Sneeze Fetish Forum

Humanity (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Zack)

SexualOddity

Four more fics! I can’t wait! 🥰

Mikaela is so sweet and tough at the same time. She’s a great friend.

The Second Day fic was to die for, 💗 and if you’d hadn’t mentioned that Kunsel was canon and Cam, Dale and Marc were OC I would not have guessed the difference. Dale was especially well written.

And I look forward to Hojo subjecting Zack and his poor nose to considerable torture, all in the pursuit of scientific and medical progress, of course! ❤️ 

15 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

Four more fics! I can’t wait! 🥰

Mikaela is so sweet and tough at the same time. She’s a great friend.

The Second Day fic was to die for, 💗 and if you’d hadn’t mentioned that Kunsel was canon and Cam, Dale and Marc were OC I would not have guessed the difference. Dale was especially well written.

And I look forward to Hojo subjecting Zack and his poor nose to considerable torture, all in the pursuit of scientific and medical progress, of course! ❤️ 

Aw thank you Solitaire!

As a general rule I feel like if you're gonna read a fanfic you don't really wanna read a bunch of OCs but Crisis Core is tricky in that regard. While it's set in SOLDIER it's a prequel for a game that wasn't, and so they have Zack interact with a lot of people from the original game and as a result there's less focus on people in his day to day work. But I need those day to day people haha.

I'm so glad the OCs are working out for you though. Hopefully if I can do a decent enough job it'll make it easier to take for any people who are expecting to see familiar characters. 

Funny you should mention the Second Day guys because I'm currently editing a fic to post later this week that has Kunsel and Dale 😊 (Dale, Marc and Mikaela will be in the sequel too when that happens)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Um…so I don’t know if you like audiobooks, but life has some weird twists and turns and this now exists on YouTube.

So, if you would like to have it read to you with actual sneezing, that is a thing…that can now happen.

*hides*

O.M.G.

That was incredible.

Naturist Sneezer did an amazing job, both with narrating, and with his magnificent sneezing! 🥵