Sneeze Fetish Forum

Keeping My Man

Chanel_no5

If I say Joanna Winters, you know what's coming. aaevil.gif A few years has passed since we last met her on a date that turned out to be the best in her life. She's still with Tim, but she's worried he's gonna leave her. But since she knows his weakness, she can figure out what to do. smile.png

Tim opened the door and found Joanna's shoes on the floor in the hallway.

"Ah-choo!"

"Jo?"

"Ah-ah-choo! Ah-choo!"

Tim closed the door behind him and stepped inside, looking for Joanna. He saw a top in the stairs. Another sneeze came from upstairs.

"Ah-ah-ah-TSCHO!"

He slowly started to walk upstairs. When he reached the end of the stairs, he found her skirt on the floor.

"Jo?"

"Ah-ssschoo! Ah-ssch! Oh... Eh-tsschoo!"

He found her bra thrown onto the lamp in the hallway. Outside the bathroom he found her panties. He opened the door and smiled.

Joanna was lying in a bubble bath, holding a bottle of perfume named Coco.

When Tim entered, she gave him a seductive smile, eyes half-closed and nostrils flaring.

"Ahh-schoo!"

"Hello babe", he said and let his eyes wander. She looked like a goddess where she was lying, halv-covered in foam and that incredibly sneezy look upon her beautiful face.

"Doesn't it.. ahh.. smell good? 'Coco'... ahh.. I bought it today."

"Yes, it's great..."

"Good, 'cause I can't tell. sniff. I'm so stuffed up. Ah-ah-choo...ah-choo! Heh-ahchoo! sniff... oh... Can you imagine? So expensive stuff... ah-ah-TSCHO!... and it still makes me sneeze."

He sat down by her side and she touched his hand.

"Come on, spray it on me, if I inhale real hard I might feel the scent...ah-schoo!"

He took the perfume bottle gently from her and looked at her to see if she was sure. She nodded.

"Go on."

So he did. A very tiny mist of perfume came out and she inhaled it. The reaction was immidiate and overwhelming. Joanna's beautiful nose didn't accept that kind of treatment.

"AHSCHOO!Ah-chooAh-ah-tschoo!Ah-tschhooo! Ah-Ah-AH-CHOO!Ah-choo-ah-choo-ah-schooo!Ah-chooAh-ah-tschoo!Ah-tschhooo!AHSCHOO!AH-CHOOAh-ah-tschoo!Ah-tschhooo!"

Many sneezes later, Joanna blew her nose into a towel, the only cloth within her reach.

"The water's cold..sniff..."

"Come on, I carry you to bed."

"Ah-CHOO! Bring the perfume."

Much later, she rolled over and looked at him, then she asked:

"Would any other girl do this for you?"

"No."

"So you're not gonna leave me?"

"No, why?"

"I don't know, I heard you talking on the phone with a girl. And you've been working late for quite a while..."

Tim laughed and caressed her hair as she looked at him very seriously.

"Oh sweetheart, did you think I planned to LEAVE you?!"

He got out of bed and got down on one knee.

"This is what I meant to do. I was talking on the phone with my sister and asked if I dared to ask you, and I've been working a lot of overtime lately to afford the best for you. So here goes; Joanna my love, will you marry me?"

And this moment, of all moments, she felt a sneeze come on. She wondered if she could fight it off but abandoned the idea. She decided to make him as happy as he made her.

"Ah-schoo!"

"I take that as a yes."

"Yes! Yes Tim, I do!"

The end (for now...?)

Yeah well, a bit too sweet at the end, but hey, until then I thought it was pretty good. laughing.gif

Both Joanna stories are great, will there be a third installment added to the series?

I sure hope so, since I like them too! :bleh:

Archived