Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute barmaid obs (f, allergies)

The setting: quaint pub with wooden beams and stodgy food in a generic rural English village. The kind of place they probably filmed Harry Potter.

The subject: a fairly young woman, pale skin, sweet smile, blonde hair tied in a messy bun. Her dark rimmed glasses were mounted atop a cute upturned nose. She was wearing a dark outfit with a cute apron tied around her back.

Throughout the day, this woman was sniffling every few minutes and rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand. She had a tissue stored in the front of her apron, and every now and then she would take it out and dab lightly at her nostrils, or else lightly blow her nose. A few times when she walked past our table I could see her wiggling it with a very irritated expression on her face.

As the day wore on, I happened to be looking in another direction when I heard a muffled "Hehhh-mmmph!" from the bar. I glanced up and saw her massaging her nose with her tissue in both hands, eyes still slightly unfocused in a post-sneeze haze. As she lowered her arms, she sniffled cutely and scrunched her nose. It looked like it hadn't been a very satisfying sneeze.

A little later, as she was chatting at the bar, I was lucky enough to be looking in her direction when another tickle took hold of her. Her mouth opened slightly and she tilted her head back a little as her hands deftly fished the tissue from the front of her apron. Without much build up, she sneezed quickly and quietly into the tissue, cupped into both hands, "Hehhh-NGxt!", eliciting a blessing and a smile from her colleague. She nodded a thanks but kept the tissue hovering near her face, obviously feeling another sneeze coming on.

Her colleague asked her to take a tray of drinks to a table behind them, but she shook her head and gestured airily with the hand holding the tissue. I could just about hear her say "Hold on, I'm gonna sneeze again, I don't want to..." before she pitched forward with a sudden "Hurr-reshh!" which took both of them by surprise. She giggled and finished her sentence "sneeze!" before blowing her nose again.

As she took the tray, I heard her mention the flowers blooming outside and wiggle her nose in cute irritation. 

24 minutes ago, Shining Light said:

Her colleague asked her to take a tray of drinks to a table behind them, but she shook her head and gestured airily with the hand holding the tissue. I could just about hear her say "Hold on, I'm gonna sneeze again, I don't want to..." before she pitched forward with a sudden "Hurr-reshh!" which took both of them by surprise. She giggled and finished her sentence "sneeze!" before blowing her nose again.

Awesome sneeze talk before the release - certainly livens up a quiet pint :D 

On 5/1/2023 at 1:14 PM, Shining Light said:

"Hold on, I'm gonna sneeze again, I don't want to..." before she pitched forward with a sudden "Hurr-reshh!" which took both of them by surprise. She giggled and finished her sentence "sneeze!" before blowing her nose again.

Oh goodness, trying to talk through sneezes, or having one come up during a sentence is such a lovely interruption.

• 3 weeks later...

'Cute apron' - please tell more - did it get messy as the shift progressed?! I'm as much into cute aprons as I am into beautiful handkerchiefs 😍