Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contagious, Tenacious, Dangerous Sneezes

DesperationLover

“Heh…. IPSCHHH!”

A muscular and statuesque woman jerked away from the bowl of flour and buried her nose in her elbow before letting out a few sneezes. 

“ESSCHHEW! H-He-HEPSHEW!... Goodness me, flour never does this to me. I’d better finish before Chalene returns.”

She continued to make the pastries, now at double speed. Rarely did baking cause her nose such a bother, but it seemed to be doing poorly at the worst time. She got all the flour in the mixer with the wet ingredients so that it wouldn’t bother her anymore. Once the machine was running, she relaxed for a second, checking the time.

“All right, 3 hours is long enough. They will definitely be ready for the party.”

A resilient bit of flour managed to settle in the air, and then her nose. It wiggled reflexively. Her fingers came up to itch the area, and they proved effective, as her nostrils relaxed back to their normal size. 

“I do NOT need to be having a sneezing fit while there’s still a bunch we need to do to get ready. I need to make the rest of the dough after this batch is cooking, then let them rest and bake them. Not to mention all the garnishments on top of that. I just pray that Chalene doesn’t…”

“Doesn’t what Irina?” A curvy figure, even taller than the ebony beauty before her, appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh! Honey! Um, I didn’t know you would return so soon.”

“Ah yes, it turns out the arts and crafts shop that has the faux flowers also carries these little wooden spools I can use for the stands I wanted. Quite fortunate at the last minute.”

“That’s wonderful darling! What a find.” Irina noticed the disturbance in her sinuses swell back up. She hid it, and thankfully Chalene was focused on her recent purchase. “Honey, I need to make sure I have all the baking done on time. You should head to the other room to fix up all those decorations.”

“Haha, yes, I suppose I should leave the chef to her station. You’re quite right too, it’s been a while since we’ve hosted, and we need to show the other well-to-do’s that we still have it. Although that won’t be difficult with your scrumptious pastries.”

Irina gave a beaming smile as her wife left the kitchen and waited a few seconds to make sure she was gone.

“Ahhhh…” Her expression widened desperately before she placed a finger back to the end of her nose. The itch was a great deal more pervasive now. She rubbed and rubbed as her eyes grew watery and her face contorted. It was a sharp tickle that seemed too deep to soothe. She froze in place, rubbing her nostrils, her septum, and the length of her nose, but it just kept growing.

“Heh… heh…”  She knew it wasn’t going to work so she dashed for the towel on the oven handle. 

“ihh… Ihh… IHH….” She got a hold of it and brought it to cover her entire mouth and nose.

“WEEPPPTTSHHNKK!!!” It was a bit messy, and although she was upset to sully the towel, she was thankful that, while not quiet, it was muffled well enough that Chalene didn’t hear.

“Thank heavens, I don’t want to go setting her off. One of her sneezes would ruin all the decorations she’s working on right now.” She shook her head as she prepped for the next batch.

“Her nose is such trouble, it reacts to other sneezes like a contagious yawn. If her pre-sneeze expression wasn’t so cute I would loathe it, but, oh... it truly is splendid.” Irina looked back at the mixer, the first batch was fully mixed. Good news there, but that also meant she would have to start the second one now. “Bother, that means more flour…”

All the other ingredients got ready to be mixed, then begrudgingly, she opened the bag of flour once more. She held her nose pinched with one hand, and used the other to scoop the correct amount out. To her surprise and delight, all the flour got into the mixer without incident. With it started up for the last time, she slowly let her fingers off her nose.

“Ah, it’s fine! Thank goodness.”

“What’s fine?”

“Oh dear!” Irina jumped at Chalene’s sudden appearance, “Sweetie, you really have a way of sneaking up on me today, haha.”

“Sorry honey, I just had to come out to place two of these to see how they look in perspective. Everything alright in the kitchen?”

“Ah, yes, the first batch of dough is rising now, and the second is being mixed. Once they’re ready to put in the oven, they just need to go in for a little while then I can take them out and, oh…”

“‘Oh’?”

Irina remembered that the last step was a sprinkle of powdered sugar right after they’re done baking. Why did her nose have to be acting up in this way? It rarely was sensitive like this around flour or spices or anything in a kitchen. Granted, certain strong smells like heavy layers of perfume made her nose tickle, but rarely baking ingredients. 

“Oh, I just… Thought your decorations look wonderful! They are exactly the kind of woodland style we’re going for.”

“I appreciate that immensely! I’m so proud of the idea, but I’m unsure where to place them.”

She brought them over near the fireplace, and Irina absent mindedly rubbed at her nose.

“Well, the obvious thought would be to have some like this, but I feel that’s too plain right?”

“I suppose…” Irina rubbed her nostrils thoroughly while her wife was distracted, this time noticing the ticklish feeling she was soothing, “Though I was never as good at you with these kinds of things.” Irina tried to fight it mentally as to not let any suspicion arise.

“Ah, I could set them a tad asymmetric near the fireplace?”

“M-maybe.” The fight would not be won through willpower alone.

“Or these ones could go over near the patio, and the green ones could sit near the fireplace… hmm…” The voluptuous porcelain lady paced all over looking for the perfect place for the first two pieces she had made. Irina focused on getting the second batch of dough out and set to rise. Though this was difficult as her nose protested further, and as she needed to keep her hands free and clean to handle the dough, it was scrunched up tight trying to keep a possible sneeze at bay. She was shakily dealing with all the ingredients and instruments, her eyes squinted a bit as she worked.

“Hmm… what do you think dear?”

“W-w-what?”

“I asked if you think I should wait until all of them are done to look at where these red ones should go?”

“I… Heh….”

“You what? Are you alright dear?”

“I’m fuh-fine. I just need a s-seh… sec to… tuh… huh…. Huuuuhhhhh…. HHHEEEKKKTTTSSSHHHEWWW!”

Trying to hold back for so long caused her sneeze to finally come forth in a wondrous manner. She herself had a powerful enough sneeze, and this one caused the napkins on the counter to go flying in the air.

Charlene began to cover her nose, “Oh… my…. h-heh…”

“I’m terribly sorry dear.” Irina dashed over to collect all the napkins that had now landed on the floor. “You go back to making the decorations, and I’ll call you back out in a second.” The worried cook frantically tried to get a hold of the situation.

“Y-yes, I think that would be b-buh-best.” 

Her wife ran off to the other room, understanding the possibility that Irina wasn’t done sneezing. Thankfully no more came, which was convenient as she had no means of silencing another one like that. Her unusually tender nose was content with that one outburst. To make sure, she used one of the napkins to blow her nose well before continuing. All the napkins were gathered up and placed back on the counter. Thankfully these were only for use in the kitchen, and not the ones for the guests at their event.

She was able to get right back on track, a few more moments for the dough to fully rise, then she got out the cutting board and portioned off pieces with a knife. The portions were rolled out thin into strands that would then become a lovely, intricate braid. She got through each whole piece of dough, set them on cooking sheets, and got them into the oven without even a thought about her nose or sneezing. They were baking and she could safely call to her love.

“Dear?! All the braids are in the oven, it’s ok for you to come back out.”

She was drying her hands from the sink when Chalene peaked her head around the corner, “Haha, as long as you’re not going to sneeze again.”

“No hun, I’m fine. All the pastries are in the oven cooking.” Her arm was outstretched, inviting her love to come closer.

“I’ll believe you for now, but please do let me know if you feel a hint of one coming again?”

“Of course, now have you decided on the placement of all the decorations, or do you still want help?”

Chalene had to bend down just a tad to see through the half wall between the kitchen and living room, “I suppose that asymmetric placement of the flowers next to the fireplace will work, but I’m still contemplating where to hang the vine decorations or if I really want to light the candles.”

“Hmmm…” Irina took a second to think, though she wasn’t surveying the living room for spots for the vines, she was taking her wifes gloriously colossal, round rear in front of her. Being in front of Chalene when she sneezed meant being blown at least a dozen feet away, though being behind her meant getting a wonderful view such as this as she doubled over to sneeze. She had quite the wide hips, and her modest waist helped accentuate them even better.  

“Well, if you can dress up a room as well as you dress up this body…” She started as she strolled over to her wife, making sure Chalene caught her eyeing her rear-end, “Then our place will look outstanding for tonight.”

Chalene noticed immediately and turned to hold Irina’s head in her hand, bringing their faces close together. “You’re quite right.” Then she gave a brief but passionate kiss before leaving for the main lounge, and Irina followed close behind. The sizable woman grasped the vines in her hands and meandered the space, holding it up in several spots to determine which looked best. 

“Hun, do you think it should go just over the corners of the high mantle, with some hanging underneath, or weave across the whole thing?”

Irina, though tall herself, was not at the same stature and stood on her tip-toes to hold the vines at the same level, “The corner is as far as I can manage, so would that be fine?”

“Hhrrmmm…” Chalene scrutinized its shape for a few seconds before agreeing, “That’ll do.” 

The vine sagged down after being pinned at two sides, which Chalene later decided would look best if the middle was pinned up as well. This made two curves of vine that complimented the two pictures on the mantle above each. Other areas such as banisters and bookshelves had been adorned with the same style. It really was all coming together, they thought, but there was still the issue of the candles.

“Well, some can go on the end tables, a few over here next to the hearth of the fireplace, we’ll just have to be careful…” Charlene hurried about, changing up where she wanted or didn’t want them frequently.

Her wife had retreated to the kitchen to let Chalene do what she needed, and more importantly to attend to her pastries that were finished cooling now. One ingredient remained. She required a still hand and will power. The powdered sugar she bought was extremely fine, as a chef she only got the best. Though this stuff was tricky, as it was one of the few things that had made her sneeze in the kitchen before.

With one hand preemptively over her mouth and nose, the other held a small jar of the stuff. Normally she would use a sieve to dust pastries with the sugar, though she knew this was a poor idea at the time, it could get into the air easily that way... So sprinkling it on seemed safest.

The first one went fine, so she continued. Five were done, then ten, then fifteen…. After an expert job on Irina’s part, all the delicious morsels were presentable. She took a second to admire her work: sweet, golden brown dough, with lovely contrast from the pure whiteness of the powdered sugar. She turned the corner to let Chalene know.

“Ah, sweetie, I’m finally done with th-thuh…” 

A sudden tickle!

Chalene heard it, and snapped up to the chef. She was surprised to see her wife there, not looking like she was gonna sneeze. The only odd thing was her eyes were scrunched and contemplative in a way Chalene usually understood to mean confusion or apprehension.

“A-are you alright dear?”

“I… I suppose I am? It was the strangest thing, I had a tiny tickle, though it went as soon as it came.”

“Thank heavens, my own nose has been feeling a bit sensitive still. I’d probably not be able to handle it if you sneezed anytime soon.”

“Well, don’t fret hun. This party is going to go off without a hitch, hehe…”

“What?”

“Oh nothing, just a bit of fun word play.”

Chalene immediately realized the pun and chuckled to herself. Irina always loved to make silly jokes like that. As she raised a candle to light it, her thoughts went to previous parties where similar puns were made.

“Promise me you won’t make too many of those puns tonight?”

“I’ll keep it to a minimum darling, hehe.”

“Good, now…Ahhh, yes… I just can’t get enough of this woodsy scent. Come here, enjoy it with me.”

Irina strolled to her wife, wrapping her arm around her waist. Chalene held the candle carefully, extending it over to Irina.

“Oh, it smells wonderful, it… hih…”

The tickle in her nose when she entered the room sadly hadn’t gone away. It had only been delayed in affecting her more. Now, the powerful scent of the candle, the smoke that entered her nose, and the initial tickle all brewed together to form an unfortunate storm.

“Sh- Sha- Chalene… I think, I think that I heh, hahhhve to sn-s-sneeze!…” There was sadly no time for either of them to react. Irina’s eyes slammed shut and her nose wrinkled. The build up was rapid, her chest didn’t heave up and down, it only swelled up. It would’ve happened even faster, but she tried to contain it, to no success. Her arms bent up and her shoulders squeezed inward. This all took place within a second or two. Chalene felt her own nose already get antsy from seeing her build up. Though she could only take a couple steps away before….

“Hah, HAHHHH… HEEAAAACHHHUUUHHHH!!!!!”

The gust of air from her sneeze blew past her wife and its effect on her was instant. Her own eyes went immediately crossed as her own huge nose accelerated towards a sneeze she knew she couldn’t stop. But she had to, even though her pinned back ears, scrunched shoulders, and twitchy nostrils showed that a gigantic sneeze was inbound, she couldn’t let it out. At least not here, with all the decorations set up. 

Irina’s sneeze had blown past her and knocked one of her decorations over and sent the napkins flying again, but if Chalene let loose in their studio apartment, everything would be sent flying everywhere. Not to mention what might need repaired after.

“Ahh….. Heh…. nuh-heh, no……”

Her chest began puffing in and out with great amplitude. It was only due to her irritated nose a little bit. Mostly, she knew what was coming and the panic of it is what sent her breathing into overdrive. Not a fantastic side effect when it only exacerbated her build up.

Irina had gained her composure after her huge outburst, but now her back went stiff and the hair on her neck stood up. She wasn’t as much afraid of Chalene or upset, as she was more apprehensive for her poor wife who had to deal with this unfortunate quirk. Her hands were instantly stretching up to massage the sizable nose with flaring nostrils that threatened their party. Since Chalene’s issue was with being around others sneezing, not with irritants inside it, her nostrils didn’t need to be covered. Instead, rubbing the protruding bridge of her nose proved the most effective choice.

She rubbed up and down it, put her hand sideways over it and squeezed gently, and even rubbed the part between her eyes. 

“I… hiiiiih…. Can't st-st-stop ihhht….” Chalene managed to get out, distressed about the danger their event was in.

Her wife knew all too well how it made her and comforted her, “Shhh, it’s quite alright dear. We know how to handle this. Here, give me your hand.” She took her love’s hand gingerly, and coaxed her into walking over to the patio.

*sniff* *sniff*

Her ample bosom heaving, she could hardly manage moving anywhere. Her nose wasn’t the only thing shaking, as her legs were becoming wobbly. It took everything she had to take a step while also fighting off the tickling, the urge to let it out. It felt good, phenomenal actually, when she was allowed to sneeze, but she always had to reign herself in. She knew the damage she could cause, and she knew her wife didn’t mind, but she certainly did. 

“Heeegggiihhh… hih…” It began to ramp up. Irina tried to get her to tackle steps faster but she simply could not.

“I… iiibbbehh…. R-really nuh… need to sneeeeeze…” She fought harder but her nostrils’ diameter betrayed her losing battle, “I don’t believe I can… cah-cuh…..make it…” Her chest swelled to a greater size. Irina feared the worst. 

“Well, I believe you can, now walk missy.”

But her steps were slowing, and as much as Irina had dealt with this before, the imposing figure of a woman even taller than her, with a frame made wider by her hitching, certainly was daunting. Her love was trembling, she was almost afraid she’d lose her balance.

“Ihhhehhh…. D-duh-darling…. I’m… I….”

Her head was bobbing now and her eyes rolled upward, her short ears pinned down.

“Come on! Just a bit…”

Yet, there was no more time.

“I’m suh sss… Soh…. SIHHHH, SORRY!”

Chalene shoved her wife back near the couch, safely out of the way, where she watched. She secretly loved watching her sneezes as much as Chalene enjoyed letting them out. So while she was disappointed they couldn’t avert it, she crossed her legs as she took it in.

“HUH….. Gehhhhhibbeh…. Ah… AH! IIIHHHHH!!!!”

A mere half second of pause that felt like a minute, then…

“HHHRRRAAAAAASSCCHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!”

Her colossal chest deflated all the pent up air in a wild fury! Her nostrils flared to impossible lengths from the air pressure bellowing out. She was close enough to the patio door that it was mainly all she hit. The right side was blown clean off and fell onto the patio floor. The left panel was half still attached after her explosive sneeze. A few small items and decorations around the area were blown around a bit but nothing terrible, most of the powerful gust was directed towards the opening to the balcony.

Irina started to come over to her wife. “Well, you certainly did a number on our pa-” She was stopped by Chalene’s hand above her breast.

“I’b not d-duh… duhhhh-hhuhhHHHRREEEPPPPKKTTEEEWWW! Wuh, one more…. Hih… igggehhh….. KKKAAAASTTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!”

Both patio doors were now sent over the patio balcony and came to land on the street below. After Chalene gave Irina the all clear from her nose, they cautiously went to look over the ledge.

“Ah, thank heavens that didn’t hit anything, or anyone for that matter.” Chalene sighed.

Irina was glad to see she was over it already. Afterall, her partner had incidents similar to this her whole life, and this certainly wasn’t the first at their current residency.

The towering woman, now fully free of a tickly nose, turned quickly to her wife and bent down to her, “Oh, I’m terribly sorry honey. I tried to fight it, I really did. But you know how impossible it can be to contain it.”

“Don’t worry darling, it’s fine now. Our patio will just simply have an…  an open design for this party, hehe.”

This made Chalene chuckle, “Ha, I suppose we can play it off that way.”

A glance backwards at the interior of their living space showed quite minimal damage. It merely took fifteen minutes of cleaning and reorganizing to get everything ready, and by that time it was nearly time for guests to arrive. They made several precautions before then to make sure neither one of them would have another accident that night!

4 hours ago, DesperationLover said:

“Heh…. IPSCHHH!”

A muscular and statuesque woman jerked away from the bowl of flour and buried her nose in her elbow before letting out a few sneezes. 

“ESSCHHEW! H-He-HEPSHEW!... Goodness me, flour never does this to me. I’d better finish before Chalene returns.”

She continued to make the pastries, now at double speed. Rarely did baking cause her nose such a bother, but it seemed to be doing poorly at the worst time. She got all the flour in the mixer with the wet ingredients so that it wouldn’t bother her anymore. Once the machine was running, she relaxed for a second, checking the time.

“All right, 3 hours is long enough. They will definitely be ready for the party.”

A resilient bit of flour managed to settle in the air, and then her nose. It wiggled reflexively. Her fingers came up to itch the area, and they proved effective, as her nostrils relaxed back to their normal size. 

“I do NOT need to be having a sneezing fit while there’s still a bunch we need to do to get ready. I need to make the rest of the dough after this batch is cooking, then let them rest and bake them. Not to mention all the garnishments on top of that. I just pray that Chalene doesn’t…”

“Doesn’t what Irina?” A curvy figure, even taller than the ebony beauty before her, appeared out of nowhere.

“Oh! Honey! Um, I didn’t know you would return so soon.”

“Ah yes, it turns out the arts and crafts shop that has the faux flowers also carries these little wooden spools I can use for the stands I wanted. Quite fortunate at the last minute.”

“That’s wonderful darling! What a find.” Irina noticed the disturbance in her sinuses swell back up. She hid it, and thankfully Chalene was focused on her recent purchase. “Honey, I need to make sure I have all the baking done on time. You should head to the other room to fix up all those decorations.”

“Haha, yes, I suppose I should leave the chef to her station. You’re quite right too, it’s been a while since we’ve hosted, and we need to show the other well-to-do’s that we still have it. Although that won’t be difficult with your scrumptious pastries.”

Irina gave a beaming smile as her wife left the kitchen and waited a few seconds to make sure she was gone.

“Ahhhh…” Her expression widened desperately before she placed a finger back to the end of her nose. The itch was a great deal more pervasive now. She rubbed and rubbed as her eyes grew watery and her face contorted. It was a sharp tickle that seemed too deep to soothe. She froze in place, rubbing her nostrils, her septum, and the length of her nose, but it just kept growing.

“Heh… heh…”  She knew it wasn’t going to work so she dashed for the towel on the oven handle. 

“ihh… Ihh… IHH….” She got a hold of it and brought it to cover her entire mouth and nose.

“WEEPPPTTSHHNKK!!!” It was a bit messy, and although she was upset to sully the towel, she was thankful that, while not quiet, it was muffled well enough that Chalene didn’t hear.

“Thank heavens, I don’t want to go setting her off. One of her sneezes would ruin all the decorations she’s working on right now.” She shook her head as she prepped for the next batch.

“Her nose is such trouble, it reacts to other sneezes like a contagious yawn. If her pre-sneeze expression wasn’t so cute I would loathe it, but, oh... it truly is splendid.” Irina looked back at the mixer, the first batch was fully mixed. Good news there, but that also meant she would have to start the second one now. “Bother, that means more flour…”

All the other ingredients got ready to be mixed, then begrudgingly, she opened the bag of flour once more. She held her nose pinched with one hand, and used the other to scoop the correct amount out. To her surprise and delight, all the flour got into the mixer without incident. With it started up for the last time, she slowly let her fingers off her nose.

“Ah, it’s fine! Thank goodness.”

“What’s fine?”

“Oh dear!” Irina jumped at Chalene’s sudden appearance, “Sweetie, you really have a way of sneaking up on me today, haha.”

“Sorry honey, I just had to come out to place two of these to see how they look in perspective. Everything alright in the kitchen?”

“Ah, yes, the first batch of dough is rising now, and the second is being mixed. Once they’re ready to put in the oven, they just need to go in for a little while then I can take them out and, oh…”

“‘Oh’?”

Irina remembered that the last step was a sprinkle of powdered sugar right after they’re done baking. Why did her nose have to be acting up in this way? It rarely was sensitive like this around flour or spices or anything in a kitchen. Granted, certain strong smells like heavy layers of perfume made her nose tickle, but rarely baking ingredients. 

“Oh, I just… Thought your decorations look wonderful! They are exactly the kind of woodland style we’re going for.”

“I appreciate that immensely! I’m so proud of the idea, but I’m unsure where to place them.”

She brought them over near the fireplace, and Irina absent mindedly rubbed at her nose.

“Well, the obvious thought would be to have some like this, but I feel that’s too plain right?”

“I suppose…” Irina rubbed her nostrils thoroughly while her wife was distracted, this time noticing the ticklish feeling she was soothing, “Though I was never as good at you with these kinds of things.” Irina tried to fight it mentally as to not let any suspicion arise.

“Ah, I could set them a tad asymmetric near the fireplace?”

“M-maybe.” The fight would not be won through willpower alone.

“Or these ones could go over near the patio, and the green ones could sit near the fireplace… hmm…” The voluptuous porcelain lady paced all over looking for the perfect place for the first two pieces she had made. Irina focused on getting the second batch of dough out and set to rise. Though this was difficult as her nose protested further, and as she needed to keep her hands free and clean to handle the dough, it was scrunched up tight trying to keep a possible sneeze at bay. She was shakily dealing with all the ingredients and instruments, her eyes squinted a bit as she worked.

“Hmm… what do you think dear?”

“W-w-what?”

“I asked if you think I should wait until all of them are done to look at where these red ones should go?”

“I… Heh….”

“You what? Are you alright dear?”

“I’m fuh-fine. I just need a s-seh… sec to… tuh… huh…. Huuuuhhhhh…. HHHEEEKKKTTTSSSHHHEWWW!”

Trying to hold back for so long caused her sneeze to finally come forth in a wondrous manner. She herself had a powerful enough sneeze, and this one caused the napkins on the counter to go flying in the air.

Charlene began to cover her nose, “Oh… my…. h-heh…”

“I’m terribly sorry dear.” Irina dashed over to collect all the napkins that had now landed on the floor. “You go back to making the decorations, and I’ll call you back out in a second.” The worried cook frantically tried to get a hold of the situation.

“Y-yes, I think that would be b-buh-best.” 

Her wife ran off to the other room, understanding the possibility that Irina wasn’t done sneezing. Thankfully no more came, which was convenient as she had no means of silencing another one like that. Her unusually tender nose was content with that one outburst. To make sure, she used one of the napkins to blow her nose well before continuing. All the napkins were gathered up and placed back on the counter. Thankfully these were only for use in the kitchen, and not the ones for the guests at their event.

She was able to get right back on track, a few more moments for the dough to fully rise, then she got out the cutting board and portioned off pieces with a knife. The portions were rolled out thin into strands that would then become a lovely, intricate braid. She got through each whole piece of dough, set them on cooking sheets, and got them into the oven without even a thought about her nose or sneezing. They were baking and she could safely call to her love.

“Dear?! All the braids are in the oven, it’s ok for you to come back out.”

She was drying her hands from the sink when Chalene peaked her head around the corner, “Haha, as long as you’re not going to sneeze again.”

“No hun, I’m fine. All the pastries are in the oven cooking.” Her arm was outstretched, inviting her love to come closer.

“I’ll believe you for now, but please do let me know if you feel a hint of one coming again?”

“Of course, now have you decided on the placement of all the decorations, or do you still want help?”

Chalene had to bend down just a tad to see through the half wall between the kitchen and living room, “I suppose that asymmetric placement of the flowers next to the fireplace will work, but I’m still contemplating where to hang the vine decorations or if I really want to light the candles.”

“Hmmm…” Irina took a second to think, though she wasn’t surveying the living room for spots for the vines, she was taking her wifes gloriously colossal, round rear in front of her. Being in front of Chalene when she sneezed meant being blown at least a dozen feet away, though being behind her meant getting a wonderful view such as this as she doubled over to sneeze. She had quite the wide hips, and her modest waist helped accentuate them even better.  

“Well, if you can dress up a room as well as you dress up this body…” She started as she strolled over to her wife, making sure Chalene caught her eyeing her rear-end, “Then our place will look outstanding for tonight.”

Chalene noticed immediately and turned to hold Irina’s head in her hand, bringing their faces close together. “You’re quite right.” Then she gave a brief but passionate kiss before leaving for the main lounge, and Irina followed close behind. The sizable woman grasped the vines in her hands and meandered the space, holding it up in several spots to determine which looked best. 

“Hun, do you think it should go just over the corners of the high mantle, with some hanging underneath, or weave across the whole thing?”

Irina, though tall herself, was not at the same stature and stood on her tip-toes to hold the vines at the same level, “The corner is as far as I can manage, so would that be fine?”

“Hhrrmmm…” Chalene scrutinized its shape for a few seconds before agreeing, “That’ll do.” 

The vine sagged down after being pinned at two sides, which Chalene later decided would look best if the middle was pinned up as well. This made two curves of vine that complimented the two pictures on the mantle above each. Other areas such as banisters and bookshelves had been adorned with the same style. It really was all coming together, they thought, but there was still the issue of the candles.

“Well, some can go on the end tables, a few over here next to the hearth of the fireplace, we’ll just have to be careful…” Charlene hurried about, changing up where she wanted or didn’t want them frequently.

Her wife had retreated to the kitchen to let Chalene do what she needed, and more importantly to attend to her pastries that were finished cooling now. One ingredient remained. She required a still hand and will power. The powdered sugar she bought was extremely fine, as a chef she only got the best. Though this stuff was tricky, as it was one of the few things that had made her sneeze in the kitchen before.

With one hand preemptively over her mouth and nose, the other held a small jar of the stuff. Normally she would use a sieve to dust pastries with the sugar, though she knew this was a poor idea at the time, it could get into the air easily that way... So sprinkling it on seemed safest.

The first one went fine, so she continued. Five were done, then ten, then fifteen…. After an expert job on Irina’s part, all the delicious morsels were presentable. She took a second to admire her work: sweet, golden brown dough, with lovely contrast from the pure whiteness of the powdered sugar. She turned the corner to let Chalene know.

“Ah, sweetie, I’m finally done with th-thuh…” 

A sudden tickle!

Chalene heard it, and snapped up to the chef. She was surprised to see her wife there, not looking like she was gonna sneeze. The only odd thing was her eyes were scrunched and contemplative in a way Chalene usually understood to mean confusion or apprehension.

“A-are you alright dear?”

“I… I suppose I am? It was the strangest thing, I had a tiny tickle, though it went as soon as it came.”

“Thank heavens, my own nose has been feeling a bit sensitive still. I’d probably not be able to handle it if you sneezed anytime soon.”

“Well, don’t fret hun. This party is going to go off without a hitch, hehe…”

“What?”

“Oh nothing, just a bit of fun word play.”

Chalene immediately realized the pun and chuckled to herself. Irina always loved to make silly jokes like that. As she raised a candle to light it, her thoughts went to previous parties where similar puns were made.

“Promise me you won’t make too many of those puns tonight?”

“I’ll keep it to a minimum darling, hehe.”

“Good, now…Ahhh, yes… I just can’t get enough of this woodsy scent. Come here, enjoy it with me.”

Irina strolled to her wife, wrapping her arm around her waist. Chalene held the candle carefully, extending it over to Irina.

“Oh, it smells wonderful, it… hih…”

The tickle in her nose when she entered the room sadly hadn’t gone away. It had only been delayed in affecting her more. Now, the powerful scent of the candle, the smoke that entered her nose, and the initial tickle all brewed together to form an unfortunate storm.

“Sh- Sha- Chalene… I think, I think that I heh, hahhhve to sn-s-sneeze!…” There was sadly no time for either of them to react. Irina’s eyes slammed shut and her nose wrinkled. The build up was rapid, her chest didn’t heave up and down, it only swelled up. It would’ve happened even faster, but she tried to contain it, to no success. Her arms bent up and her shoulders squeezed inward. This all took place within a second or two. Chalene felt her own nose already get antsy from seeing her build up. Though she could only take a couple steps away before….

“Hah, HAHHHH… HEEAAAACHHHUUUHHHH!!!!!”

The gust of air from her sneeze blew past her wife and its effect on her was instant. Her own eyes went immediately crossed as her own huge nose accelerated towards a sneeze she knew she couldn’t stop. But she had to, even though her pinned back ears, scrunched shoulders, and twitchy nostrils showed that a gigantic sneeze was inbound, she couldn’t let it out. At least not here, with all the decorations set up. 

Irina’s sneeze had blown past her and knocked one of her decorations over and sent the napkins flying again, but if Chalene let loose in their studio apartment, everything would be sent flying everywhere. Not to mention what might need repaired after.

“Ahh….. Heh…. nuh-heh, no……”

Her chest began puffing in and out with great amplitude. It was only due to her irritated nose a little bit. Mostly, she knew what was coming and the panic of it is what sent her breathing into overdrive. Not a fantastic side effect when it only exacerbated her build up.

Irina had gained her composure after her huge outburst, but now her back went stiff and the hair on her neck stood up. She wasn’t as much afraid of Chalene or upset, as she was more apprehensive for her poor wife who had to deal with this unfortunate quirk. Her hands were instantly stretching up to massage the sizable nose with flaring nostrils that threatened their party. Since Chalene’s issue was with being around others sneezing, not with irritants inside it, her nostrils didn’t need to be covered. Instead, rubbing the protruding bridge of her nose proved the most effective choice.

She rubbed up and down it, put her hand sideways over it and squeezed gently, and even rubbed the part between her eyes. 

“I… hiiiiih…. Can't st-st-stop ihhht….” Chalene managed to get out, distressed about the danger their event was in.

Her wife knew all too well how it made her and comforted her, “Shhh, it’s quite alright dear. We know how to handle this. Here, give me your hand.” She took her love’s hand gingerly, and coaxed her into walking over to the patio.

*sniff* *sniff*

Her ample bosom heaving, she could hardly manage moving anywhere. Her nose wasn’t the only thing shaking, as her legs were becoming wobbly. It took everything she had to take a step while also fighting off the tickling, the urge to let it out. It felt good, phenomenal actually, when she was allowed to sneeze, but she always had to reign herself in. She knew the damage she could cause, and she knew her wife didn’t mind, but she certainly did. 

“Heeegggiihhh… hih…” It began to ramp up. Irina tried to get her to tackle steps faster but she simply could not.

“I… iiibbbehh…. R-really nuh… need to sneeeeeze…” She fought harder but her nostrils’ diameter betrayed her losing battle, “I don’t believe I can… cah-cuh…..make it…” Her chest swelled to a greater size. Irina feared the worst. 

“Well, I believe you can, now walk missy.”

But her steps were slowing, and as much as Irina had dealt with this before, the imposing figure of a woman even taller than her, with a frame made wider by her hitching, certainly was daunting. Her love was trembling, she was almost afraid she’d lose her balance.

“Ihhhehhh…. D-duh-darling…. I’m… I….”

Her head was bobbing now and her eyes rolled upward, her short ears pinned down.

“Come on! Just a bit…”

Yet, there was no more time.

“I’m suh sss… Soh…. SIHHHH, SORRY!”

Chalene shoved her wife back near the couch, safely out of the way, where she watched. She secretly loved watching her sneezes as much as Chalene enjoyed letting them out. So while she was disappointed they couldn’t avert it, she crossed her legs as she took it in.

“HUH….. Gehhhhhibbeh…. Ah… AH! IIIHHHHH!!!!”

A mere half second of pause that felt like a minute, then…

“HHHRRRAAAAAASSCCHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!”

Her colossal chest deflated all the pent up air in a wild fury! Her nostrils flared to impossible lengths from the air pressure bellowing out. She was close enough to the patio door that it was mainly all she hit. The right side was blown clean off and fell onto the patio floor. The left panel was half still attached after her explosive sneeze. A few small items and decorations around the area were blown around a bit but nothing terrible, most of the powerful gust was directed towards the opening to the balcony.

Irina started to come over to her wife. “Well, you certainly did a number on our pa-” She was stopped by Chalene’s hand above her breast.

“I’b not d-duh… duhhhh-hhuhhHHHRREEEPPPPKKTTEEEWWW! Wuh, one more…. Hih… igggehhh….. KKKAAAASTTCCHHHOOOOOOO!!!!”

Both patio doors were now sent over the patio balcony and came to land on the street below. After Chalene gave Irina the all clear from her nose, they cautiously went to look over the ledge.

“Ah, thank heavens that didn’t hit anything, or anyone for that matter.” Chalene sighed.

Irina was glad to see she was over it already. Afterall, her partner had incidents similar to this her whole life, and this certainly wasn’t the first at their current residency.

The towering woman, now fully free of a tickly nose, turned quickly to her wife and bent down to her, “Oh, I’m terribly sorry honey. I tried to fight it, I really did. But you know how impossible it can be to contain it.”

“Don’t worry darling, it’s fine now. Our patio will just simply have an…  an open design for this party, hehe.”

This made Chalene chuckle, “Ha, I suppose we can play it off that way.”

A glance backwards at the interior of their living space showed quite minimal damage. It merely took fifteen minutes of cleaning and reorganizing to get everything ready, and by that time it was nearly time for guests to arrive. They made several precautions before then to make sure neither one of them would have another accident that night!

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh the concept of a sneeze contagious like a yawn is so interesting and original! Wonderful creative idea and I'm also so happy with the f/f rep on the board these days!!!

Oh. My. God. A suggestible nose with a giant sneeze???? This is the concept I hadn’t even fantasized yet. I love it!

Took me little time to get around to reading this, but am I glad that I did! Awesome story - I especially enjoyed the colossal build-up at the end. Would love to see more of these characters :D 

Lovely story, lovely characters, and lovely sneezes! Especially love the "hearing other people sneeze makes her sneeze" quirk!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 11:29 PM, DLC said:

Do you take suggestions or requests?

I can say I can promise anything, but I'm certainly open to suggestions!

• 10 months later...