Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girl next door sneezes

Spacesneezeman

So I live next to this, gorgeous, blonde girl who's the same age as I am and we're -lets just call it- very good friends. She knows about the fetish and she tends to get quite excited about it as well. She has terrible allergies and always sneezes a lot when I mow the lawn. So a while ago she came over to my place as I was mowing the lawn, she was wearing a black skirt, slippers and a light grey t-shirt. We talked a bit while I mowed the lawn and as I got a bit nearer to her the allergies kicked in. She started to sniffle a bit and told me she felt a sneeze coming on, it took a while to come out but when it did she blasted out a quite nice triple. She sneezed a few more times as I was finishing the lawn. When I was done I offered her a drink and we started talking. She took a sip but sneezed before she could swallow it and most of the drink got on my leg. This happened the exact moment I took a swig of my drink and caused it to go down the wrong way. I spent a good 5 minutes coughing and laughing after seeing her face, which was a mix of being worried and trying her best not to laugh. We talked for a while longer and laughed a lot. Then I told her that it was getting quite cold outside and I asked her if she'd like it if I turned on the heater thingy.  She said it was probably because my pants were wet from the drink which fell on them and that she had a far easier solution, going inside and getting rid of the wet pants...

But that's as far as I can go here, since this is the SFW part of the forums. All I'm gonna say is that one thing led to another which resulted in quite an eventful rest of the evening. I asked her if she was ok with me sharing the full story and she said she was, so I'll do so in due time. ;)

11 hours ago, DesperationLover said:

Wow, a lucky experience if there ever was one

I honestly I still can't believe how lucky I got, and still am. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...