Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (f)

Guest sneeza

Guest sneeza

I have been sneezing non stop for the last couple of days due to a bad cold. This morning was the worst. I was sitting in class and I sneezed 4 times in succession. My sneezes are loud and powerful and I dont stifle, so I got a lot of stares and bless you's. They sounded something like "HRAAAAESSCH". It is always a mixed feeling for me when I sneeze in public. While it feels so good to let out a sneeze, it also causes me some embarassment.

ohhh sneeza, so sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly...but thanks for sharing.

I'm a sneeze AND blow fetishist... are you blowing your horn a lot? Nose chapped? describe your blows. What type of receptical do you use...tissue, hanky, TP, newspaper ;-) Do you tend to honk?

Thanks again and feel better.

Tev

Guest sneeza
ohhh sneeza, so sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly...but thanks for sharing.

I'm a sneeze AND blow fetishist... are you blowing your horn a lot? Nose chapped? describe your blows. What type of receptical do you use...tissue, hanky, TP, newspaper ;-) Do you tend to honk?

Tev

Hi Tev. I do blow my nose a lot. I use a hanky to catch my sneezes and for blowing because my sneezes are wet and they tend to soak tissues fast.

Sneeza--

Wonderful descriptions. Thanks. :bleh: And I'm sorry your sneezes are causing mixed feelings. Hope you get over your cold soon!!! If you're in the mood and the ability, don't hesitate making a wav.

So can I assume the soft hanky is saving your poor nose from the "rudolph look" I find so darn appealing? Or are you blowing so much that even the hanky is making your nose chapped and sore?

Tev

Tev

Guest sneeza

Thanks for all the messages everyone. The past two days were horrid, but I am feeling much better now. And for all the blow lovers, I tend to blow a lot because it helps to clear the stuffy feeling in my nose.

Archived