Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teammates (Blue Lock) [M]

AllyKabbet

Hello! 😃

Blue Lock (especially the IsaNagi) is my new obsession, don't blame me. 😅

-Nagi Seishiro, the lazy albino genius: https://preview.redd.it/seishiro-nagi-by-studio-ap-v0-v3o15btujz6a1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=71324bbc252db8e5465e48cb1617c4e1f5980c79

-Isagi Yoichi, the enthusiastic and charming protagonist: https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/4/498285.jpg

I like to imagine that Nagi has sneezing attacks, either because of the dust or because he's getting sick, and that when he's tired he doesn't stifled it in (they're soft anyway), but he doesn't like to draw too much attention when there are more people and he becomes a stifler.

I hope you like it! 🤩 !!!
(As always, excuse my spelling mistakes, I'm spanish)

Nagi didn't even bother to ask if Isagi wanted the top or bottom bed, he just went upstairs and lay down, his hair already damp. Isagi didn't have the energy to refute him minutes later when he returned from drying his hair, and he ended up lying on the lower bed, annoying and considerably more uncomfortable. They barely commented on the game they had just had. They were destroyed, physically and mentally tired, and Isagi just wanted to sleep.

“Hey Nagi, we're not going to lose the next game, are we?” Isagi asked suddenly, in a not very loud voice, because he didn't want to wake up his new only teammate.

Nagi shifted on the top bunk.

“Of course not.” His voice sounded slow and drawn out.

Isagi sighed in relief. Now, without Bachira to hold him, he felt alone and lost. But it seemed that Nagi was going to back him to the end, and he was confident that they could really win. Isagi tried to fall asleep by turning on his side, facing the wall. However, his mind was crowded with thoughts; flashes from the last game, wasted plays, possible strategies... And whatever it was, he couldn't find a way to beat those three monsters. Rin, was he really invincible?

“AH-TCh

Isagi snapped out of his thoughts and almost felt grateful for that little sneeze. He didn't even know how long it had been since he'd wrapped himself in his mind, but he wouldn't sleep a minute if he kept thinking in bullshit. Upstairs, Nagi also shifted uncomfortably and restlessly.

“Ah-h-TSChi! TCshi!” Again two soft sneezes, which in a somewhat noisy environment would hardly have stood out but were clearly heard in the silence of the night. Nagi exhaled afterwards and sniffled.

Isagi smiled slightly.

“Bless you”

“Mmm, excuse me.” Nagi said sleepily.

Isagi shook his head even though Nagi couldn't see him from above.-

“You can not sleep?” Isagi asked.

“No.”

“Are you reviewing the game mentally?”

Nagi took a few seconds to respond while he rubbed his nose with his wrist.

Bo” He sniffled. “No. It is useless to do that, because we cannot change the past. You have to focus on the games that follow.”

“Right. So why can't you sleep?”

He sniffled again.

“I thought choosing you over Reo would give me a better chance to win. To improve. But they have crushed us.” 

Isagi's eyes widened. Always so terribly sincere, Isagi thought.

“Do you feel… guilty?”

“And stupid.”

So you think it was a failure… choosing me?

Nagi shook his head.

“No, I don't know what would have happened to Reo if I had chosen hi-H-mPx!” He stifled an almost silent sneeze, more desperate and sudden than before. "Ah…" He let out a desperate and annoyed breath.

“Bless you. Do you think that with Reo the team would have been more balanced?”

“Yes, Reo is very balanced…” Nagi said in a lower voice, and then sniffled. “Isagi, can you do me a favor?”

“What's happening?”

“Will you bring me tissues, or a piece of paper? I find it a bother to get up.”

Isagi frowned at him, but he ended up getting up anyway, as he wasn't going to sleep anyway. He rummaged in his bag and found a roll of paper. He climbed the bunk stairs and handed it over to Nagi.

“Thank you.” Nagi said.

Isagi crossed his arms on top of Nagi's bed, still standing on the ladder.

“What do you think we should improve for next game? I think we didn't do it all wrong and still...”

Nagi, who had cut a piece of paper and brought it to his mouth, took a ragged breath.

“Ai-nxXS –Ahh…” he stifled a soft sneeze into the piece of paper. “Sorry.”

“Bless you! Are you okay?” Isagi asked innocently.

Nagi nodded.

“Don't stay there. If you're going to continue talking, get on it.” Nagi said.

“What? But you don't want to sleep?”

Nagi shrugged, and Isagi ended up accepting, sitting on Nagi's bed.

“Ey, Nagi, do you miss Reo?”

Nagi looked at him with his intense gray eyes.

“And you miss Bachira?”

“Yes... But I think I can understand why you preferred to get away from Reo. I would say that you were codependent, and that is never good in football. Maybe something similar was happening to me with Bachira, I was only able to score thanks to him.”

Isagi realized that Nagi wasn't quite listening to him when he watched as his features softened and he slightly opened his mouth. He closed his eyes as he put his hand to his nose, the paper on the side of his bed.

“ATTxsh-Shi!  Damn it…” It was a louder, more desperate sneeze than the previous ones, and he could barely contain it. His head snapped forward from the force of the sneeze, and when he returned to the pillow he seemed tired and a little off.

“Hey, are you okay? The worst thing that can happen to us now is that you catch a cold.” He touched Nagi’s leg.

Nagi tore off another piece of paper and rubbed his nose without actually blowing it. He sniffled again.

“Maybe it's dust.”

“You sure?”

They talked for a while longer. Nagi proposed to lie down next to him, and Isagi accepted. The reason? He had gotten used to sleeping side by side with his teammates, and now the lonely of a bed, despite being more comfortable, became unbearable. Nagi ended up falling asleep in the middle of one of his reflections. Isagi thought that, a least, one of them would be rested and could train properly tomorrow.

(Ok, the previous one seemed very short to me and I finished writing another one while I was translating it (yes, I write first in spanish and then I translate it xd) so here's another one. It is not the continuation of the previous one, it would happen several chapters later, when Nagi and Isagi get Chigiri and Barou to join the team.):

After training, everyone took a relaxing shower. Barou, diligent and maniacal, returned to the shared room first with a towel wrapped around his head, while he organized each of his belongings to the millimeter. Nagi, without drying his hair and wearing only a white shirt and Blue Lock sweatpants, lay face down on the bed and turned on his phone. Chigiri, who liked to dry his hair in the quiet of the room, sat cross-legged on the next bed and began to apply some product to his hair.

“What are you going to see?” The redhead asked casually.

Nagi looked up from his phone.

“Compilation of passes from Noel Noa. Isagi recommended it to me before, he told me that he has a similar style to me.”

“It's true, he has a lot of ability to control the ball, especially in aerial battles.” He continued, running his fingers through his hair carefully. “Look at how he intercepts the ball.”

Nagi made a noise of agreement and, eyes wide and legs swinging in the air, he continued to watch the video. The drops of water that fell from his hair, still mussed and wet on his head, wet his shirt. Chigiri got up to pick up a hair tie that had fallen on the ground and he stayed watching the video of Noel Noa on Nagi's phone for a while.

Suddenly Nagi he straightened up a bit and raised his forearm to cover his nose, moving slightly away from Chigiri to sneeze.

“Kgkxs-Ah-h-Kghxs! Agh Kgxsh-ah, excuse me.” There were three contained and forced sneezes, as if it was difficult for him to get them out. His apology mingled with his exhalation, and he sounded stuffy. Chigiri found him rather more shy and polite than he expected, and he patted him on the back before getting up and returning to his bed.

“Bless you. Then look for the goal of the match against Real Madrid, you'll love it.”

“Thank you.” Nagi whispered, and Chigiri didn't know if he meant the blessing or the recommendation. Then he rubbed his nose with his hand and sniffled.

Isagi walked in right after, with dry hair and sweatpants. He greeted them all, as always, with that imperturbable smile. Who knows where he got so much energy or social skills from.

“Don't step there, can't you see that I'm ordering the shoes, dumbass!” Barou exclaimed, to which Isagi raised his hands and gave a start.

“Sorry, sorry!”

“Hg- gxktpff… -Nagi suddenly sneezed again, with a hand over his mouth this time and trying to be more silent. He partially burying his face in the bedspread, and his head trembled with the pressure. "H-h…!"

“What are you watching? Oh my gosh, that match is great! Can I?” Isagi asked, pointing to his side on the bed. He still had the towel around his neck.

Nagi sniffled and nodded, moving away a bit so Isagi could lie down next to him.

“Bless you by the way. Look! Look how he catches the ball now.”

“He has a lot of control with his left leg.”

“Right? So you can make many more plays. Also with the head, but there are other videos of that.”

A few seconds passed in silence until Nagi's eyes narrowed briefly. He swallowed hard to stop the sneeze, but couldn't. Silently, he put a hand to his mouth.

“H-PGkx! –Gha… ahh-ha-kshhx-ha.” He sneezed again, his head shaking with the effort to stifled it, as did his shoulders. He exhaled in annoyance, his nose still twitching.

Isagi felt the vibration of Nagi's body, and thought that the way he sneezed seemed painful. He put a hand on his back and rubbed it.

“Bless you! Alright? Isagi asked, in a lower voice. It was the first time he had heard Nagi sneeze.

“Yes, sorry.”

Isagi shook his head with a smile and continued to focus on the video. Nagi sniffled lightly again and swallowed hard. Not even ten seconds passed until he opened his mouth slightly again taking an irregular exhalation.

“PX-shsh-ahh… Damn.” He seemed annoyed at the insistent itching of his nose, and he wrinkled his nose afterwards.

“Hey, bless you. Wait.” Isagi jumped up and grabbed an open roll of paper from the table where he had his belongings. He cut off a piece. Nagi stopped the video.

“You're having a sneezing fit. Dry your hair.” Chigiri ordered, handing him the dryer that he himself was about to use.

Nagi shook his head and sniffled again, rubbing his nose with his knuckles.

“It's the dust. You, King, stop moving things around.” Nagi coldly ordered to Barou.

“WHAT? I wouldn't have to move things if you didn't have everything made a pigsty!" Barou exclaimed.

“Oh no, please don't start arguing” Isagi said, and sat down on Nagi's bed again, handing him the piece of paper.

“Thank you.” He moved a little from Isagi's sight to pass the handkerchief over his nose, without blowing.

Chigiri began to blow-dry his hair. Isagi and Nagi looked at each other, Nagi with a raised eyebrow.

“Doesn’t matters, you don't have to listen to it.” Isagi said, conciliatory, and Nagi played the video.

He settled on the bed to let Isagi get into the same position as him and make it easier for him to see the video, leaving the piece of paper in his other hand. Not even a minute passed before he had the need to straighten up slightly, trying not to move the phone too much, and take the piece of paper to his nose, moving away from Isagi.

“Ah-TXng- Ha… Excuse me.” The sneeze was completely stifled, and due to the noise of the dryer, nothing was heard other than his annoying exhalation.

“Bless you, Nagi, are you sure you're okay?” Asked Isagi, really worried about his partner. He removed the towel from around his neck and put it over his white hair. “At least get the dampness out of your hair”

“There's no need.”

“No, yes it is.”

Hope you like it! :)

• 1 month later...