Sneeze Fetish Forum

Modernist AI "art" (F)

dodge

Hi guys. I wanted to make some AI art (or more accurately visual media) like I've seen the rest of you do, and I got kind of obsessed with it.

I only have a phone at the moment so I used the DALL-E web app, which doesn't give you a lot of options, so I just ran hundreds of iterations of the same thing, manually touching up here and there, until the results were acceptable.

The goal was to produce images that weren't just fetishy, but together could be a weird art piece you hang in your home. So we can be like all those rich people who hang up "subtle" paintings of their bizarre kinks, I guess...

Anyway, hope you like it!

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/108323851

If someone can teach me how to embed images in forum posts then I'll reply to the thread doing so.

And no, "JJ Bostock" isn't my real name. Dr. John Bostock discovered hayfever...... so I figured that was an appropriate alias

The modernist approach actually helps hide the typical problem with AI art of hands never coming out right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure how I like computer generated art versus human generated but seems like as time goes on the works will become more detailed and refined. 

• 3 months later...