Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Golden Harp and The Giant (Disney, Fun and Fancy Free)

SneezeFae

(Hi everyone!! So this is my first fanfic! I am absolutely obsessed with Willie The Giant (I really love giants) and I decided that this could be a fun fanfic with Willie and The Golden Harp! It might become a continued thing if so many people enjoy it so enjoy!)

It had been a very lovely day in Happy Valley. The Golden Harp was happily singing with the chirping birds until a large shadow casted over the kingdom. The Golden Harp gasped as two large hands collapsed around her and gently shoved her into a large pocket. It had been dark for a while and soon Happy Valley’s shadow lifted to reveal that their beloved Harp was missing. 

Meanwhile, the Harp was trapped in the pocket, sighing softly as she tried desperately to rummage about to try to escape, but there was no use. A very large box was in her way. She hummed and began to see what was in the box, opening it up only to release a large puff of a powdered mixture to get into her face. She coughed and waved her hands about to try to clear the air in front of her face only for it to get some into her perfect little nose which began to twitch and tingle. She sniffled and her breath began to hitch, “Heh….heh….heh….HET-CHOO!” She sneezed rather daintily which caused a huge puff of the powder to rise into the air towards the Giant’s face.

”What are you doing in th- th- THER- HEH- HEH- HEASCHOOO!” The giant sneezed rather loudly which shook the trees around him. He gently took out the Harp with his large hand, sniffling softly and rubbing at his nose with his large finger. “You made me sneeze…” he pouted to her, seeming to be a bit grumpy about this.

The Golden Harp looked petrified. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. You see, I was just trying to make myself comfortable…And I accidentally opened that box of…what even is that?”

The giant smiled. “It’s snuff. I use it sometimes to get sneezes out.” He stated to her.

The Harp relaxed when she saw his smile and couldn’t help but smile back. “I see…well…I’m very sorry. I won’t mess with your box of snuff then.”

The giant smiled and began to climb up to the clouds as he gripped the Harp in his hand awfully gently. “‘S okay. You can stay in my hand. I won’t put you back in my pocket.” He told her.

The Harp smiled as she admired the view. “Where are we going?” She asked him.

The Giant, who was busy concentrating, just replied “Home. For a nap.” He explained to her.

She paused and put two and two together about why she was being kidnapped by a giant. He wanted someone to sing him to sleep. She smiled. “Okay…Mr. Giant…but then I really need to go back to my kingdom.

The Giant laughed. “Willie. Not Mr Giant. And no. You live with me now.” He told her. It was easy to see him as a selfish man, but in reality, he wasn’t selfish at all. He was probably lonely.

The Harp smiled softly, although it saddened her to think about what could possibly happen to her kingdom and she said softly. “Alright. I’ll stay with you.” She said softly. 

Willie just smiled and continued his way home from there then.

• 3 months later...

This was a fun, short read! A completely unique choice too to see have a sneezefiction based on, but I am totally on board to see more. :)

Edited by aridynamic87
7 hours ago, aridynamic87 said:

This was a fun, short read! A completely unique choice too to see have a sneezefiction based on, but I am totally on board to see more. :)

Ahh! Thank you! I plan to continue and I promise to make it longer! I just was dipping my toes in my writing and see who would actually read it!