Sneeze Fetish Forum

Living and travelling with allergic coworkers

sneezyyyy

So I’m currently travelling for work and stay in accommodations with my coworkers. Just started to be allergy season - the others all have allergies.

The girl I’m currently sharing a bed with has allergies and we’re sleeping with the window open tonight - no sneezing yet but we’ll see. Just some congestion and nose blowing so far. 

Another girl with us is currently pregnant. This means she can’t take the multiple prescribed allergy medications she normally would. There’s been some nose blowing from her and some sneezing as well. She usually will sneeze the odd time in singles, but now the allergies seem to be causing doubles or the odd triple. They’re pretty dry, and tired and itchy sounding. She’ll often blow her nose after. Lots of sneezing in the mornings. 

I’ll update if there’s anything more!

Aww, bless them both...

I'm not sure I'd like sharing a room in allergy season, as I think I'd feel self-conscious about sneezing and blowing as loudly as I need to sometimes!

I guess as both girls have long-standing allergies, they're both pretty skilled nose-blowers too? 😉

I was thinking the same thing, Rick!  I was wondering if they're loud or quiet nose blowers!  

During allergy season, I ALWAYS have tissues nearby, as I am super sneezy and blow my nose A LOT (about 15-20 per day....like I did yesterday)!  I used to be SUPER embarrassed about blowing my nose in front of others (either because of the amount of gurgly snot that would come out, or the loud honk that would follow).  Nowadays, I think because I have had bad allergies for so long, I just don't get embarrassed anymore.  

Sneezyyy, would you mind writing some obs about your co-workers nose blowing (and maybe some of your nose blowing self-obs), if you get the chance?

Sounds like an exciting trip! 
I actually heard that some women get this rare pregnancy symptom of pregnancy induced rhinitis which makes us extra allergic 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I feel bad for the pregnant coworker though. There are lots of allergy medicines you can take while pregnant! Can she not take anything?

What an exciting trip, I on the other hand would love to share a room with them as I always carry plenty of hankies when I'm travelling about for my job and also tissues too, so I'd be offering them a hanky all the time. Although on the other hand I'd be better in a separate room as the nose blowing would turn me on