Sneeze Fetish Forum

New to the Forum!

Alexmeiai774

Hi! 

I'm Alex, and I'm new to the forum. I'm currently a student and I only recently had the courage to apply to become a member and share my thoughts! I've always been self conscious about my fetish, but this community really made me feel welcome!  A little bit about me, I'm from SoCal and I use they/she pronouns. I also love music and play piano, saxophone, and clarinet. I also just had hip surgery, but if I hadn't I would be playing volleyball with friends 24/7. Thank you to the moderators and all the members for making this community possible! I hope I can make some positive contributions to this group :)

Welcome to the forum! Here there's nothing to be self conscious about everyone is in the same boat :)

Thank you for taking time saying what you want to say here. Welcome! ^^

If you have any questions about the site or anything do not be afraid to ask questions. Different sneeze forums can be huge at first, but it is nice having more than just yourself to enjoy art with.

I’m also a new “member” but have been around for a very long time as a non-member. Welcome! 

1 hour ago, Breezee said:

I’m also a new “member” but have been around for a very long time as a non-member. Welcome! 

Hi Breezee, welcome as well!!