Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chapter 1 from one of my stories I'm writing for an upcoming/work in progress snz kink book

AngelRain

Hey all. I hope this is in the right place. Admins feel free to move it if it's not. I'm working on writing an anthology of sneeze kink stories that I plan to self publish when it's done. This  is chapter one of one of the maybe 10 or 12 stories I'm working on for it. The working title is Love and Sneezes but I am open to title suggestions! Anyway, let me know what you all think!

Love & Sneezes

Part 1

“Haishoo! I-isshoo! Ishhoo!” Sia Rosehill woke up to the familiar sound of her older sister Serena sneezing. Three years ago, Serena had undergone the ritual that everyone in the Kingdom of Summerly was expected to go through when they turn twenty-one years old.

The ritual was a big deal in the kingdom. It always had been. Legend says that the heroine, Ciaria had been a brave warrior and adventurer but was allergic to practically everything. Ciaria had made a deal with a sorceress who gave her a potion to control her allergies in exchange for Ciaria collecting rare and powerful ingredients and magical artifacts on her adventures. Ciaria had many adventures, but it was one in particular that she was remembered and honored for. The kingdom of Summerly had been suffering under a dark cloud of evil brought on by a necromancer. The necromancer had reanimated a 500-year-old mummy and it had been draining the life from people who the necromancer lured into his lair. People that, after the mummy killed them, the necromancer would reanimate to join his undead army. Many knights of the kingdom had tried to infiltrate the necromancer’s lair to defeat him, but all had failed and were killed and became part of the same evil force they had been trying so hard to rid the kingdom of. The legend was a bit unclear on how exactly Ciaria made into the heard of the necromancer’s lair. One version, the most popular, was that Ciaria got a potion of invisibility from the sorceress. Another version says she found a secret entrance into the old castle that was the lair. Whatever the truth, sneaking past the hordes of undead warriors could not have been easy. But the legend was very clear on how Ciaria defeated the undead army’s leader, and by extension, the army itself.

The potion Ciaria took to control her allergies chose the worst possible time to wear off. Almost as soon as she entered the heart of the lair where the necromancer was sleeping and the mummy stood guard, her nose started to tickle and itch. She tried rubbing her nose to fight off the tickle. But that didn’t work. Each moment she was in that room, the tickle grew bigger, stronger. Soon she was stifling sneezes, pinching her nose shut with one hand while in the other she held her trusty sword, all the while praying that she wouldn’t be heard. But her prayers went unanswered and though she battled fiercely to control her nose, she lost and the sneezes stared coming. And once they started, Ciaria couldn’t stop them.

“Hah-hashoo! Hashoo! Aahhshoo! Aashhoo! Heyashoo!” Ciaria sneezed and sneezed and sneezed again. And they were the biggest and loaded sneezes she’d ever had. It was almost as though all the sneezes she’d suppressed with the potion were coming at once. Tears started to stream down her face, both from the sneezes and from fear. She was certain that her sneezing would wake the necromancer and his entire army and that she would soon be killed. But the sword slash that she was expecting never came. There was no blast of dark magic either. There was nothing. And to her surprise, once she was able to stop sneezing long enough to open her eyes, she saw the mummy gazing at her in lovestruck awe. She couldn’t figure out why, but she wasn’t about to question her good fortune. The necromancer started shouting orders at the mummy, demanding that he kill her. The mummy, still mostly under the necromancer’s control, started towards Ciaria again. As it neared her though, the tickle in her nose flared up again.

“Heishoo! Iisshoo! Ah-hashoo! Hachoo!” The more Ciaria sneezed, the more it seemed that the necromancer’s control over the mummy waned. Suddenly, with one particularly large sneeze from Ciaria’s very tickly nose, the mummy spun around to face its master, its two-handed sword raised high. The necromancer’s eyes went wide in fear and he fell backwards onto the floor, scurrying backwards, arms held protectively in his face in a feeble attempt to save himself from what he surely knew was coming. He started begging, pleading for his life, even attempting to explain to the mummy that if it killed him, it would return to the nothingness of death. But somehow, for reasons Ciaria couldn’t, and never would, understand, her sneezes seemed to be affecting the necromancer’s control. And that was all she cared about.

An idea formed in Ciaria’s head and she quickly grabbed a rag that had dropped off the mummy when it had attacked her and brought it to her face. She inhaled deeply through her nose. So much dust! The effect on her was almost immediate.

“Oh m-my gods! Hah- s-so duh-heh dusty! Ha-hashoo! Ashhoo! Eh-heh-heyashoo! Ah-atchew! Achoo! Choo! Shoo!” Each of Ciaria’s sneezes was bigger, louder, and more powerful than the last. Her fit seemed to go on and on for hours. In reality though, it was only a few minutes. But to Ciaria, it felt like an eternity.

When her fit finally tapered off, she opened her eyes to find the necromancer sprawled out on the floor, a huge, bloody gash across his front from his chest to his lower stomach. She watched as he took his last breath and then turned away and started to reach for the Return spell bead that she wore around her neck. But as she did, she heard a voice, ancient and raspy. It was the mummy. She turned to face it. The two words it spoke sounded harsh and pained. She could hear how much it hurt to get out those two simple words.

“Thank you.” She nodded her head and managed to give a small smile before the mummy began to crumble away into dust. Ciaria teleported away to the safety of her hometown where she was hailed as a hero and preparations for the very first allergy festival began in her honor.

From that day on, every year on the 21st day of Spring, the people of Summerly gathered together to celebrate Ciaria’s success. The biggest and most important part of the festival was the Breaking of the Beads. Sia had been secretly looking forward looking forward to her turn. She had always had a strange fascination that bordered on love of sneezing. And now, finally, she would get to have an allergy all her own. She was getting excited just thinking about it.

“Sia, are you awake? Y-you ha-have to...haishhoo! Ishhoo! get up,” Serena called through Sia’s bedroom door.

“Yes, sis, I’m awake! I’ll be downstairs in a minute,” Sia replied.

“Okay, well hurry. You don’t want to be late.”

“I know!” Sia shoved aside the covers and rushed over to her dresser. She picked out the outfit she had decided on days ago just for the festival, a white, knee-length dress with cherry blossom pink trim around the bust and hemline and a matching ribbon around the waist that tied in the back with a bow, and hurriedly put it on. She brushed her long, straight, rose red hair, pulled it back into one long braid that fell down to her lower back. She pulled on the pair of cherry blossom pink boots that she had bought to match the dress and laced them up. She took a look at herself in her mirror, smiled at how good she looked, then grabbed her bag and left her room. She rushed downstairs to the kitchen where she found Serena finishing up her breakfast.

“Finally, you’re up,” Serena said with a grin as Sia sat down at the table where a plate had already been prepared for her. She took a bite of one of the chocolate bread rolls which were her favorite breakfast food ever.

“Why did you get me up so early?” Sia asked after swallowing a mouthful of bread and taking a big gulp of milk from the cup Serena had poured for her.

“Well, I assumed you would want to get to the festival a bit early,” Serena said, rubbing at her nose. Sia could almost see the tickle teasing her sister’s delicate nose. As much as Sia loved hearing other people sneeze, when it came to her sister, she couldn’t stand it. Somehow it annoyed her, almost disgusted her even. It was times like these that she was glad that she didn’t live with her parents anymore at least. That would be infinitely worse.  

“That’s true. I would like to get there early. And I want to meet up with Kerria too,” Sia said with a grin, hoping Serena couldn’t see how uncomfortable she was. She finished her breakfast and drank the rest of her milk. She got up from the table and picked up her bag which she had hung over the back of her chair.

“I’ll see you there later, Sis!” she said, heading to the front door.

“Okay! Say hi t-to Ke-heh-Kerria for me,” Serena said. Sia knew how hard her sister was trying not to sneeze.

“Will do!” Sia said. And with that she slipped out of the door and started making her way down the street to the festival.

this is pretty good so far and hope you'll write more of it!

On 5/21/2023 at 9:23 PM, Klingon said:

this is pretty good so far and hope you'll write more of it!

Thanks! There is more of it. And I might post one more chapter on here. But I'm really trying not to post all of it here because I want it to be part of this book I'm writing and planning to self publish when it's done. I'm not expecting to make a ton of money from it, but it's just something I want to try, you know?

I worked on a story for a book I never shared on here or finished actually. probly never will to be honest I'm not that great a writer I wish you the best of luck and I would be interested in reading more of your story it's a great beginning so far

2 hours ago, Klingon said:

I worked on a story for a book I never shared on here or finished actually. probly never will to be honest I'm not that great a writer I wish you the best of luck and I would be interested in reading more of your story it's a great beginning so far

Aww. I'm sure you're book was good. I'd be interested in reading it at least. But no pressure of course. I will consider posting chapter two on here. We'll see. :)

I never got very far I had the first draft of the beginning of it, i'm marked as a "Lurker" on here and apparently as such am not allowed to use the search thing or send pm's or I would send you what I had so far if you were interested. the idea was that during the Dominion war, (from 2373 to 2375, using current standard year dates) a Klingon Bird of prey crew goes into battle against the Dominion ships, but something goes wrong and the bird of prey and it's crew, get thrown back in time to Japan in 1504.