Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy ftm looking to message cute fem

pacificatmospheric

Hey, 

I’ll go by v or indicavibes here for now, I’m 24, I live in pdx, OR. Not new to the forum but recently began posting more. I am kinda wanting a text buddy from this forum that will message me randomly about the kink or just about life and anything really. My hobbies include cycling, skateboarding, hanging in nature, reading, doing art. I am going to trade school soon to become an electrician. I have two pet mice🐭 named daisy and rugby. Idk how to properly exchange contact info on here but if a mod could advise I would be interested in chatting! I like visible but not super messy sneezes, just a light mist that was caught in good sunlight. Also into couples sneezing together, and public sneezing by people who know about my kink and “accidentally” sneeze on me 👉🏽👈🏽😅. I want someone to text and we can eventually FaceTime for da sneezes 🤧 💖 I am into scenarios like librarian sneezes, office sneezes, sneezes on public transit, into contagion in the right setting, into bdsm and tying people up and then making them sneeze. Into having people sneeze on their t*ts and in my face. I am dreaming of a sneezy FaceTime call, will u answer? 😏😉📱🤧😇😈

986F1ECE-45AC-4C06-80D3-B608547B2982.jpeg