Sneeze Fetish Forum

!!! EUROVISION !!!

Mr_G

Eurovision Song Contest, where Europe's countries (and Australia, because they asked nicely and we felt bad for them not having cool neighbours to do any ridiculous little music competitions with) compete in who has the best song entry and can bribe others the sneakiest. Very gay and glittery and silly showy fun! ✨✨✨✨🎶🎵

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Eurovision Song Contest, where Europe's countries (and Australia, because they asked nicely and we felt bad for them not having cool neighbours to do any ridiculous little music competitions with) compete in who has the best song entry and can bribe others the sneakiest. Very gay and glittery and silly showy fun! ✨✨✨✨🎶🎵

This. 😂

I've never actually sat down and watched the Eurovision.  Closest I've ever gotten was that one Father Ted episode.

And, I mean, could the actual Eurovision pull off a masterpiece like this? I think not.

In Sweden Eurovision is huge - bigger than anywhere else I think. People have Eurovision parties and it's all very glittery.

3 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I've never actually sat down and watched the Eurovision.  Closest I've ever gotten was that one Father Ted episode.

And, I mean, could the actual Eurovision pull off a masterpiece like this? I think not.

I admit, that was a masterpiece. :lol: 

however... this is what it all boils down to! :yay: 

On 5/1/2023 at 1:59 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

That...was truly freaking magical. :laugh:

YASSS!! IT'S TIME! 

Whats your fave entry this year? 

And being spanish, I have to ask... How do you feel about our song? Do you guys like it? ✨

On 5/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

Never gets old. 😂

1 minute ago, EveP said:

Never gets old. 😂

The burning fake piano is my favourite thing ever. :yay: 

1 hour ago, Agaba said:

YASSS!! IT'S TIME! 

Whats your fave entry this year? 

And being spanish, I have to ask... How do you feel about our song? Do you guys like it? ✨

I am still convinced that Azerbaijan will win one year :lol:

18 hours ago, Mr_G said:

I am still convinced that Azerbaijan will win one year :lol:

Or, as Lynda Woodruff (Sarah Dawn Finer) would say: 

So, did you all know that people are out there making Lego versions of it?  Because I didn't until YouTube felt like I needed to know this information. And now I feel like you guys need to know this information.