alice’s breaths were growing deeper and sharper. The heaving of her chest continued the cycle of dust and debris being knocked loose.

“Aha! My fingers are too small, but maybe my arm is large enough to compare to the current size of her fingers?” She sprinted over to Alice, feeling the already powerful inhales and exhales, knowing she had to act with speed. She held her arm out, underneath Alice’s nose, which was a tad taller than her own stature at the moment, and pressed and then rubbed against the immense septum and nostrils before her.

“Alice? Is that helping at all?”

“Ah-hah, yes thank you sincerely. It was simply too much of a sensation to bear.” Alice wiggled her nose one last time and let out a sigh.

“Oh thank the Queen, that was close. Though now what do we do?”

“Hmph, well, I don’t quite know if it’s big enough, but I can feel a bit of space between my left shoulder and the tunnel around it. You could try to climb around me to get back and see if the knights have made any progress?”

“I surely don’t see any other alternative, it might as well do.” This was not a situation she would have experience in, climbing up a giant person that is. So, as gently as she could, she used Alice’s hair to climb up to the top of her head and then to her shoulder. “Alright, there’s a thin gap. I don’t know if I’ll fit. Could you try moving in any way? Well, any way that won’t unrest more debris.”

“I’ll try.” She shifted slowly and with care, though not much more room could be made.

A good shot was made at forcing into the space between the giant girl and the cavern’s ceiling. She writhed and pushed as hard as she might, but only could get halfway through.

“Blast it all, I can’t fit. Let me *hnggg* get out and reassess the situation *ugh*. Oh as if things couldn’t get worse, now I’m stuck.” With enough shoving and pushing, she was luckier than Alice at the moment at getting out, but it came at a great cost. She pushed too forcefully to escape and tumbled back down to the ground. Her rear landed in front of Alice’s face and the shockwave of her impact sent a cloud of dust that had settled to the ground to woosh up into Alice’s face.

The captain saw it happen, and the reaction was imminent. Alice’s face contorted faster than before. 

“Ah…. oh b-bother... “ Alice managed to get out, “My nose is tick… t-tickling again. Oh it’s even more bothersome! Ah… ah...” 

“Oh no! Alice don’t!” The captain repeated her attempt at soothing the flaring appendage.

“I-I’m so-si-seh-sorry…. It’s not working…. Ah, hih, hih….”

“Ah, I need to stop more dust from reaching your nostrils.” Similar to using her arm like a finger under the nose, she now had the brilliant idea to pinch the round button-nose, as if with a hug, as tight as she could. Each arm squeezed the bulbous thing in an attempt to seal the gaping, twitching nostrils as she held on for dear life. 

“Ah, hih… Ah… hah….”

Alice continued to hitch, while Gwen held on in desperation. She looked up as she remained fixed to the huge nose, she saw Alice’s expression get more intense and desperate. Her eyes rolled upwards with her eyelids closed halfway shut. Her breath grew more sharp, shaking her whole body.

“Alice, please don’t sneeze!”

“Ah… ah… I’m sorry captih- ain… I can’t hold ih...hih… it back anymore…. I’m gonna, gihhhh…. Gonna sn- snee- Oh… ah… ah… Ah… Ah…. AHH!!!!

“HAAAAAHHHHHCHEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!”

Her eyes slammed shut as all the air built up in her lungs was blasted out her mouth and nose. Captain Gwen had no chance of holding on with the gale force wind from her nose launching her from her grip, even as tight as it was and as strong as she was. It sent her flying backwards off the edge of the cavern opening, through a void of darkness. Initially, she thought it was the end, though Alice’s desperate sneeze was not just powerful, but lengthy too. It blew her much farther along than she would’ve expected, a good few seconds of air time. 

Then her fears were relinquished, traded for a tinge of pain. She fell finally, but only a few feet down? She took a second to deal with the impact on her back and left arm, then got up. One torch remained on her person, and its illumination showed her surroundings similar to where she just was but...

The other side of the cavern!

Alice’s gigantic sneeze proved not to be a dilemma, but a blessing. Gwen looked around still in bewilderment, then realized they were separated. “Alice?! Can you hear me?”

“Oh, yes! I’m so sorry, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, just a minor bit of bruising. You blew me to the other side of the tunnel! I don’t know where it leads, so I’ll stick here for now. Are you still under the effects of that tart?”

“I do believe I’m starting to return to my normal size. I think that a good sneeze was what I needed to be honehhh… eh… hiihhh Oh dear, wuh-wuh-watch out I still need to…. To…tuh…”

“HHIIIIGGGHHSHTTTIIIWWWWW!!!!”

An ever greater gale rushed from across the gap and nearly blew her down. Gwen was thankful Alice’s first sneeze hadn’t been of this caliber, it would’ve blasted her into the ceiling of the cavern.

Some very loud sniffling came next, and Alice reaffirmed her well-being as well as her approach back to normal size.

“Fantastic. Go get my soldiers, and see if they can manage a connection over here, a length of rope or something.”

“Right away!”

She heard Alice’s footsteps grow fainter and fainter. Now alone, but hopeful that help would come soon. Now her own nose tickled and she rubbed it. “Heh… Hope Alice is normal-sized when she returns, this place is even dustier than… thuh…. AACHHTTSHHOO!!!”

She sighed and wiped her nose, awaiting her rescue. Through she began to hear a funny rumbling behind her through the cavern. “I know I should stay put, but…” Turning back to the pit behind her, no other option lay in front of her. The time for Alice to return to normal, head back to the knights, and figure out how to save her would certainly not be enough to wait around at this ledge. So, she pressed on into this new tunnel,dim lights ahead. Hope lingered that whatever she found this way wouldn’t be worse than a fatal drop or a giant sized, sneezy girl threatening to blow her into one.

Edited by webmeistro
On 3/15/2023 at 4:28 AM, DesperationLover said:

NOTE: this story is based off the 2010 movie, in which Alice is 19 year old.

Alice had gone on many adventures while in the whimsical and outlandish world of Wonderland. Many of her encounters have been detailed, but not all of them. On one particular day, she had been invited to a tea party hosted by the Mad Hatter and was having a jolly time visiting with all the other guests.

“Oh Alice! You tell such wondrous tales!” An energetic beaver shot across the table to the blonde.

“It is amusing, but I’m just telling you how it happened, truly. Tweedledee and Tweedledum rolled all the way down the hill and smashed through the barn, the poor things.”

The Hatter sat a bit away, pouring himself tea with sugar, cream, and oddly mustard, and overheard the two conversing. “Oh those two silly buffoons! They’re always getting into scrapes like that, don’t bother about it Alice.” Alice was put partially at ease by this, but still felt sorry for her friends that had such a tumble.

The field mouse taking a gulp from the normal-sized tea cup (which looked comically large next to her) had other thoughts on the matter, “Ahhh those two bumbling oafs don’t deserve any of ya pity. They don’t have a lick of sense between 'em! Hahaha, I bet it was quite the commotion when they hit the barn, what did it sound like?”

“I suppose it sounded like a bunch of armored soldiers marching all at once when everything came crashing down.”

*cha-chunk, ka-clink, cha-chunk, ka-clink*

All of the party-goers' ears pricked up. “Like… that? Alice?”

“How peculiar, that’s just as obnoxious as the sound, yes. What is it?”

They looked around the edge of trees that segregated the Hatter’s yard from the road leading off into the woods. A cavalcade of knights in silver armor advanced upon their length of road, one of them on a horse out in front. The curious group went over to the fence to peer closer at the division. There were only ten knights in addition to the one on horseback, but they still thundered through the forest. Alice, recognizing them as knights serving her friend the White Queen, decided to inquire as to the purpose of their march.

“Pardon me, but you all are the White Queen’s knights aren’t you?”

The group stopped and one of their ranks turned to Alice, remaining stoic as he did so, “Yes ma’am, we’re on a mission by her order.”

“What kind of mission?” The bouncy little hare next to Alice simply had to know.

The knight turned to the imposing figure on the horse at the head of the company, “I’m not sure if I’m to say. We’re just supposed to follow our captain.”

“Well could you please ask him for us?”

“Actually...” A surprisingly less than masculine voice came from the horseman, who guided their steed over to Alice. Their helmet was removed to show a woman’s face, “I am Captain Gwen Lothmorr of her majesty’s service. I’m aware that the Queen has confided in you previously, so I will let you know that we are going to investigate the house of the White Rabbit. An oddly substantial attack was reported to have taken place at his house, and he is missing.” She led her horse back to the road, “Now, we can’t be held up by everyone we meet on the road.”

To Gwen’s disappointment, the hold up would not end there. 

“Oh no! Not the White Rabbit! He was the first friend I met here, dear... I can’t think of a reason why anyone would attack him…” she paused for a moment. “Please, do let me come with you! I simply must see that he is alright!”

“We cannot be impeded further young lady, now….”

“Oh, I beg you I won’t be a bother, and I’ve had a record of helping out around Wonderland. Please ma’am. ” 

Her innocent and pleading eyes were too much for the captain, she sighed heavily in defeat, “Ugh, alright you may accompany us, but we are not responsible for your safety.”

She quickly grabbed some snacks to take with her, said goodbye to her friends at the tea party, and walked with the knights to find out what had happened to her friend. Truly, a bit of fear had begun to lodge itself in her mind, and she needed reassurance.

“Well, we really don’t know what happened, or even if it’s true, correct?”

The captain ignored her for a bit.

“I mean it's not like he could gain any enemies, could he? He’s simply a nice little rabbit who’s perpetually late.”

It started to get to the captain swiftly, “Listen, young girl, I don’t think we need this kind of force going in, the queen is the one who insisted. I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“Oh, I do hope so, I’d hate…” Alice took a second to rub her nose, “I’d hate to see anything bad befall him.”

She itched her nose again, curious as to why the sensation arose. Then they turned a bend in the road in the path, now treading past beds of flowers on either side.

“Hmm, I’m normally fine around flowers. You know, the first time I came here, I had a conversation with a bed of all sorts of different flowers. There were daisies and violets, and l-lih-lillies. Oh goodness, what is coming over m-muh-me... Achoo!” Alice bent forward from her sneeze, guarding her mouth and nose with her elbow. “I beg your pardon, I rarely have any allergies like thah… ah ah ah Achooweee!.”

“Ah, you might not know, those particular flowers are paenorras, pih… particularly potent pollen.” The captain herself needed to raise her visor to rub her nose. “Don’t worry, we’re nearly past them, and then the Rabbits’ home is just up ahead.” It was not long after Alice had the time to take out and use her handkerchief that they saw the house close in the distance. Smoke rose upwards in a thin column from the side of the home. At the sight, the troop picked up their pace, the captain throwing Alice up onto the horse to not leave her behind. 

When they fully came upon the abode, the state of disrepair was greater than they initially thought. The smoke came from a broken chimney, embers of a small fire still going in the fireplace. The front door was ripped off its hinges, laying in the front lawn. Most areas of the walls had cracks shooting through them. Every window had been smashed, and through them, the inside could be seen to look even worse than the exterior.

“Alice.” Captain Gwen pulled herself off the horse and kept the young girl on it. “You stay out here while we investigate, if anything happens, ride off and get help.”

Alice didn’t want to stay on the sideline, but accepted this for now.

Gwen and four of the knights went inside to investigate further, while the rest checked the perimeter. Alice was in agony not knowing what was going on inside. She wanted to know her friend was alright. She would have guessed five minutes had gone by with nothing happening and was petting the horse while she sat tight outside. 

Suddenly, she heard a holler and a crash come from within the house. Without a second thought, she bound off the horse and raced towards the front door.

“Captain Gwen?!” She looked around the main floor, nobody to be seen. “Hello? Captain what’s happened?” She ran towards the stairs to the upper floor, she heard another clanging, and a second later a knight came bounding down the stairs.

“Captain Lothmorr and the others went downstairs, this way!”

The knight sped down the steps to the cellar below, with Alice right behind.

“What’s going on?”

The other three knights stood around an opening in the floor. “We don’t know, the captain stepped over here and then this hole opened up! We tried to reach out to her, but she plummeted down before we could save her."

They all crowded around the opening trying to find the captain in the darkness below. From what they could tell, it wasn’t a straight drop down. There was an incline, steep as it may be, as far down as they could see, so their leader might be alright. Sure enough, a second later a cough was heard and then a yell up at them.

“Hello? I’m not sure how far I’ve fallen, but I’m fine down here, mostly just bruised up. What’s going on up top?”

“Nothing at the moment ma’am, we’re all safe, just trying to make sure you’re the same.”

“That's all good then I suppose. I can't tell for sure how far down I am, but I definitely can’t climb back up this rubble, too loose. Please do try to find some way of getting me out of here. Oh, and make sure Alice-”

“I’m here too Captain Gwen!”

“-stays away from the house....” The captain put her hand in her head; she was going to have to sort her knights out when she got back up. “Just be careful Alice!”

“Oh alright, I’ll go stand over here- woah!” Alice stepped back to obey the commander’s orders, but was unlucky in heading towards another part of the floor that was weak and collapsed under her weight.

“Ahhhh!” 

She tumbled down some rubble, thankfully much safer than the path Captain Lothmorr took, and ended up a few feet from her, facedown on the ground, her skirt flipped inside out and her face in a pile of dust and debris. The particles tickled her nose, she scrunched it a bit before she began to get up. 

"Oh Alice! Here let me help you up."

*cough* *cough* "That was quite the fall, but I'm quite alright."

After she was upright again, she wiped down her clothes of the dust and dirt that had accumulated. It turns out that the tickle formed a second ago wasn’t gone, and all the material she just wiped off went into the air and reignited the sensation.

“Thank you capt-huh… Thi-Thah… ah- ah- IIIISHEWWW! Oh bother, excuse me.”

“You’re quite alright. It’s unbelievably dust... dih- uhhhuhh... " Captain Lothmorr needed a moment to fight off her own nose's tickles, "...dusty down here, so much stone carved out. It looks like an enormous tunnel was made… Hmm… Maybe the White Rabbit had an escape plan?”

“I suppose he could have, but why would he need a tunnel so expansive?”

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out. You stay here…” She gave Alice a stern look to make sure she knew she was serious. “I’m going to venture further into the tunnel to see what I can find.” Her sword and shield were at the ready, and she left Alice to wait for any help that the knights above might be able to give.

Captain Lothmorr came back several times after her excursions. Eventually, she gathered that the tunnel split at several points, but one of each of the forks led to dead ends. She made sure Alice was ok, and to see if any help had come, though it turned out they were too far down for any immediate rescue ideas the knights up above had. So Alice waited longer, feeling a bit peckish, as the captain searched on.

“Oh, I’m so glad I brought along some treats from the tea party, I barely ate at all before I joined this mission. Well, they’re a bit squashed, but still edible and tastyI suppose.” She snacked on a muffin, then part of a small tart before she heard a distant noise coming from the cave. Her ear tried to pick it up as she took cautious steps forward.

Finally she could make it out: “Alice! Alice! Can you hear me from here?”

“Ah, yes captain! I’m here!”

“I need you to come here, I’ve found a blockage and I require your help. Take two lefts and then a right and you’ll reach me.”

So Alice, slowly but surely traversed the tunnel. The abyssal dark was intimidating. Keeping her hands against the tunnel wall and nervously nibbling at her snacks, she kept going. When she reached Captain Lothmorr, she was still doing so.

“What’s that? A tart?”

“Oh, terribly sorry, I suppose I was eating out of nervousness.”

“Oh, alright then. Well, I need help dislodging this rubble. I’ve almost got it, I just need a little more force to get it unstuck. Here’s what we’re going to do: I’m going to push on it this way, and I need you to take a good starting run, and ram into me. I think that’ll unstick it.”

“Goodness, run into you? Won’t that hurt?”

“Don’t fret, I’m wearing armor. I just need a last little shove.”

“Well, if you insist.” She took a few bounds back and prepared as Gwen got into position. 

“On the count of three. One, two, three!”

Alice darted forward with all the might she had. The slam into the captain was a jolt, but as she connected, she heard the crumble of stone. And when she got her bearings after the collision, she saw the rubble falling away into a pit in front of them. It was a vast cavern, with a bottomless pit between them and ledge on the opposite side, where they could make out a faint light peeking through, they only illumination allowing them to see as much as they did.

“This is getting more and more curious.” The knight scratched her head.

Alice stroked her hand on her chin, “I’ll say it is, what on earth has the White Rabbit been up to?”

“Whatever it might be, I’m getting to the bottom of it. I wonder if there’s a way across?”

Captain Lothmorr began to scrutinize the surroundings for any clues, while Alice waited patiently eating more of her snacks. 

She wondered how her timid, furry friend could be involved with whatever mess was going on here. She wondered when and how they were going to get out of the cave system. She wondered if the food she had would last them for long enough, and she wondered presently why the food gave a slight tingle on her tongue.

“That’s strange, this tastes familiar… Oh heavens, the feeling is spreading!”

She looked down at what she was eating, a muffin with a paper wrapping, but she noticed a small tag attached to it. She couldn’t read it in the dark, but it was apparent it was one of those ludicrous treats she had encountered in Wonderland that caused her to change size.

“Oh for goodness sake, what is it going to be this time? Captain! I believe we might have some trouble!”

“What is it now Alice?.... Oh.” Share turned around to see a slowly growing Alice filling up the tunnel behind them. She kept growing until she was roughly filling three quarters of the tunnel. The now colossal girl moved slowly, trying to gain her composure, “Now how could this get any worse?”

As if through some karmic force, Alice had a final growth spurt that resulted in her filling up the entire pathway, straining the walls and knocking some debris around.

“Good heavens! Alice are you alright?”

“Oof, yes for the most part, I believe so. Although, ugh, I seem to be properly stuck.”

“Indeed you do… This is… unfortunate to say the least. I don’t know how long that will last. Sometimes those effects go away in a few minutes, sometimes it lasts hours.”

“Well, let me see if I can make any room to move.” She wriggled back and forth for a sec, but it only caused more debris to be let loose. “I don’t believe, ehh, that I can free myself.” Her nose wiggled back and forth for a few seconds. The captain took notice but said nothing yet.

“The only way that could lead out is through this gap then…” The captain continued to see if anything around the mouth of the tunnel was accessible.

Alice on the other hand was focusing on a new problem. Her arms were stuck to her side and her hips squished into the side of the tunnel behind her, but now a recurring irritant arose. Her heavy breathing at this size was picking up increasing amounts of dust from the stone and such around them. Her nose was already vulnerable from the flowers and dust before. It twitched and tingled. Her nostrils unhelpfully expanded as the tickling grew.

“Dear me, all this duh-dust sure is a bother.”

The captain looked back at the girl’s tremendous button-nose that began to flare, “Are you quite alright Alice?”

“Y-yes I think I ah- I am.” She stated unconvincingly as her eyes squinted and nose scrunched up again.

“You… You’re not going to sneeze are you?” She looked back at the drop behind her, “Please do everything you can not to. At that size you’re at, a sneeze could blow me into the cavern.”

“Hih… I…. Hih, I’m sorry, I can’t alleviate it at the moment. I would place a fi...a fi… a finger under my nose to rub it at the moment, but my arms are st… stuck.”

The captain had to think fast, Alice’s breaths were growing deeper and sharper. The heaving of her chest continued the cycle of dust and debris being knocked loose.

“Aha! My fingers are too small, but maybe my arm is large enough to compare to the current size of her fingers?” She sprinted over to Alice, feeling the already powerful inhales and exhales, knowing she had to act with speed. She held her arm out, underneath Alice’s nose, which was a tad taller than her own stature at the moment, and pressed and then rubbed against the immense septum and nostrils before her.

“Alice? Is that helping at all?”

“Ah-hah, yes thank you sincerely. It was simply too much of a sensation to bear.” Alice wiggled her nose one last time and let out a sigh.

“Oh thank the Queen, that was close. Though now what do we do?”

“Hmph, well, I don’t quite know if it’s big enough, but I can feel a bit of space between my left shoulder and the tunnel around it. You could try to climb around me to get back and see if the knights have made any progress?”

“I surely don’t see any other alternative, it might as well do.” This was not a situation she would have experience in, climbing up a giant person that is. So, as gently as she could, she used Alice’s hair to climb up to the top of her head and then to her shoulder. “Alright, there’s a thin gap. I don’t know if I’ll fit. Could you try moving in any way? Well, any way that won’t unrest more debris.”

“I’ll try.” She shifted slowly and with care, though not much more room could be made.

A good shot was made at forcing into the space between the giant girl and the cavern’s ceiling. She writhed and pushed as hard as she might, but only could get halfway through.

“Blast it all, I can’t fit. Let me *hnggg* get out and reassess the situation *ugh*. Oh as if things couldn’t get worse, now I’m stuck.” With enough shoving and pushing, she was luckier than Alice at the moment at getting out, but it came at a great cost. She pushed too forcefully to escape and tumbled back down to the ground. Her rear landed in front of Alice’s face and the shockwave of her impact sent a cloud of dust that had settled to the ground to woosh up into Alice’s face.

The captain saw it happen, and the reaction was imminent. Alice’s face contorted faster than before. 

“Ah…. oh b-bother... “ Alice managed to get out, “My nose is tick… t-tickling again. Oh it’s even more bothersome! Ah… ah...” 

“Oh no! Alice don’t!” The captain repeated her attempt at soothing the flaring appendage.

“I-I’m so-si-seh-sorry…. It’s not working…. Ah, hih, hih….”

“Ah, I need to stop more dust from reaching your nostrils.” Similar to using her arm like a finger under the nose, she now had the brilliant idea to pinch the round button-nose, as if with a hug, as tight as she could. Each arm squeezed the bulbous thing in an attempt to seal the gaping, twitching nostrils as she held on for dear life. 

“Ah, hih… Ah… hah….”

Alice continued to hitch, while Gwen held on in desperation. She looked up as she remained fixed to the huge nose, she saw Alice’s expression get more intense and desperate. Her eyes rolled upwards with her eyelids closed halfway shut. Her breath grew more sharp, shaking her whole body.

“Alice, please don’t sneeze!”

“Ah… ah… I’m sorry captih- ain… I can’t hold ih...hih… it back anymore…. I’m gonna, gihhhh…. Gonna sn- snee- Oh… ah… ah… Ah… Ah…. AHH!!!!

Her eyes slammed shut as all the air built up in her lungs was blasted out her mouth and nose. Captain Gwen had no chance of holding on with the gale force wind from her nose launching her from her grip, even as tight as it was and as strong as she was. It sent her flying backwards off the edge of the cavern opening, through a void of darkness. Initially, she thought it was the end, though Alice’s desperate sneeze was not just powerful, but lengthy too. It blew her much farther along than she would’ve expected, a good few seconds of air time. 

Then her fears were relinquished, traded for a tinge of pain. She fell finally, but only a few feet down? She took a second to deal with the impact on her back and left arm, then got up. One torch remained on her person, and its illumination showed her surroundings similar to where she just was but...

The other side of the cavern!

Alice’s gigantic sneeze proved not to be a dilemma, but a blessing. Gwen looked around still in bewilderment, then realized they were separated. “Alice?! Can you hear me?”

“Oh, yes! I’m so sorry, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, just a minor bit of bruising. You blew me to the other side of the tunnel! I don’t know where it leads, so I’ll stick here for now. Are you still under the effects of that tart?”

“I do believe I’m starting to return to my normal size. I think that a good sneeze was what I needed to be honehhh… eh… hiihhh Oh dear, wuh-wuh-watch out I still need to…. To…tuh…”

An ever greater gale rushed from across the gap and nearly blew her down. Gwen was thankful Alice’s first sneeze hadn’t been of this caliber, it would’ve blasted her into the ceiling of the cavern.

Some very loud sniffling came next, and Alice reaffirmed her well-being as well as her approach back to normal size.

“Fantastic. Go get my soldiers, and see if they can manage a connection over here, a length of rope or something.”

“Right away!”

She heard Alice’s footsteps grow fainter and fainter. Now alone, but hopeful that help would come soon. Now her own nose tickled and she rubbed it. “Heh… Hope Alice is normal-sized when she returns, this place is even dustier than… thuh…. AACHHTTSHHOO!!!”

She sighed and wiped her nose, awaiting her rescue. Through she began to hear a funny rumbling behind her through the cavern. “I know I should stay put, but…” Turning back to the pit behind her, no other option lay in front of her. The time for Alice to return to normal, head back to the knights, and figure out how to save her would certainly not be enough to wait around at this ledge. So, she pressed on into this new tunnel,dim lights ahead. Hope lingered that whatever she found this way wouldn’t be worse than a fatal drop or a giant sized, sneezy girl threatening to blow her into one.

Wow, awesome story! Awesome job and thanks very much for sharing! :)

This was great! Loved the storyline and writing style! It made me feel more emersed while I was reading! Loved seeing a new character involved and I adored the descriptions! Especially on the buildups!

This was amazing and a great take on the classic world of Alice in Wonderland! The setup was executed well, and I was not only invested in the sneezes but the story as well. That said, the way you were able to incorporate the sneezes was excellent, as they had an actual relevance to the plot, getting Captain Lothmorr to the other side of the pit. I'd be super interested in seeing not only how you write more sneezes with giant Alice but also where you might take the rest of this story generally. Great work!

This was a really fun way to integrate sneezing into this setting. Really great read overall, and I’ll definitely be checking it out again soon. Tbh I’m just a huge fan of your style, wish we could write something together sometime 

I'm wondering if there are more potent Versions of the Growth Food. Bigger Alice means bigger Sneezes after all.

Ooooh, this one might go into my bookmarked favorites! I absolutely love situations like this: gigantic/potentially destructive sneezes, absolute desperation in holding said sneezes back, the RELEASE. GYAH, this has everything I love!

I also love seeing how others play with the Alice in Wonderland trope. That sneeze scene in the movie is one of the OG ones that I would replay often, heheh.

On 3/14/2023 at 10:28 PM, DesperationLover said:

~...~

~...~

Now her own nose tickled and she rubbed it. “Heh… Hope Alice is normal-sized when she returns, this place is even dustier than… thuh…. AACHHTTSHHOO!!!”

AND I LOVE the way you spell out these different sneezes! EXCELLENT!!!

7 hours ago, Laze said:

That sneeze scene in the movie is one of the OG ones that I would replay often, heheh.

Oh, of course, I think that was a fundamental part of my childhood development that was the reason I'm on this site today haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 1:19 AM, 47Bears said:

This was a really fun way to integrate sneezing into this setting. Really great read overall, and I’ll definitely be checking it out again soon. Tbh I’m just a huge fan of your style, wish we could write something together sometime 

Oh wow, I'm a huge fan of your writing so that means a lot. I would be more than happy to write something together!

3 hours ago, DesperationLover said:

Oh wow, I'm a huge fan of your writing so that means a lot. I would be more than happy to write something together!

Because you’re not at a certain status on here, I can’t send you a PM. Is it cool if I PM you on one of the other forums so we can discuss further?

17 hours ago, DesperationLover said:

I sent you a PM on the other forum, if you see it, lemme know

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goddess!!! I love this story. The build up of a giant’s sneeze is always great, but an Alice in Wonderland theme makes it even better. I hope there’s more to this story, if not I can’t wait to see more of your work. 🥰😍😘

• 1 month later...

I love this!! The writing style is so good and I've always loved Alice in wonderland. This was a really cool read!!