Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Fetish Drawing: CW for mess and some sounds written out

Alexmeiai774

Hi everyone! This is my first piece of fetish art, and I would really appreciate any tips or comments you have to offer! No need to reply if it’s not your thing. I did some shading to try and get the nose to look as swollen as possible. Hope this is interesting for some of you!

DC6A155C-E02A-4F89-9060-0530CD30BF4B.jpeg

Hello! Welcome! ^^ I think this first drawing is great! I would not have known this was your first drawing like this if you didn't say anything.

I like how the shading of the nose is different from the shading of the nostrils. The mess itself has a different look to it.

If you want a tip, draw both male and female nose designs. If you want to draw fantasy nose designs or animated noses draw a variety of noses and find out what you like to draw the most.

The important thing is that you yourself enjoy what you are doing! Take the time you want to.

29 minutes ago, mysterysneeze said:

Hello! Welcome! ^^ I think this first drawing is great! I would not have known this was your first drawing like this if you didn't say anything.

I like how the shading of the nose is different from the shading of the nostrils. The mess itself has a different look to it.

If you want a tip, draw both male and female nose designs. If you want to draw fantasy nose designs or animated noses draw a variety of noses and find out what you like to draw the most.

The important thing is that you yourself enjoy what you are doing! Take the time you want to.

Thank you thank you! Your support means a lot to me. I'll definitely have to try mixing up my styles for things! 

1 hour ago, RemedyBane said:

You are a very talented human 

Thank you so much! I love reading your works! 

1 hour ago, Femiline77 said:

Oohh that's a very nice drawing indeed! Great job!

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear if from people with "experienced" eyes lol

Probably of It allergies that you want to draw It would be more accurate to male the mess clear instead of green

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2023 at 4:24 AM, Alexmeiai774 said:

Hi everyone! This is my first piece of fetish art, and I would really appreciate any tips or comments you have to offer! No need to reply if it’s not your thing. I did some shading to try and get the nose to look as swollen as possible. Hope this is interesting for some of you!

DC6A155C-E02A-4F89-9060-0530CD30BF4B.jpeg

This pic actually turned me on thats hwo good it is

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...