Sneeze Fetish Forum

Okay so a bunch of tags, but I am wanting to write out requests of any mha ship, any underage characters I will move to be in a college au setting.

Im willing to write anything, and if you don't like how I do it I will write a second one for you, hopefully you'll like the rewrite if the first doesn't satisfy. I am bored, I prefer make ships, but will write anything, including (you x character) and might write some of my own for self indulgence purposes. Feel free to request, write what you want and I will do my best to satisfy your needs.

I hoe this is okay to post because I don't know where else to advertise.

Oh! Do the dragon lady (I forget her name but she’s the #3 hero) and Mt. Lady! I think thatd be fun!

24 minutes ago, Liath.two said:

Oh! Do the dragon lady (I forget her name but she’s the #3 hero) and Mt. Lady! I think thatd be fun!

I'll work on that tomorrow, thank you for the request. Will it be a ship or as friends? What kind of fic do you want it to be? Allergy, illness, induced? 

I have a question for your next story can you do one with Toga Himiko & Mt Lady ship  with illness messy contagion feathers and nose blowing and they  can’t control their quirks 

17 hours ago, NickG1998 said:

I have a question for your next story can you do one with Toga Himiko & Mt Lady ship  with illness messy contagion feathers and nose blowing and they  can’t control their quirks

A villain and hero, hm? I like the idea. I'll work on it, since I haven't gotten a response from the other person just yet. 

Expect it in three days at most. :)

I hope you'll like the final product.

19 hours ago, Kolen said:

I'll work on that tomorrow, thank you for the request. Will it be a ship or as friends? What kind of fic do you want it to be? Allergy, illness, induced? 

Ooh could it be a ship? And maybe allergy, like dust or pollen. Just something powdery.

Just now, Liath.two said:

Ooh could it be a ship? And maybe allergy, like dust or pollen. Just something powdery.

Thank you btw!

34 minutes ago, Liath.two said:

Thank you btw!

34 minutes ago, Liath.two said:

Of course, I'll get to work right away! :)

So unfortunately I have writer's block,but I am working on both of them right now, it's just taking longer than expected. :sadwalk:

• 6 months later...