Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jack of all sneezes

MikiSan

Part 1

Jack had always been plagued by severe hayfever, and today was no exception. As he woke up in the morning, he could already feel the familiar tickle in his nose, a warning sign of what was to come. But as someone who detested tissues and medication, Jack decided to tough it out and go about his day without any relief.

The moment he stepped out of his house, the pollen in the air hit him with full force. "Hah'kshh! Huh'tchoo! Ah'kshoo!" The first few sneezes erupted from his nose in quick succession, catching him off guard. But Jack was determined to soldier on, despite the persistent tickle in his nostrils.

He tried to ignore the itching sensation, but it only grew worse as he went about his day. "Huh'kshh! Aah'choo! Hah'kshoo!" Jack's sneezes came more frequently now, and they were getting louder and more explosive with each one. He could feel the droplets from his sneezes spraying all over his face, but he refused to use a tissue or wipe them away.

As Jack walked down the street, he couldn't help but notice the stares he was getting from passersby. His constant sneezing was drawing attention, and he couldn't blame them. "Aah'kshoo! Huh'tchoo! Hah'kshh! Aa'choo!" The sneezes were becoming more violent, and Jack's nose was now running uncontrollably, his nostrils dripping with clear mucus.

Despite the discomfort, Jack couldn't deny that there was an odd thrill to his predicament. The sensation of his own sneezes, the warmth of his own mucus, was strangely arousing. He continued to sneeze his way through the day, unable to contain the urge to release his hayfever in the most explosive and messy way.

"Hah'kshh! Huh'tchoo! Ah'kshoo! Huh'choo! Aah'kshoo!" The sneezes kept coming, one after another, and Jack's face was now covered in a layer of his own mucus. He was a sneezing mess, his nose red and raw from the constant irritation, but he couldn't bring himself to stop.

By the time he reached home in the evening, Jack was exhausted. He had sneezed his way through the entire day, leaving a trail of mucus in his wake. But as he looked in the mirror and saw his own reflection, he couldn't help but smirk. He had indulged in his hayfever fetish to the fullest, embracing the sneezing frenzy without any inhibitions.

With a satisfied sigh, Jack finally reached for a tissue to wipe his nose, feeling a strange sense of relief mixed with lingering arousal. He knew that his hayfever would continue to torment him, but he had learned to embrace it in his own unique way, sneezing his way through life with a sense of abandon and excitement.

Disclaimer: Testing to see if i can get chatgpt to give me some good sneeze fics,since i only see a bunch of female ones

We do!!! :sad:

I'll be making some with chatgpt 

Just need ideas for what to feed it

Edited by MikiSan

So I've actually gotten a good handful of male stories from chatgpt myself, I'll go ahead and share them in this thread. Here's the first:

Once upon a time, there was a handsome college quarterback named Jack. He had just finished a thrilling game, leading his team to victory with his strong arm and quick reflexes. As he headed to the locker room to change out of his uniform, he noticed that his nose was feeling a little itchy.

Jack dismissed it as just a minor irritation and began to undress. But as he pulled off his jersey and pants, his nose started to twitch and tingle. Suddenly, he let out a loud "Ah-choo!" which echoed through the locker room.

Jack's teammates turned to look at him, surprised by the sudden outburst. But Jack just shrugged it off, feeling embarrassed. He continued to undress, but his sneezing fit didn't stop. "Ah-choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" he sneezed, one after another.

As Jack sneezed, his body convulsed with each burst of air. He felt his chest heave and his shoulders shake as his nose continued to tickle. His eyes watered and his nose ran as he desperately tried to control the sneezing.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the sneezing subsided. Jack took a deep breath, relieved that it was over. He finished changing and headed out of the locker room, feeling a little embarrassed but still proud of his performance on the field.

From that day on, Jack made sure to carry allergy medication with him, just in case. And while he couldn't help his sneezing fits, he knew that he was still the best quarterback on the team, no matter what.

I've been feeling the tickle in my nose all morning, and I know that I need to sneeze. But for some reason, it's just not happening. I've tried all of the usual tricks - staring at the bright light, sniffing pepper, even sticking a tissue up my nose - but nothing seems to be working.

As time goes on, the tickle becomes more and more intense. It feels like there's a feather stuck up there, tickling away at my nasal passages. I try to focus on my work, but all I can think about is the need to sneeze.

Every few minutes, I feel like I'm on the verge of a sneeze. My eyes start to water, and my nose twitches, but then...nothing. The sensation fades away, leaving me frustrated and annoyed.

As the hours drag on, the need to sneeze becomes an obsession. I find myself staring off into space, lost in thought about the elusive sneeze. I start to worry that it's never going to happen, that I'll be stuck with this tickle forever.

But then, finally, after what feels like an eternity, it happens. I feel the tickle start to build up in my nose, stronger than ever before. My eyes start to water, and I can feel the muscles in my face contorting as I try to hold back the sneeze.

But then, with a sudden burst of air, it escapes. "Ah-choo!" I sneeze, my whole body convulsing with the force of it. It feels like a release, a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I take a deep breath, feeling relieved and satisfied.

It's amazing how something as simple as a sneeze can have such a powerful effect on our minds and bodies. But for me, in that moment, it was exactly what I needed to feel like myself again.

Jack was at a fancy dinner party, dressed in his finest suit and surrounded by important people. He was feeling confident and proud of himself, enjoying the atmosphere of sophistication and glamour. But then he felt that familiar tickle in his nose, the one that meant he was going to sneeze.

At first, he tried to hold it back, not wanting to make a scene. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the conversation around him, but the tickle only grew stronger. Suddenly, he felt a sneeze building up inside of him, and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to stop it.

"Ah-choo!" he sneezed, his body convulsing with the force of it. He felt his face turn red with embarrassment, knowing that everyone at the party was now staring at him. But he tried to play it off, chuckling nervously and apologizing for the interruption.

Unfortunately, that was only the beginning. Over the next few minutes, Jack sneezed again and again, his body wracked with convulsions. "Ah-choo! Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" he sneezed, unable to control the tickle in his nose.

It was a nightmare, and Jack felt like he was losing control of his own body. He tried to excuse himself, saying that he wasn't feeling well, but the sneezing fits continued. Finally, he had to make a break for it, escaping to the bathroom where he could sneeze in private.

As he stood in front of the mirror, his nose still twitching and tingling, Jack couldn't help but feel frustrated and embarrassed. He knew that he couldn't control his allergies, but he wished that he didn't have to deal with them at the most inconvenient times.

In the end, Jack learned to be more prepared, carrying allergy medication with him wherever he went. But he also learned to accept that sometimes, despite our best efforts, our bodies have a way of reminding us that they're in charge.

Jared loved taking walks in Central Park. He always saw so many interesting things, and today was no different. As he strolled along, he noticed a man sitting on a bench, sniffling and rubbing his nose. Jared approached him.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

The man looked up at him and sneezed loudly. "Sorry, allergies," he said.

Jared nodded sympathetically. "I can help with that. Just listen to my voice."

He began to talk in a soft, soothing tone, and the man's eyes glazed over. Suddenly, he sneezed again, even louder than before.

"Ah-CHOO!" he exclaimed, shaking his head.

Jared smiled. "That's it. Let it out."

The man sneezed again, "Ah-CHOO!" and then again, "Hih-CHOO!"

Jared continued to talk to him, and each time he did, the man sneezed. "Ah-CHOO!" "Hih-CHOO!" "Heh-CHOO!"

After a few minutes, the man's sneezing fit finally subsided. "Wow, that really worked," he said, looking at Jared in amazement.

Jared just grinned. "Glad I could help."

As he continued his walk, Jared saw another man sitting on a bench, sneezing into his handkerchief. This man's sneezes were more explosive than the first man's.

"AH-CHOO!" he shouted, doubling over.

Jared approached him and began talking to him in the same soothing tone as before. The man's sneezes slowed down but were still loud and forceful. "AH-CHOO!" "HUH-CHOO!" "KUH-CHOO!"

Jared continued to talk to him, and the man's sneezing eventually stopped altogether. "Thank you," he said, looking up at Jared with grateful eyes.

Jared just smiled and continued on his walk, stopping every so often to help another sneezing stranger. Each man's sneezing fit was different, but Jared knew just what to do to help them through it. He talked to them, his voice calming and soothing, and each time they sneezed, he spelled it out differently.

"HUH-CHOO!" "AH-CHOOO!" "KIH-CHOO!"

Jared felt a sense of satisfaction with each sneezing fit he helped someone through. It was like he had a superpower, and he loved using it for good. As he made his way back home, he couldn't help but smile, knowing that he had made the day a little bit better for several strangers.

2 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

XD I feed mine the sneezes i want cause it it'll keep using "ah-choo" which is boring 

Yeah, it does get repetitive with that sometimes. I try to feed it different things on occasion, sometimes it just reverts back anyway. Either way, halfway decent for AI fiction.

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, nyeee said:

I wish more ppl could be like Jack lmao

cjdfnfgn youmean sneeze on students? XD