Sneeze Fetish Forum

Late Night Snack (female, cold, F/F)

Chanel_no5

***Note***

Sorry, I've been a bit quiet lately, been trying to sort life things. Still might be a bit in and out for a bit. ANYWAY.

Crossposting from tumblr. So, I don’t even know where this came from, but the image popped (lol) into my mind so I had to write it down. 😅

I wake up to find her side of the bed empty. Glancing at my phone, I gather that it’s just 3 am, so no way has she decided to get up early. 3 am is way too early. Besides, she’s fighting a really bad cold and she’s on the losing side. She had a fever when we went to bed, and I doubt it has broken yet.

A weird popping sound comes from the kitchen. And another.

What the actual fuck?

I get out of bed to investigate.

She is standing in the kitchen, every light still turned off, and she’s just in her sleepwear; a loose tee and PJ bottoms. Usually she sleeps in a top and panties (or nude… depending on activities before sleep), but she’s been feeling chilled due to the cold, even though it’s early summer. She’s braless and barefoot and her hair is a tangled mess.  

“Honey?”

Another pop. Another. A fusillade of them.

“Hi baby,” she says in a thick, husky, but happy voice. “You want dinner?”

She’s popping popcorn.

On the stove.

At 3 am.

“Ooookay… honey, let’s get you back to bed.”

“But I’m…” she interrupts herself with a cough. It’s congested and wet, the kind that sounds like congestion crackles in her chest and throat, but it’s not the barking, hollow cough that sounds like you should be worried. It’s just a regular cold, albeit a messy one.

“You’re sick,” I tell her. “You should be in bed.” I yawn. “Also it’s 3 am.”

I reach past her and turn the stove off, removing the pan from the stove top. There’s popcorn all over the counter and floor. But I’ll deal with it in the morning.

I loop my arm around her waist and she immediately leans against me, almost melting into me. She’s burning up.

“Baby,” I whisper. “Oh you poor thing, you’re so sick.”

Now, I’ve always heard that you can’t sneeze in your sleep. I bet that’s why morning allergy attacks are so intense compared to allergy attacks at other times of the day. But maybe if someone is sleepwalking – with open eyes, which is a little unsettling – that block is gone too, or she’s close enough to being awake by this point. But as she leans against me, she sneezes twice. Openly, uncovered, spraying snotty sneezes that hit the side of my neck.

“AaeeRSSCHHuh! HuhhESSSSHEW!”

“Oh my God,” I chuckle, I can’t do anything but laughing at the sheer absurdity of the whole scene.

I wipe my neck with my hand and then wipe my hand on her T-shirt. She either doesn’t mind or doesn’t notice. She’s leaning into me, sniffling thickly, then she coughs again.

I’m not super thrilled with the idea of catching this cold, but I almost certainly will either way, because until she decided to get up and make popcorn for some reason, she was probably coughing all over me as we slept.  

Once back in bed, she hogs all the blankets and rolls over on her side, immediately starting to snore. I can’t even be mad. It’s better she’s in bed than potentially setting the whole house on fire because she wanted snacks/food.

I sigh, reach for the quilt instead, and pull it over myself. It’s not as comfy, but it’ll have to do. If I feel chilled, I can always huddle up closer to the human radiator next to me. No wonder she sleepwalked, poor thing. If her temperature isn’t down tomorrow, I’m gonna have to take a trip to the pharmacy and get her something for it. Because of course she forgot to buy new meds after we ran out last time. Or maybe that was me. Anyway.

I chuckle to myself.

Popcorn, huh? Oh my God honey, I’m never letting you live this one down.

• 2 months later...