Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pure Bliss (9-1-1, Buck)

jensdw

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here, but my recent obsession with 9-1-1 and the severe lack of fic for the show on here has inspired me :).

This is just a super short drabble, but if anyone’s interested maybe I’ll post other stuff!

(also, buddie below lol)

Without further ado…

Everything’s soft.

Eddie’s puffy comforter keeps them nice and cozy and warm. There’s a dim glow peaking through the blinds, ready to wake the world. 

Buck has always been one to wake with the sunlight, and today is no different.

He lets out a deep, satisfied breath and tilts his head to see Eddie sound asleep, the rhythm of his soft snores making Buck want to curl back up with his boyfriend and doze until the afternoon.

However, something stops him in his tracks. He sniffs, feeling a small tickle in the back of his nose. Buck glances at Eddie, calculating the risk of breaking the serenity by sneezing. Though, as his lungs start to fill unsteadily, he realizes he doesn’t have much of a choice.

After another moment of useless debate, Buck takes control of his breathing by inhaling slowly, willing the itch to grow. He’s always loved sneezing, finding great satisfaction in the build and release. 

The prickling sensation works its way around Buck’s nostrils, causing his breath to catch and hitch gently. He stays as quiet as possible, wanting to keep this stillness with Eddie. His nose twitches and his lips part as his irritated sinuses brim with strong tingling. 

He times a breath perfectly with the beginnings of the sneeze and buries his nose in a heap of comforter. 

ehhh-khtschhheh!”

It’s perfectly soft, muffled into the blanket. It feels so good, so relieving, and afterwards, so peaceful.

Eddie’s chest rises and falls in a regular pace beside him, so Buck knows he’s in the clear. He knuckles his nose for good measure, and with a sigh of contentment, lets his eyes droop back closed. He snakes an arm over Eddie’s waist, let’s his own breaths sync with his boyfriend’s, and invites the world to darken around him again.

Edited by jensdw

❤️

u are correct there is in fact a lack of 911 fic. thank you for the drabble!!