Sneeze Fetish Forum

I’m finally here

90percenthoneydew

Hi! I have been enjoying content on this forum for years, but I just now decided to make an account. I have felt a lot of shame throughout my life surrounding my sneeze fetish, but I have finally gotten myself to a place where I feel comfortable enough to join a community. 

Some things about me. I am 18F and have known about my fetish for as long as I can remember. When I was around 3 my parents would read me this children's book about sneezing and I absolutely loved it. Once in awhile they will bring up how much I loved that book, and I have to hide how awkward I feel. I am asexual and sex repulsed, so I am not attracted to people, just sneezes and other related things.

I like to joke how ironic my situation is because I am a sneeze fetishist, a nursing major (completely unrelated to sneezing, I want to work in psych), and a germaphobe when off my anxiety meds. A pretty wild combination, but it works for me. 

I am really excited to finally be a part of this forum and to interact with people that share my interests. I also write sneeze fics sometimes, so maybe I’ll end up posting some of those :)