Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Septimus Heap series

just-a-harmless-snz

Ever since I was a child I have been obsessed with the Septimus Heap series- not surprisingly, to be honest. There are seven books in the series and they are of the high fantasy genre. They seem somewhat similar to Harry Potter since there are wizards and witches and all kinds of fantasy beings but they aren't. There is. a lot of sneezing in these books for a non-sneezing-fetish-work. I believe there are some female allergy/dust triples in the third book, male allergy sneezes in the fourth book and both a female character and a male character get sick (and sneeze) in the sixth book.

I think you can guess why I am still obsessed with these books...

OMG I used to fuck with this series so hard when I was younger. I really liked the plot but I also loved the sneezing and sickness. It sticks out in my mind to this day. 

I read this series too when I was young. I remember noticing the many mentions of illness and sneezing, though now I barely recall the plot haha.

18 hours ago, Melody said:

OMG I used to fuck with this series so hard when I was younger. I really liked the plot but I also loved the sneezing and sickness. It sticks out in my mind to this day. 

Same, I started it for the plot and then when that female character got sick she became my favourite character and people would always ask me why she was my favourite character (she wasn't too popular) and I would never know what to say

12 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I read this series too when I was young. I remember noticing the many mentions of illness and sneezing, though now I barely recall the plot haha.

The plot is cool and the worldbuilding is amazing but the sneezing parts stick out the most when I remember the series, so I know what you mean lol

I think I still have the books somewhere...