Sneeze Fetish Forum

Erin’s Enormous Itchy Nose (F)

NoV

This story was inspired by a chat in the General Discussion board about whether large noses = large sneezes. Although it was generally agreed to not be true, many of us expressed that it was an awesome idea and something we would like to be true.

Erin’s Enormous Itchy Nose (F)

Erin’s nose was, by any standard, huge. It stood proudly out from her face, a great sculpted ski-slope of a nose that drew curious stares and caused her to be endlessly self-conscious. It sometimes seemed to her that when she had stopped growing, her nose had not got the memo and continued to expand itself, becoming wider and longer than it had any right to be.

And then there were the sneezes. With its growth, Erin’s nose seemed to have become exponentially more sneezy, her powerful nostrils seemingly determined to suck up every speck of potential irritant, deep into her where they triggered equally titanic explosions to match the size of her nose. Once a sneeze was incoming, Erin’s nose almost took on a life of its own, expanding, sniffling and twitching as it built up, leaving her helpless until it was either released or the sensation faded, leaving her itchy and frustrated. 

Consequently, Erin would go to great lengths to avoid anything that could possibly cause her to sneeze. She would make detours to avoid certain trees and plants whose pollen set her nose off twitching, do cleaning with a tissue pressed against her nostrils and breath through her mouth when she feared the passage of air into her nasal passages would bring with it something terrible and tickly that would set her nose off in its inexorable build towards release.

Gripping the edge of the sofa, Erin was preparing for a sneeze. Her mighty cannon of a nose was filled with the most inescapable tingles, her eyelashes fluttering with each breath. She pushed back the messy tresses of her red hair, holding them back so that they did not further irritate the sensitive edges of her nostrils at this critical moment. What had set her off was anyone’s guess, although Erin suspected that opening the curtains this morning had unleashed a shower of dust motes, which her hungry nose had readily hoovered up. Her pre-sneeze gasps started hard.

‘HEEEHHHH…..HHuUUUUUUUHHH…’

With her free hand she dug in her pocket, hoping to find a handkerchief, but instead encountered only tissues. Tissues just were not going to cut it with what was coming, and would just be shredded to confetti when placed in the firing line of one of Erin’s whoppers. She considered getting up to search for one, but rather feared that would mean sneezing while standing up which sometimes brought its own complications when the involuntary convulsion bent her double. 

The hitching increased its intensity, nostrils expanding like gun barrels as her nose prepared for its shotgun blast.

‘HAAAAAAHHH….HHAAAUUUUAAAAHHHH…’

Her chest heaved massively, breasts straining against her woollen sweater. Had she tucked a handkerchief down inside her bra when she had dressed this morning? She seriously doubted she had time to rummage around in her cleavage to check, her huge nose now visibly throbbing with the need to expel its thunderous charge. Maybe a pillow? She risked opening her teary green eyes to check if there was one within reach, but then remembered her housemate Laura’s complete disgust at last time she had sneezily discharged her colossal nose into one of the embroidered cushions. Erin suspected she was still unforgiven, despite paying for the dry cleaning!

‘HHHAAAAAA…..HHHUUUHHAAAHHHHH…’

The build-up was now into its second minute, not unusual for Erin who had been known to hitch and gasp for a good five minutes. Could it really be that the size of her nose meant that her sneezes were also super-sized? It seemed an amusing concept, but it couldn’t possibly be true - but here she was, about to scream a monstrous sneeze from a gigantic nose that just didn’t seem to want to stop growing.

All at once Erin felt it coming! At long last the dam burst in her nostrils, and holding on tight to the sofa cushions, she sneezed a shattering blast that exploded from her huge nose like a typhoon. Her face screwed up with the force of its release, so much of the sneeze coming down her nose instead of from her mouth, that it felt as if her enormous nose was sneezing with a life of its own. Her legs flew up, as her buttocks sank deeper into the sofa, her hair whipping forward with the jerk of her head.

‘HHHAAAAAATTTTTT…..CCHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

But oh no, her nose was not done with her yet. Her nostrils expanded, her shoulders shook and…

‘HHHUUUUUUUURRRRRR…..CCHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

Another colossal sneeze shook the house, the windows rattling in their frames. Erin gasped, feeling the sensation die back, hardly daring to open her eyes to see what mess may have been wrought by the unstifle-able force that had been expelled from her. She reached into her bra and after a brief hunt,  found the corner of her hidden handkerchief and tugged it out. She wrapped its extra large folds around her nose and blew hard, still not convinced that it had yet released her from its need. She blew again. And then again. And then she felt it, a little tickly twinge deep inside the vastness of her nose that would only grow bigger.

At least she now had the handkerchief. Erin gently rubbed her nostrils with it, the silky sensation deepening the itch. Although two sneezes was normally her limit, three or four were not unheard of for her. She could even recall one particularly explosive sneezy session when she had been at university, and her nose had somehow inhaled a feather from her duvet, resulting in a protracted fit of at least twenty sneezes that had exploded one after the other from her large but still growing nose.

‘HHEEEEAAAA….AAAAAEEEEHHHH….

Erin got ready for the third; tenting her hands around the handkerchief, within which her nose trembled. Her first two sneezes had not been too wet, but she knew from experience that they got progressively more so with each one. She was thankful for remembering to tuck that handkerchief between her breasts this morning, concerned about what mess may be building in her nose right now.

‘HHAAAAAAAAA….HHHUUAAAHHHHH…’

Like a cannon, she exploded!

‘HHAAAAATTTTCCCCCC…….HHOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

That was the one, the sneeze that finally cleared her nose of its irritant. Despite the roar of sound and wetness that came screaming out of her, she felt the deep sensation leave, her nose sated for now. Erin blinked; her green eyes large, her mouth still open from the release. 

Surely they can’t get any bigger? she thought. 

The End

[However, I do have an idea for a continuation of this character. It would be an Adult Board story if I went with it - let me know if there would be interest for this.]

I'm interested in seeing this continued. I LOVE this!

Great story, thank you - I'll certainly read any continuation!

Mention of the "extra large folds" of the handkerchief had me wondering - maybe that big nose has equally big, extra loud blows as well as Erin tries to take charge of the tickle?

2 minutes ago, starspray said:

I absolutely love this. I think big noses on women are so beautiful. 

Likewise

Oh wow… absolutely wonderful!!! I’d love another installment! 

Well... Since your adult stories represent probably a good part of my hall of fame in this forum im 100% down for an adult sequel of this big nosed goddess😁👌🏻

On 4/1/2023 at 8:38 AM, NoV said:

However, I do have an idea for a continuation of this character. It would be an Adult Board story if I went with it - let me know if there would be interest for this.

It's making me impatient to gaining access to the Adult Board now, cause this sound great.

I'm definitely more than interested. ^^ You spin a lot of great stories with characters with such fantastic build-ups and blasts. I'm curious if you'd ever write a story of a big bad wolf-type character haha. XD

Wow 😍 that was absolutely incredible. Can’t wait for more! 

• 2 weeks later...