Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies in the Office (AI art)

PollenFiend

Hi!  I got around to making a couple more shots to go along with my artwork of Lori from the Start Simulation story.  I'll create this thread separate from the general Stable Diffusion AI Art thread which I'll use mainly for posting tips and lessons learned etc.  Here are three pics of Lori along with a drabble-like bit of flavor text to go with the scenario.  Enjoy.

CwE0zwG.jpg

pVDYGET.jpg

g7QGK7q.jpg

Allergies In the Office

The clock on the computer screen showed the time as 11:07 AM, though the chat session remained on the screen ignored and unaddressed.  The last message from the computer’s user was sent to her colleague at 11:01.

<LL: I’m glad you decided to take the day from home, Dawn.  The office’s HEPA filter is still down and I’m pretty sure pollen is getting blown in from outside.  There’s a vent right here by my desk and I swear it’s blowing pollen right at me.  My pills just aren’t working and it’s not even noon yet.  I’m so so soooo itchy and watery!  I’m sneezing every minute now and… hang on, out of tissues… brb>

The replies kept rolling in but to no answer.

<DS: My allergies are awful today too!  I wouldn’t even be able to function in the office.  I don’t know how you’re doing it.>

<DS: Did you get those tissues?>

<DS: Lori?  You ok hun?>

<DS: Ugh… hang on, I need some meds too.  Can’t stop sneezing!>

Itchy… watery… itchy… watery…  Those words swirled around in Lori’s head amidst the allergy haze clouding her concentration.  The few tissues that she obtained were rapidly being used up and she was realizing she’d need more.  Her nose was getting red and sore, and yet no less itchy or watery.  In fact, her symptoms were getting worse.

Snrff!... Ughh… heghh-... heeAAH!-” She could not fight off her allergy itch any longer, and succumbed to yet another sneezing fit.  “hhAA-AASCCHH!!  HHAAH-AASHKKhh!!  Heeghh.. HEEEH-EEAAASSCHHKKHH!!!”

She just let the watery mucus dribble out of her still-itching, quivering nostrils, getting redder by the moment.  She sniffled hard, not wanting to use another tissue from her short supply.  “SNNNRRRFFfff!  Ughh…” Her nose continued running regardless.  Itchy… watery… itchy… watery…  There was no way she could last until the evening.

<DS: I’m back.>

<DS: Hello?  Are you still there?...>

Heeighhh-....  HEEAAK-IIIGGHKSSCHHKKHH!!!

Nice!! How are you getting the same character in different poses? Dreambooth or something?

I'm starting to play around with ControlNet just this morning and getting some nice results.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 5:48 AM, baron_von_gotta said:

Nice!! How are you getting the same character in different poses? Dreambooth or something?

I'm starting to play around with ControlNet just this morning and getting some nice results.

Hey there, sorry it took me a while to reply.

Interestingly, this set with the Lori character didn't make use of Dreambooth though I did mix in a few female actress names in the prompt with various weights to generate a consistent-ish face.  I was experimenting with the Kohya dreambooth Lora extension but then got confused when it stopped working.  Turns out the Automatic1111 web UI got updated to bake in Lora tools which conflicted with the extension.  So now I've resumed experimenting with both the built-in Lora tools, as well as ControlNet pose editors.  Nothing new to show yet.  Maybe later.  :) 

Actually, I should clarify - I am using the Kohya dreambooth lora trainer, but had trouble using the trained models in the Auto1111 additional networks extension until I learned that it was because Auto1111 recently built in its own section for Lora models, conflicting with the extension.  Once I sorted that out, it was able to use my trained models again.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow! I can't believe AI generated the drawing! (Also I love your sneeze and sniffle spellings so mucchhhhh) 

• 2 weeks later...

Both the picture and story are amazing! I can't believe AI can make such detailed pictures now, and you seem to have mastered the art of generating fantastic images...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...