Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharing Her Cold ⋆✦⋆ Marvel, F/F, Cold

Selkie

Just a lil WandaNat fic, enjoy!

(I havent really edited this well so please excuse any errors ect ) :) 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh, poor baby, are you still dealing with this cold?” Wanda sighed as she came to sit on the edge of the large bed in the centre of the room, reaching out some of the redhead’s messy hair from her eyes. 

Natasha let out a weak cough, her body wracked with a shiver. "Yeah, it's not getting any better," she rasped out, her voice hoarse and scratchy. She scrunched up her nose, rubbing at the runny appendage with her fist, sniffling wetly as she did so. Only her action seemed to have the adverse effect then that of she wanted before only moments later her breath caught on an inhale. 

Hhih-tishiew!” Nat pitched forward, bringing her hands up to her face as she sneezed into them, sniffling thickly in the aftermath, “s’cuse me.” 

Wanda reached out to rub her back gently. "Bless you, my love," she murmured, as Natasha blew her nose into a tissue, “Do you need me to get you anything? I don’t mind.” She offered, bringing the back of her hand up to press it against her girlfriend’s sweat donned forehead. 

The redhead sniffle, reaching down to take another tissue, “Any chance you can magic away this cold?” She asked, a sarcastic tone lacing her congestion riddled words. But Wanda’s brows furrowed a little as she thought about her request. 

"I wish I could, my love," Wanda replied with a gentle smile, "but unfortunately, my powers aren't quite strong enough so that I can take it away instantly but," She leaned in to press a soft kiss to Natasha's forehead, then pulled back to study her girlfriend's face, “There is a way for me to get rid of it.” 

Wanda grinned mischievously as she explained to her girlfriend what she wanted to do, “I need to catch your cold”. As she said the words, an intense amount of happiness started to rise in her eyes. Just the thought of sharing Natasha’s cold with her was making her more and more excited. She’d known of her girlfriend’s special feelings towards this type of thing but she never felt the same about her own sickness so Wanda saw this as the perfect way to cheer her up, and she continued explaining, “I can use my magic to shift the cold per say, it’ll leave your body and go to mine. It just needs a little helping hand.” 

“You’d really want to do that?” Natasha murmured as she picked on what her girlfriend was suggesting, her nose began to tickle incessantly and she gave into the itch, turning her head and sneezing openly but away from Wanda in case she had suddenly changed her mind, HHeh..hHIH!..Hiiiitshoo! HITTSSSHU!”   

“Yes baby, I’m sure,” Wanda nodded as she leaned down and pressed her forehead against her girlfriends, her nose rubbing against Natasha’s. She took a deep breath in and she breathed out to make her magic happen. “Bless you by the way.” Wanda breathed as she pulled away and smiled. The girl’s kept their heads together, savouring the moment for as long as they could but Nat’s cold made itself known again and she quickly ducked down, burying her nose against Wanda’s shoulder as she sneezed down onto it, sending a fine mist against her exposed skin. 

Hih’iiishiew! HhH’ETSHiew!” 

Wanda chuckled softly as she rubbed Natasha's back, feeling the warmth of her girlfriend's sneeze against her skin. "Bless you, my love," she said, her voice filled with warmth and affection. 

She continued. rubbed soothing circles on Natasha's back as she sneezed again, feeling a warm flush of excitement run through her body at the sensation of her girlfriend's sneezes against her skin. She couldn't help but smile, feeling a little guilty for finding enjoyment in Nat’s discomfort, but she couldn't deny the thrill it brought her. She was starting to see what her girlfriend loved so much about it. 

Natasha lifted her head, her eyes watery and her nose red from constant sneezing. "I can't believe you're willing to catch my cold just for me," she said, her voice a little hoarse. 

Wanda shrugged, still smiling. "I love you, and if catching your cold will make you happy, then it's worth it. So give it here" 

Natasha leaned in and pressed her lips to Wanda's, feeling a surge of gratitude and love for her girlfriend, Wanda pulled her closer, her hand supporting the back of her head as she kissed her deeper. As the girls kissed, Natasha’s nose began to twitch. Her face grew red with heat, but it was more than that. Before long that twitch in her nose was unable to be supressed any further and just as the two pulled apart Nat felt herself hitching forward as she sneezed wetly, slightly drenching her girlfriend infront of her. 

HUESCH'hhhhoo!” 

Wanda pulled back slightly, a look of surprise on her face as she felt the spray of Natasha's sneeze hit her. She wiped her face with her sleeve, a small grin still on her face. "Well bless you sweetie," she said, her voice laced with amusement. 

Natasha looked a little embarrassed but couldn't help but giggle at the situation. "Sorry about that," she said, still sniffling. 

Wanda shook her head, her hand reaching up to gently stroke Natasha's cheek. "Don't be sorry, I asked for this remember, now lemme help you a little.” She smiled sweetly, reaching over to grab a handful of tissues before holding them to the Nat’s red, runny nose, “Blow your nose sweetie.” 

Natasha gratefully accepted the tissues, feeling a little relieved to finally have some relief for her stuffy nose. She blew her nose loudly, feeling the pressure in her sinuses start to lessen. "Thanks, Wands," she said, her voice sounding a little clearer now. 

As the hours ticked by, Wanda could feel the cold spreading through her body, making her feel achy and tired. But she didn't mind. She was happy to take on her girlfriend's sickness, to feel it coursing through her veins, just to make her feel better. She pressed a soft kiss to Natasha's temple, murmuring words of love and comfort as she held her close, feeling her own nose starting to twitch with the onset of a sneeze. 

Suddenly, she felt a sharp tickle in her nose, and she knew she was about to sneeze. She pulled back slightly from Natasha, cupping her hand over her nose and mouth as she let out a loud sneeze. "Hiitshuu! She sniffled a little, rubbing at her nose with the back of her hand, feeling the familiar feelings of congestion begin to settle in her sinuses. 

Natasha looked up at her, concern etched on her face. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice still a little hoarse but it was obvious that she sounded a lot better than earlier. She felt it too. 

Wanda nodded, smiling weakly. "I'm fine, my love," she replied, her voice thick with her girlfriend’s cold. "Just feeling a bit under the weather, but it's worth it to make you feel better." She leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Natasha's lips, feeling a rush of affection as her girlfriend held her close. 

Just as Wanda was about to speak again, she felt another tickle in her nose. She knew she was about to sneeze again, but this time she didn't want to risk infecting her girlfriend any further. She quickly pulled away, searching for a tissue to catch her sneeze. 

Natasha, seeing her girlfriend's distress, reached out and grabbed a tissue, holding it up to Wanda's face just in time as she let out a loud, wet sneeze. "Hi-iiishiew! Hh-atshhiew!"  

Thanks, Natty.” She said afterwards, her voice muffled by the tissue. She blew her nose gently, feeling grateful for her girlfriend's quick thinking. 

Natasha smiled at her, wiping her own nose with the back of her hand. "Of course, babe. I don't want you getting any worse than you already are. Not after you’ve so greatfully taken this cold of for me." she said, her voice soft and loving.  

Wanda sniffled and rubbed at her nose, feeling the tell-tale signs of a runny nose. She grabbed a nearby tissue and blew her nose gently, feeling a little embarrassed about the mess she was making. "Sorry about all this," she said, gesturing to the used tissues scattered around them. "I'm not exactly the cleanest person when I'm sick." 

Natasha smiled, leaning in to press a kiss to Wanda's cheek. "Don't worry about it, my love," she said. "You're allowed to be a little messy when you're sick. I don't mind at all, plus I think it’s kinda cute, your all sniffly like this." 

Wanda blushed a little, feeling a warm rush of affection for her girlfriend. She leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Natasha's lips, feeling grateful for her understanding and care. Despite the discomfort and inconvenience of their shared sickness, she couldn't help but feel a sense of closeness and intimacy that she had never experienced before. 

“Come here, lay down baby.” The redhead whispered, letting the sniffling witch rest her head against her chest. 

Wanda blushed as Natasha pulled her close and rested her head against the redhead’s chest. The witch felt so safe and secure as she inhaled her girlfriend’s scent, the sweet smell of her skin and the warm comfort of her chest. She loved it, she loved being there and she loved the way she felt. She felt safe and comfortable as she lay there beside the woman she loved.  

As she tried to get comfortable, she felt an all too tickle in her nose... 

Hhhih-iishiew! HHH-ETSHIEEEEW!!!” 

The sneeze was so powerful that it forced her head into Natasha’s chest, squishing her face into the woman she loved’s chest. And Wanda felt herself sniffling miserably as a comforting hand came to rest of her back. She looked up to see a slightly-blushing Natasha looking down at her, eyes full of love. 

“Bless you baby.” She whispered soothingly, gently drawing circles down her back, a soft action and Wanda felt herself growing sleepy under her love. 

Wanda closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Natasha's touch and the gentle rhythm of her breathing. As she drifted off to sleep, she couldn't help but think about how lucky she was to have Nat by her side. When she woke up tomorrow, she knew she’d be in for a day of care and love and that honestly sounded perfect. 

I would definitely want to read more of this wonderful story keep up the amazing work