Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just A Quick Korvo From Solar Opposites Drawing (M, Mess Warning)

SleepingPhlox

Oh yes, it's my own particular brand of nonsense again.  When the rest of the world says "Dude, would you please shut up about goddamned cartoon aliens?" I say "NEVER!" :laugh:  Look, I had a deep unrelenting need to see this image because it was haunting my imagination for the last few days, and there was only one way to make that happen.  And, you know what, I'm actually kind of proud of it, okay? So...um...yeah. For anyone who clicked on this out of curiosity to find out what it was...I'm just...so sorry...  :laugh:

korvo-3.png

5 hours ago, webmeistro said:

I tried putting Solar Opposites into Stable Diffusion, no luck.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I would have expected, tbh (and I can only imagine what it came up with while trying to figure it out :laugh: ) but I really appreciate you taking the time to try it!

5 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I would have expected, tbh (and I can only imagine what it came up with while trying to figure it out :laugh: ) but I really appreciate you taking the time to try it!

It only took me 15 seconds :)

2 hours ago, webmeistro said:

It only took me 15 seconds :)

Oh well then in that case I will dial my appreciation levels down to a one or maybe a two at most... :laugh: Nah, when somebody does something thoughtful for me, it makes me happy, regardless of what it was or how long it took.  Still a cool thing to do. :)

Oh my god I love this!! Look at his little trail of gross tissues! He's so messy and snotty and germy and I love it!!!! 😍😍

14 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Oh my god I love this!! Look at his little trail of gross tissues! He's so messy and snotty and germy and I love it!!!! 😍😍

Thank you!!! ❤️ Mess luverz 4 lyfe! :laugh: