Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starscream (transformers) sneezing comic

derangest

SUPER cute!!  I’m not in the fandom but I enjoyed this very much :D

4 hours ago, Akahana said:

SUPER cute!!  I’m not in the fandom but I enjoyed this very much :D

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed :D!

From one robot lover to another, hello!  I might be more of the Data from Star Trek variety of robot lover, but I can dig what you've got going on here.

You are an amazing artist.  If you ever take requests or would ever want a trade of fic in exchange for art hello hi I would give my left arm for this. 😶

12 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

From one robot lover to another, hello!  I might be more of the Data from Star Trek variety of robot lover, but I can dig what you've got going on here.

You are an amazing artist.  If you ever take requests or would ever want a trade of fic in exchange for art hello hi I would give my left arm for this. 😶

Hello! Thanks and yeah, sure I'd love to trade with you! I don't have dms yet since I haven't been vetted, but if you've got another forum-approved way of contacting you then please tell me :D

18 minutes ago, derangest said:

Hello! Thanks and yeah, sure I'd love to trade with you! I don't have dms yet since I haven't been vetted, but if you've got another forum-approved way of contacting you then please tell me :D

You can get your contact information added to your profile if you wish - then any validated member will be able to see your profile and be able to contact you through that method.  If that's something you want to do, you can use the Contact Staff feature up there at the top to let staff know what you would like to have added!

9 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

You can get your contact information added to your profile if you wish - then any validated member will be able to see your profile and be able to contact you through that method.  If that's something you want to do, you can use the Contact Staff feature up there at the top to let staff know what you would like to have added!

Cool! I just contacted staff. I hope discord is okay (?), if not I can get something else.

4 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Got my info added by the mods!