Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mamamoo

FadedRose

Moonbyul

https://www.tumblr.com/mamamoans/167513486473/moonsun-reacting-to-kiggen-ft-solars-cloudy

Sadly there's no sound for this one~

Plus two GIFS of some close calls:

Solar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ztv_Z8QgLk&t=85s

How cute is that build up? Plus the "bless you's" from the rapper line

I've seen one more video of Solar sneezing before but couldn't find it. If I find it, I'll add it to this thread

Wheein

And I think this is a sneeze? I could be wrong though.

Hwasa

Edited by FadedRose
Link issues
  • 9 months later...

Adding more finds to the list!

Solar

Here's another from Solar, who seems to be the sneeziest, but also tends to be the member we see the most, so maybe not? Either way, she definitely almost always sneezes in multiples. This was the video I mentioned seeing in my first post.

The only time I've ever seen Solar sneeze just once is at the very beginning of this livestream. And then you can watch Moonbyul mimic her around the 4min mark while singing Lovelyz Achoo which starts another round of married couple bickering. The part I find strange was the way Moonbyul was still thinking about Yong's sneeze over 4 minutes later..... got something you wanna tell us? 🫣

Wheein

Here's one from Wheein a day or two before she announced that she had gotten the flu. Poor girl, her sneezes sound a lot like coughs too. It's the "aigoooo" and the "god bless you" for me 😂

Hwasa

Looks like the clip from Hwasa that I posted previously got taken down due to copyright. I guess that's what happens when someone tries to post their entire concert video online, LOL. The only other clip I could find from hers doesn't have any sound and is from 2016.