Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lecture Obs (F)

Lady Tori

This happened only a couple of hours ago in my Sex & Gender class.

The professor was talking about how PMS is pathologized in the media and such, when someone sitting right in the middle of the 175-seat full classroom sneezed very loudly, interrupting everything:

"HARRRESHOO!"

Many people laughed and the prof stopped and said, "Exactly!" as if the person's sneeze was emphasizing a point she had just made.

A couple of minutes later, the girl who I always sit with sneezed suddenly, an "Ah-choo!" with which she raised her voice at the end, so it sounded like a question. We sit right in the front row so the prof stopped again and said, "Yeah, I'm allergic to this material too!"

Not the most remarkable obs but the mention of allergies made it a must-mention for me ;) Hope you enjoyed it!

You Americans are lucky that you don't have school for another week. Everyone here was back in school yesterday, including public and high schools. Although Monday (Jan. 3) was a holiday for everything EXCEPT school ;)

Glad you're all enjoying the obs so far :)

Very nice ob. lady21 ;) .

I have to agree with CarolinaGirl thow. If the professor had said that to me I would have slid under my seat and died :) .

You Americans are lucky that you don't have school for another week. Everyone here was back in school yesterday, including public and high schools. Although Monday (Jan. 3) was a holiday for everything EXCEPT school ;)

How come some states get so much time off from school? You guys are sure lucky! Years ago, I remember going to elementary school until Friday December 23rd and then ten days for Christmas break. This year, the kids got off on December 17th and went back on Jan. 4th.

Guest sneeze-suprised

Thanks for sharing, sounds like a potentially fun class!

I'm Canadian and we've been back to school for about 3 days now, and at my school at least there's a definite cold epidemic going on. Lots of noisy blowing in lectures and the odd sneeze. Funny thing, its almost all female. Oh well, suits me fine :P

Archived