Sneeze Fetish Forum

Austin Butler's Hot Ones Interview... (no sneezing)

babyganja

I do not wish to alarm anyone haha bc there's no actual sneezing but have y'all seen Austin Butler's Hot Ones interview...?? He’s the guy who just played Elvis in Baz Luhrmann’s biopic of him and he’s been in a bunch of other stuff too like Aliens in The Attic, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and the Carrie Diaries just to name a few- he is srsly such a heartthrob and I’ve loooveeed him literally since middle school bc he is gorgeous and so genuine- I just watched his Hot Ones interview with Sean and he was literally too cute so humble and charming...

He took the wings like a champ tbh but towards the end the spice started getting to him and his nose was running so bad haha he got SO sniffly kept wiping his nose with his napkin... Sean had him make a PBJ to close the show and he was so fcking cute omg he was like “I need to take a second so I don’t drip on your sandwich” and ya idk 👀👀👀👀

here's the interview if any of you are interested... there's no sneezing like I said but it's a great watch he's so dreamy and I was swooning

3 hours ago, babyganja said:

I do not wish to alarm anyone haha bc there's no actual sneezing but have y'all seen Austin Butler's Hot Ones interview...?? 

This made me fucking laugh out loud haha

I thought the same thing when I watched it! I was like "ok, Austin 😳"

He was so great in Elvis & he was so charming in the interview that it made me like him more. The sniffling was definitely an added bonus 😛